RODEBLUR FINAL TINDER RESULTS!

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
nobody has said i look like a ''fucking rat'' capslock warrior

no, i'd like you to point out what exactly leads you to this conclusion because i cannot spot it
OK IM GONNA MAKE A THREAD
YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SCARED MICE

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
OK IM GONNA MAKE A THREAD
YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SCARED MICE
what, are you gonna make a poll or sum?

are you that low iq you cannot explain in your own words what the fuck you're on about

Aight I'll buckle, seeing as I've been rodeblurposting like a madman recently I may as well give my actual opinion on potential looksmaxxes he can implement:

Heightmaxx (aromatise inhibition, HGH, even roiding) I've never had to do this as I'm 6'2 and found the blackpill a few months ago at 26 anyway, look at the best of the best guides on this I'm low IQ af in this area because it's irrelevant to me

The only other advice I could give (what I use to fraud to 6'4") is wear leather boots that are both stylish, masculine and add an inch of height - example:
View attachment 596574

Framemaxx (gymcel like your life depends on it, HGH, roids, aromatise inhibition)

Dickmaxx (buy the BathMate, MaleEdge and PhallosanForte) If you're under 8x6 (basically every guy) this will benefit you

Colourmaxx (eat a shit tonne of carrots, add tomato puree to everything, supplement astaxanthin and beta carotene)

Chewcel Chew falim/mastic gum for an hour or two a day

He's too young to need to collagenmaxx yet but from 21 onwards tretinoin is a must, but he needs to do something about his acne but again no experience with that I'm sure there are plenty of acnecel threads on here

I'm not gonna advise on surgeries because I'm not seeing too many facial failos tbh and surgeries aren't really possible at 16 unless you have rich parents

If you can't afford any of the suggested looksmaxxes: get a job

Final result:

View attachment 596595

@Good_Little_Goy @RODEBLUR
Last 3 don't even apply to me

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
me too tbh. you have godtier skin genetics nigga ngl
I have a god tier cute ZAYN lookalike baby face and a Norwood 0 hairline too bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
COPE
ZYGOS WONT GROW
PHILTRUM WONT GET SHORTER
HIS SID IPD WONT GET SHORTER
WEAK CHIN WONT GET STRONGER
Zygos and chin might grow if he's on HGH and roiding tbh (this nigga is 16) and philtrum can be shortened via a lip lift

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
Yes, i do have a pussy

Your mom's
What's your ethnicity tho? I'm struggling to figure out your phenotype. So far I'm leaning towards Jewish Cuck

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and goat2x
smh i can never be bothered to wash face
hoping this is a troll rn
probably is tbh

you can use it without washing it just won't work as well

Zygos and chin might grow if he's on HGH and roiding tbh (this nigga is 16) and philtrum can be shortened via a lip lift
First off i already have big zygos
My philtrum is fine and harmonical to the rest of my face
My ipd is fucking godly, more on the far end than the narrow end maybe a bit too much but still
Also my chin is not weak lmao where did u get this idea

Ion even know what he looks like other than his nose
312039 bb17a129500780fdd3a0685f2a57a94e 3

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, GigaMogger and goat2x
What's your ethnicity tho? I'm struggling to figure out your phenotype. So far I'm leaning towards Jewish Cuck
Jewish? I ain't jewish u absolute faggot and u a bigger cuck than me go ask ur mom for more surgery money lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and GigaMogger
Nigga looks like fucking Frodo from LoTR. Just needs the pipe and the costume and he'll be good to go
frodo bonemass,frame probably even height mogs him to oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
First off i already have big zygos
My philtrum is fine and harmonical to the rest of my face
My ipd is fucking godly, more on the far end than the narrow end maybe a bit too much but still
Also my chin is not weak lmao where did u get this idea
I was replying to @goat2x

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
keep coping fag
you will never touch a pussy except yours you look like a faggot
i don't have one lol

Would've used it by now. Too bad i have 7 solid inches of dong

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
When I have time I will, over for you you fucking boomer. And I'm dead serious I am not joking
being 31 would make me a millenial though

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Matches are useless nowadays. Women just go collect them to tinder & badoo and only fuck with chads. I got 300+ on badoo rn, started like 3 weeks ago. Still gotten my dick wet 0 times. Irl is the only way, and even that is hard af.
Fuck OLD tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and goat2x
Matches are useless nowadays. Women just go collect them to tinder & badoo and only fuck with chads. I got 300+ on badoo rn, started like 3 weeks ago. Still gotten my dick wet 0 times. Irl is the only way, and even that is hard af.
If they match you and you show no money or status, its a good indicator as to whether you look good or not. Slaying on tinder is probably the chad test

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and goat2x
If they match you and you show no money or status, its a good indicator as to whether you look good or not. Slaying on tinder is probably the chad test
Yeah I guess. I got no money or status to show anyways JFL.
Thanks, man.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax