Roid, tats, tan, 6 inch shoe lift, botched surgeries and fillers, hairline frauding, this oldcel has done it all and it looks so laughable

Could've been good if he did it the right way...

Disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, randomvanish, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
nigga literally looks like he has handsome squidward filter on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, Real, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Pumanator and Deleted member 7098
For some people, it never begins/will begin for them looks-wise. At least he has like 8/10 status.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Pretty sure that adds 5-6 inches. Dude never takes his shoes off and always wears the high top autistic shoes to hide the 4-5 inches of lifts with the ankle just about to pop out, dude’s not even 5’

Attachments

• 593C742D-A977-4D97-864E-487450A2C7A2.jpeg
    593C742D-A977-4D97-864E-487450A2C7A2.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Inscol, Deleted member 16970 and 6 others
Tf is this shit??? Looks ridiculous.

Btw is this guy related to th Birla family as in Birla Group??

If so I SORT of commend him, he doesn't wanna look like shit like other Indian billionaires when he's around European or American degen billionaires, so made an effort, even if it looks crappy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 16970, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
@CosmicMaxxer doxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, LastHopeForNorman, Chadeep and 4 others
Tf is this shit??? Looks ridiculous.

Btw is this guy related to th Birla family as in Birla Group??

If so I SORT of commend him, he doesn't wanna look like shit like other Indian billionaires when he's around European or American degen billionaires, so made an effort, even if it looks crappy
Yeah he’s related to the Birla group

Dude tried to looksmax but just looks so damn low class. If I saw him in the street I would think he is wearing replicas and is having a really bad mid life crisis. Doesn’t give off high class or rich vibe in any way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Yeah he’s related to the Birla group

Dude tried to looksmax but just looks so damn low class. If I saw him in the street I would think he is wearing replicas and is having a really bad mid life crisis. Doesn’t give off high class or rich vibe in any way.
Yeah exactly.

Say what u want about ambani kids, and they have shit pheno, even though their mum has a good pheno, but they do always look like high class oligarchs.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
108k follower but his pics not even getting 1k likes :lul:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
jfl, I posted him because of how uncanny that mf look, there are good looking brown dudes that I could post that would mog that burrito you just posted
that "burrito" slays 20 something instagram models on the regular while being in his 40s, beats that bloated currycel of yours

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
that "burrito" slays 20 something instagram models on the regular while being in his 40s, beats that bloated currycel of yours
:soy::soy::soy: I posted that dude cause of how ugly and uncanny he is, not because he is a slayer, dumb fucking retard

mogs that salsa of yours to suicide in looks, status, any fucking thing you can think of. Now get the fuck out of my thread.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and fogdart
there’s no one “curry pheno” the dude and his family are a complete clown

looks like the curry version of this gay german clown

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Pumanator
Mogs avg indian to death tho.

looks like a gay version of chestbrah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
looks like a gay version of chestbrah
i saw chestbrah post that he's the definition of a gigachad, dude is delusional lmao.
But it shows the psychological beneficial effect of roids he literally believe that his gay look is chadlike, i mean he's ripped and his PS makes him look uncanny and rich but he's nowhere near a chad
:soy::soy::soy: I posted that dude cause of how ugly and uncanny he is, not because he is a slayer, dumb fucking retard

mogs that salsa of yours to suicide in looks, status, any fucking thing you can think of. Now get the fuck out of my thread.
why does a curry like you have a brad pitt in his avi

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted member 7098
i saw chestbrah post that he's the definition of a gigachad, dude is delusional lmao.
But it shows the psychological beneficial effect of roids he literally believe that his gay look is chadlike, i mean he's ripped and his PS makes him look uncanny and rich but he's nowhere near a chad

why does a curry like you have a brad pitt in his avi
go back to .is

looks like zyzz

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
How tall he maybe?

They're both and ugly and uncanny as shit. Where do you guys find all these gross looking oldcels

why you fags always choose the worst examples for diminishing others effort? is it gaslighting?

6 inch frauding??? teach me...

He has the mentally ill fake plastic gay look. That's not looksmaxing.

If he really is a Birla then his family is worth something like $20bn, he isn't cheap I'd guess, could have easily got someone to give him £500k and done a killer looksmax
whats a birla ? what kind of chinacurry sorcery is this language

He looks like shit but he probablymogs what his natty non surgery self would be