Roid cycle no bloods

Tneedtoimprove

Tneedtoimprove

Forward grown noselet
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Posts
923
Reputation
445
I'm just going to run 450mg test 16 weeks, last 4 weeks going to do 25mg superdrol daily, I'm 16, practically 6' and 164, 19-20% bf.

No $ to run bloods, I'll be fine right. :forcedsmile:
 
I'm just going to run 450mg test 16 weeks, last 4 weeks going to do 25mg superdrol daily, I'm 16, practically 6' and 164, 19-20% bf.

No $ to run bloods, I'll be fine right. :forcedsmile:
bump
 
I'm just going to run 450mg test 16 weeks, last 4 weeks going to do 25mg superdrol daily, I'm 16, practically 6' and 164, 19-20% bf.

No $ to run bloods, I'll be fine right. :forcedsmile:
bump
 
its like running a car without gasoline
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tneedtoimprove
I probably won't die right?
no u will be fine maybe a little yellow but the lethargy is going to be crazy most likely unless ur genetically blessed and immune to sdrol sides like some lucky people are
 
I'm just going to run 450mg test 16 weeks, last 4 weeks going to do 25mg superdrol daily, I'm 16, practically 6' and 164, 19-20% bf.

No $ to run bloods, I'll be fine right. :forcedsmile:
Where ru from? My insurance covers it
 

Similar threads

Tneedtoimprove
Replies
6
Views
46
Tneedtoimprove
Tneedtoimprove
Rhevan
Replies
2
Views
60
Rhevan
Rhevan
Abuery
Replies
0
Views
18
Abuery
Abuery
mortenmesserschmidt
Replies
12
Views
69
mtnuglyboy
mtnuglyboy
itssooverformebped
Replies
7
Views
26
ALMS
ALMS

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Bigclaviclejackson
  • BrokecellFrmNorth
Back
Top