LifeFuel Roger waters ascended with age

wagbox

wagbox

Creator of the bluepill
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Posts
2,006
Reputation
3,015
Time online
61d 12h 52m
This man ascended with age!


But he got mogged every day of his youth by his band mate:


What do you think happened? Maybe age does ascend you.
 
needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Posts
12,645
Reputation
29,277
Time online
177d 3h 10m
Location
Novosibirsk, Russia
From ugly to old fart.

Nice ascension
 
elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Posts
4,938
Reputation
6,064
Time online
94d 14h 8m
Location
Eritrea
His zygos look more prominent, maybe he had work done.
 
needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Posts
12,645
Reputation
29,277
Time online
177d 3h 10m
Location
Novosibirsk, Russia
wagbox said:
His 310 mil net worth mogs everything about you
Thought we are on looksmax.me where we discuss about looks.
 
Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Zephir
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Posts
6,388
Reputation
5,868
Time online
106d 3h 51m
still a cuck
 
FailedAbortion

FailedAbortion

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Posts
264
Reputation
389
Time online
4d 12h 14m
legit one of the weirdest/ugliest faces ever, took him 70 years to grow into it and look like a finewine slayer
 
PingPong

PingPong

I AM WOLF
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
6,747
Reputation
9,420
Time online
43d 17h 26m
It’s true… David mogged him so hard in the 60s, 70s and 80s tbh. David is bald now though and Roger has a thick mop now.
OldVirgin @OldVirgin
 
wagbox

wagbox

Creator of the bluepill
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Posts
2,006
Reputation
3,015
Time online
61d 12h 52m
PingPong said:
It’s true… David mogged him so hard in the 60s, 70s and 80s tbh. David is bald now though and Roger has a thick mop now.
OldVirgin @OldVirgin
Facts david has alien ipd baldcel vibes now and roger looks like a handsome gray fox
 
IdiAmin

IdiAmin

His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
1,371
Reputation
2,106
Time online
30d 10h 6m
Location
Uganda
Get the fuck out of here with this incel and his incel band lmao Pink Floyd go suck my dick and don't forget to breathe lmao
 
wagbox

wagbox

Creator of the bluepill
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Posts
2,006
Reputation
3,015
Time online
61d 12h 52m
IdiAmin said:
Get the fuck out of here with this incel and his incel band lmao Pink Floyd go suck my dick and don't forget to breathe lmao
Bro you are probably a bigger fan of them than me based on this text alone
 
IdiAmin

IdiAmin

His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
1,371
Reputation
2,106
Time online
30d 10h 6m
Location
Uganda
wagbox said:
Bro you are probably a bigger fan of them than me based on this text alone
I don’t listen to this shit lol
 
Saen

Saen

That's life
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Posts
1,190
Reputation
1,480
Time online
40d 1h 24m
Location
Australia
One of the foids says this in a documentary I watched
 
oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Posts
3,993
Reputation
4,949
Time online
168d 18h 6m
Looksmaxed

Beard hides and masck long face a bit and having a hair at this age is auto top 5 percent plus good skin for his age

Hair+beard +ok skin at old age =slayer
 
wagbox

wagbox

Creator of the bluepill
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Posts
2,006
Reputation
3,015
Time online
61d 12h 52m
IdiAmin said:
I don’t listen to this shit lol
Not a huge pink floyd fan. You can analyze stuff without being a fan of it. I would not expect a retarded teenager larping as ugandan on a looksmax forum to understand this though.
 
wagbox

wagbox

Creator of the bluepill
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Posts
2,006
Reputation
3,015
Time online
61d 12h 52m
Saen said:
One of the foids says this in a documentary I watched
Over..
 
IdiAmin

IdiAmin

His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
1,371
Reputation
2,106
Time online
30d 10h 6m
Location
Uganda
wagbox said:
Not a huge pink floyd fan. You can analyze stuff without being a fan of it. I would not expect a retarded teenager larping as ugandan on a looksmax forum to understand this though.
Muh rock music so intelligent, go back to the reddit lol
 
wagbox

wagbox

Creator of the bluepill
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Posts
2,006
Reputation
3,015
Time online
61d 12h 52m
IdiAmin said:
Muh rock music so intelligent, go back to the reddit lol
Didn't make that claim once. Looking forward to seeing your mewing and bonesmashing results
 
IdiAmin

IdiAmin

His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
1,371
Reputation
2,106
Time online
30d 10h 6m
Location
Uganda
wagbox said:
Didn't make that claim once. Looking forward to seeing your mewing and bonesmashing results
Lmao
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top