rodeblur would be chadlite with good frame and height

u know ur coping . Just a stop . Literally open a window when it’s sunny out and record a video . It’s not hard
??? Fam i've had this phone since Nov 2018 and you think i'm now ''coping'' and that what you're saying is some kind of revelation

I can't take good pics fam also i cannot open windows. everything on the windowsill will fall off. Not to mention the height of my window. Bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and malignant
Its not that hard if a 15 yr old c

I showed you examples even a sub redit with rules on how to take a good rate pic
Youre a zoomer too so youre just coping at this point
God, i honestly find it disgusting how i'm a zoomer. I feel multiple generations apart from them and i don't understand a single thing they do, or how they do it. Over for generationcels like me

• +1
??? Fam i've had this phone since Nov 2018 and you think i'm now ''coping'' and that what you're saying is some kind of revelation

I can't take good pics fam also i cannot open windows. everything on the windowsill will fall off. Not to mention the height of my window. Bruh
LMFAO WHAT KIND OF EXCUSE IS THAT IM CAGING
GO OUTSIDE THEN U FUCKING MONG LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and RODEBLUR
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
nigga wont grow unless he eats

but it doesn't matter if she weighs more than you jFL @RODEBLUR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and RODEBLUR
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 7076
  • +1
  • +1
@malignant @OhWellMaxing
help me convince this delusional twink
women like to be mogged and feel feminine in the presence of a large, strong, dominant man. its safe to say you wont be making any girl feel like this at your current stature @RODEBLUR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 7076
women like to be mogged and feel feminine in the presence of a large, strong, dominant man. its safe to say you wont be making any girl feel like this at your current stature @RODEBLUR
Over for still growing currently 5'7''cels like me

• +1
nig nose
Nig ipd
Nig philtrum
Nig chin
He’s basically a white nig he just need melatonin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, sytyl and malignant
at the end of the day you genuinely could grow 2 inches and put on 40 lb of muscle/fat with gymcelling and could get an ltr if you are NT. its not that its completely over for you, its that youre utterly delusional and think youre some kind of slayer, which you arent. your smv is below average for men atm, and the average man doesnt have much to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 7076 and sytyl
at the end of the day you genuinely could grow 2 inches and put on 40 lb of muscle/fat with gymcelling and could get an ltr if you are NT. its not that its completely over for you, its that youre utterly delusional and think youre some kind of slayer, which you arent. your smv is below average for men atm, and the average man doesnt have much to begin with
Kinda cringe bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 7076 and sytyl
if you aren't eating in a caloric surplus currently, you won't grow
at 88lbs you probably barely eat, how do you expect to grow

• +1
Kinda cringe bro
ok nvm its over for your lil 3 psl with ugly ass twink frame i would fucking destroy you you delusional loser pm me your address rn so i can physically dismantle u and make a thread of it on offtopic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and sytyl
ok nvm its over for your lil 3 psl with ugly ass twink frame i would fucking destroy you you delusional loser pm me your address rn so i can physically dismantle u and make a thread of it on offtopic
lol

rijswijk
zuid holland
netherlands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 906, malignant and 1 other person
3psl lol you have tenfold the failos i do by the way

• +1
  • JFL
3psl lol you have tenfold the failos i do by the way
im a nice enough fellow, i gave you a chance. you will never be spared by my mercy ever again. @Sikkunt23 i guess i would like a mog battle against this fucker just to prove a point

• +1
  • JFL
im a nice enough fellow, i gave you a chance. you will never be spared by my mercy ever again. @Sikkunt23 i guess i would like a mog battle against this fucker just to prove a point
Bro @malignant ur at least HTN imo

• +1
He's not the guy of mog battles you know

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, malignant and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Oooh

What a diss

Going to sleep bursting to tears today
the black pill will hit you like a ton of bricks one day, and you will realize your true self worth. everything in this life is temporary, even delusion.

• +1
the black pill will hit you like a ton of bricks one day, and you will realize your true self worth. everything in this life is temporary, even delusion.
As if i wasn't blackpilled a year ago

• +1
As if i wasn't blackpilled a year ago
part of the black pill is understanding where you stand in the 'sexual marketplace', which you clearly dont have an accurate grasp of

• +1
part of the black pill is understanding where you stand in the 'sexual marketplace', which you clearly dont have an accurate grasp of
Yes that is part of the blackpill

But you know what is also part of the blackpill? Facial aesthetits

And each single one of mine is great

• +1
  • Ugh..
Yes that is part of the blackpill

But you know what is also part of the blackpill? Facial aesthetits

And each single one of mine is great
Bruh i said aesthetits

I mean aesthetics

• +1
cope

the one landwhale who rated him 9/10 before seeing his face has given him enough validation to think he mogs top tier models
after seeing my face doe tf

• +1

Cope, face is everything he's already GigaChadette

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 906