Roid-tatts-tan

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Are you an average joe? Is your face fairly average, and your height at least 5'10", but you're tired you're not slaying the pussy you want to be slaying? Well boyo do I have a method for you, introducing roid-tatts-tan, pretty self explanatory but hopping on tren and getting sculpted like a greek god, getting a tan, and some sick tattoos can turn an average joe into a bad boy slayer. Being low inhib is key for this too work, and if you're doing this you may as well go the whole way and get a motorycle too for the full effect. So if you are sick of being average and invisible to women this is what it takes to be a slayer.

DISCLAIMER: THIS METHOD WILL NOT TURN YOU INTO A CHAD, IT WILL MERELY SIGNIFICANTLY UPGRADE YOUR POTENTIAL TO SLAY, BUT NOT TO SUCH AN EXTENT, DO NOT ELIMINATE FIXING FACIAL FAILOS OR CREATING HALOS FROM YOUR OVERALL LOOKSMAXXING PLANS IF YOU INTEND TO DO THIS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 4416 and 8 others
im average polish Bartek
wont work

This wont work on me😂
Im a twink😂😂😂

Yes mate let me just lose my hair even faster

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
where I live there is always polish ppl at every gym, kickboxing class etc
And they are usually pale as fuck balding psl 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Highrise and LordNorwood
Dutasteride or hair system. Get attractive or die tryin.
I just pictured a roided up tatted up me squeezing through the salon door to get my jet black Fabio hair fitted and then cruising around on a ninja wondering where all the babes are at

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Highrise and Ruby
Its a good strategy ngl

Tan makes you look healthy and athletic like you get out of the basement and perhaps play pickup sports with friends which signifies you have a social circle and are popular enough to know other athletic guys

Roids makes you lower inhib, higher confidence, might play into pheromone theory which makes you more desirable to ovulating females even unconsciously. Possibly can make your face more masc, prob not, but there's a chance. Obv higher sex appeal from muscles, thicker neck. And most importantly lower BF which will bring out your max potential for facial structure.

Tat makes you look low inhib, if a female is into you this is a good easy icebreaker FOR HER to talk to you about, ask about to get a convo going. I know at least one guy who has gotten laid from having a visible tat on his forearm which women have asked him about before and then hes ended up bedding them, who knows. Women like a GL face but honestly they do like tats, it triggers primal tribal shit.

Plus just look at all the female "romance" book covers, all RTT men

51hifYLEsHL.jpg

3d52afcf272c0a8e25e7c7815c3d110c--free-books-romance.jpg

511lpV7Q%2BrL.jpg

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
This wont work on me😂
Im a twink😂😂😂
It will work, roids are incredibly effective, Zyzz, the king of aesthetics went from 56kg lanklet to 107 kg greek god using roids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and chadmaxxer123
It will work, roids are incredibly effective, Zyzz, the king of aesthetics went from 56kg lanklet to 107 kg greek god using roids.
I weigh 74 kg at 6 ft 1/2 is that normal?

I weigh 74 kg at 6 ft 1/2 is that normal?
That's very light, start gymcelling ASAP and maybe hop on roids if you want, up to you about that though.
Its a good strategy ngl

Tan makes you look healthy and athletic like you get out of the basement and perhaps play pickup sports with friends which signifies you have a social circle and are popular enough to know other athletic guys

Roids makes you lower inhib, higher confidence, might play into pheromone theory which makes you more desirable to ovulating females even unconsciously. Possibly can make your face more masc, prob not, but there's a chance. Obv higher sex appeal from muscles, thicker neck. And most importantly lower BF which will bring out your max potential for facial structure.

Tat makes you look low inhib, if a female is into you this is a good easy icebreaker FOR HER to talk to you about, ask about to get a convo going. I know at least one guy who has gotten laid from having a visible tat on his forearm which women have asked him about before and then hes ended up bedding them, who knows. Women like a GL face but honestly they do like tats, it triggers primal tribal shit.

Plus just look at all the female "romance" book covers, all RTT men

51hifYLEsHL.jpg

3d52afcf272c0a8e25e7c7815c3d110c--free-books-romance.jpg

511lpV7Q%2BrL.jpg
I lmao'd at the title of these novels, 'throttle me' :feelskek:
I just pictured a roided up tatted up me squeezing through the salon door to get my jet black Fabio hair fitted and then cruising around on a ninja wondering where all the babes are at
Acquire hair system immediately, be attractive or die tryin in 2019.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Stephen bear did this tbh
Stephen bear maxxing is my plan so I will probably do this

Just lol at doing this if you're low inhib

RTT is very legit.

ngl my plan, but I wanna get really nice tattoos so I don't look like a cringe edgy teen

Are you an average joe? Is your face fairly average, and your height at least 5'10", but you're tired you're not slaying the pussy you want to be slaying? Well boyo do I have a method for you, introducing roid-tatts-tan, pretty self explanatory but hopping on tren and getting sculpted like a greek god, getting a tan, and some sick tattoos can turn an average joe into a bad boy slayer. Being low inhib is key for this too work, and if you're doing this you may as well go the whole way and get a motorycle too for the full effect. So if you are sick of being average and invisible to women this is what it takes to be a slayer.

DISCLAIMER: THIS METHOD WILL NOT TURN YOU INTO A CHAD, IT WILL MERELY SIGNIFICANTLY UPGRADE YOUR POTENTIAL TO SLAY, BUT NOT TO SUCH AN EXTENT, DO NOT ELIMINATE FIXING FACIAL FAILOS OR CREATING HALOS FROM YOUR OVERALL LOOKSMAXXING PLANS IF YOU INTEND TO DO THIS.
That's actually my plan too. I would also add Melanotan 2 to help with the tanning.

RTT is what I did. Incredibly legit. You get looks and IOIs all the time. Make sure you wear douchebag clothes also. Nothing hipsterish and nothing "sophisticated". Wear tank tops, dog tags, snapbacks and Gucci high tops.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
LOL at roastie maxing