rofl wtf elliot rodger used his real name as a username

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

first time seeing this and relized that this twink used his real name and pic wtf

dude legit had autism

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and RickyFitts
you know it takes 2min to fake such post? u can pretty much set everything in database. posts, account name, post date, avatar, etc

PS
link that forum

you know it takes 2min to fake such post? u can pretty much set everything in database. posts, account name, post date, avatar, etc

PS
link that forum
nah it was actually him when he posted on bb misc (tht forum is dogshit, used to be great but died in 2015)

its confirmed.

i cringe 'i drive bmw coupe and i strugle to get gf' well you drive YOUR DAD's bmw coupe LOL

i cringe 'i drive bmw coupe and i strugle to get gf' well you drive YOUR DAD's bmw coupe LOL
dude was one if those soyboy twinks that wait for the girl to make the first move rofl. no wonder he never spoke to a girl in his life

dude was one if those soyboy twinks that wait for the girl to make the first move rofl. no wonder he never spoke to a girl in his life

imagine shooting a school because girls dont want u but in reality u made like 0 attempts or just few.

girls are passive it was always like this they will never talk to u first. maybe except these overconfident IG sluts

BTW he ended shooting 2 random fat girls from street, and one random incel from a shop.

and also his incel nerdy virgin friends.

he killed none of these attractive girls or boys

Imagine being so low inhib that you use your real name and picture and still make such comments on forums, fuark.

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way
Imagine being so low inhib that you use your real name and picture and still make such comments on forums, fuark.
imagine a girl thts into you , and she googles your name and she stumbles on your incel posts and shit rofl, would be suicide inducing imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
I've thought about it to low inhib/get a interview with a filthy Jew reportermaxx and ascend via status.

too autistic even for me

imagine a girl thts into you , and she googles your name and she stumbles on your incel posts and shit rofl, would be suicide inducing imo.
If she is into you she can look past that.

Lots of guys do this E.g. Famous TFL vlogger Steve Hoca.

One of my favourite rappers is called Lee Scott, his real name he just thought fuck it I'll use my real name.
Thing is Elliot Rodger as a name is common as fuck, if I type it into Facebook I'll probably get back 100 hits.

Use your head VST

Avi1

Only more proof how it was a psyop to begin with.

He used his name to make his posting history easier to discover, and as part of unifying the online presence of the character he was playing.

There was no such person as Elliot Rodger, it was a persona created the same way a Hollywood movie script is.

The whole situation was jews mocking and belittling you.

This vid he is standing in front of green screen.

Same reason Alek Minassian use real name too for one sus post.

and same reason Nick whatever his name was use real name too.

Yet retarded incels continue to believe jew fairy tails.

@Ritalincel

That's why he was a god.:love:

Lots of guys do this E.g. Famous TFL vlogger Steve Hoca.

One of my favourite rappers is called Lee Scott, his real name he just thought fuck it I'll use my real name.

Thing is Elliot Rodger as a name is common as fuck, if I type it into Facebook I'll probably get back 100 hits.

Use your head VST
Yes, but it kind of narrows it down if you use your real pic as your AVI doesn't it?