Roid = acne *plz help*

koreancel

koreancel

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
45
Reputation
56
Hopped on roids about 8 months ago my bones definitely have grown and my DIMO has gone up substantially. The only problem here is that I have so much fucking acne because I didn’t know I would’ve traumatized so much when my e2 was at about 80. I’ve got it in check with equipoise and now the only hormonal thing that could be causing this is DHT so I’ll be taking DUT I’m also on 40 MG Accutane and got azelaic acid on the way if this shit doesn’t solve my acne I might actually rope. I miss my clear skin if y’all have any other idea on what to do let me know. I’m currently on 500 test 150 EQ I know the EQ is at a lower range. I just had to figure out how much it inhibits my aromatization.
 
Hopped on roids about 8 months ago my bones definitely have grown and my DIMO has gone up substantially. The only problem here is that I have so much fucking acne because I didn’t know I would’ve traumatized so much when my e2 was at about 80. I’ve got it in check with equipoise and now the only hormonal thing that could be causing this is DHT so I’ll be taking DUT I’m also on 40 MG Accutane and got azelaic acid on the way if this shit doesn’t solve my acne I might actually rope. I miss my clear skin if y’all have any other idea on what to do let me know. I’m currently on 500 test 150 EQ I know the EQ is at a lower range. I just had to figure out how much it inhibits my aromatization.
Fuck my life I meant aromatization not traumatized. I’m driving so I can’t type fuck.
 

Similar threads

JuicyJerry
Replies
11
Views
93
TrueHtnLol67
TrueHtnLol67
G
Replies
8
Views
35
XLChromium
X
Tneedtoimprove
Replies
6
Views
51
Tneedtoimprove
Tneedtoimprove
Crallzy333
Replies
2
Views
31
jflmeister
jflmeister
lebanesedude
Replies
0
Views
24
lebanesedude
lebanesedude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top