• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Introvertednarc
telling the truth it looks like your balding from the sides man looks like uncle tbh
Don’t you dare compare me to your subhuman uncle , MY HAIR GENES MOG YOUR ENTIRE ANCESTRY JFL . I HAVE A GOD TIER NORWOOD ZERO HAIRLINE , YOUR GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL PROBABLY GO BALD BEFORE ME JFL , (THATS IF YOU MANAGE TO PASS ON YOUR GENES ] , IM AN IMMORTAL , AGELESS GOD NOW YOU AND THAT BALDING CUCK @Sikkunt23 CAN CRY FOR MY ELITE HAIR GENES

7355C9B5 5C09 4127 9962 6F55B1860933

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Don’t you dare compare me to your subhuman uncle , MY HAIR GENES MOG YOUR ENTIRE ANCESTRY JFL . I HAVE A GOD TIER NORWOOD ZERO HAIRLINE , YOUR GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL PROBABLY GO BALD BEFORE ME JFL , (THATS IF YOU MANAGE TO PASS ON YOUR GENES ] , IM AN IMMORTAL , AGELESS GOD NOW YOU AND THAT BALDING CUCK @Sikkunt23 CAN CRY FOR MY ELITE HAIR GENES

View attachment 635980
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

View attachment 635980
@Sikkunt23 isnt balding though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
@Sikkunt23 isnt balding though
You utterly autistic cuck , you thought someone who has a blessed Norwood 0 (aka me ) was balding , but you can’t tell that Someone who has visible temple recession (@Sikkunt23 ) is beginning to bald ??? I’m so sorry for your IQ .

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Sikkunt23
You utterly autistic cuck , you thought someone who has a blessed Norwood 0 (aka me ) was balding , but you can’t tell that Someone who has visible temple recession (@Sikkunt23 ) is beginning to bald ??? I’m so sorry for your IQ .
I checked with my doctor tbh . He said I’m not balding and I have a high mature hairline . But just in case I have a prevention stack . My issue isn’t the shape at all , my issue is the forehead height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Introvertednarc
I checked with my doctor tbh . He said I’m not balding and I have a high mature hairline . But just in case I have a prevention stack . My issue isn’t the shape at all , my issue is the forehead height
Don’t care jfl , just wanted to use you as an example

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
no one can tell anyways unless there aspie autists