Roidcelled ogre tried to impress my Stacylite gf at the gym

Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

‎Retired (?)
JFL this guy was standing next to me with his inflated lat syndrome constantly glancing at my gf desperate for her validation. Probably thought she was impressed as well judging by the smirk on his face but too aspie to realise that she was laughing at him. No gym for your face :lul:

Also he was loud as fuck, constantly grunting, breathing heavily, hitting plates, dropping dumbells and doing sex noises while he was benching like he's Eddie fucking Hall.

Snapped some pics of him and now the entire groupchat is making fun of him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: john2, homesick, Limbo and 24 others
LMAOO
@OCDMaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: homesick, OCDMaxxing, Effortless and 2 others
There is a gym for your face its plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Luke LLL
sounds like basic fit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, je3oe and DutchPrettyBoy
Absolutely brutal. Over for ogrecels.

Greatest thread today

• Love it
Reactions: Gazzamogga
larp ? brag ?
whatever @knajjd plz clean this

+ OP how much of a beta you must be to let your GF beeing approached or even stared by others men ?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MandibularCel, OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Browse more if you don't understand this tbh jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Gazzamogga
POST PICS OF UR GF OR SHE IS REGULAR FOID AND U ARE THE ONE COPING KIDDO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and CopingHard
You should put this video on for these situations

he will fuck your gf one night while she drunk

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4001, Deleted member 4563, Zeta ascended and 7 others
C0a3ed022a6a68491f6b3e22ca90aeb8092485b1

(@OCDMaxxing no gym for your face)

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
I submit to you bro, big fan of you when I use browse lookism. You are truly are psl 7 god and gymcelling hero. Your lifts are insane, could you actually bench 455 in your prime

I submit to you bro, big fan of you when I use browse lookism. You are truly are psl 7 god and gymcelling hero. Your lifts are insane, could you actually bench 455 in your prime

Sounds like you got mogged by a bloatlord and you're just making this thread to cope with the mogging.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, RichardSpencel, MandibularCel and 1 other person
If your gf smiled at him, that's validation to him. Doesn't matter if she was laughing at him.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
JFL this guy was standing next to me with his inflated lat syndrome constantly glancing at my gf desperate for her validation. Probably thought she was impressed as well judging by the smirk on his face but too aspie to realise that she was laughing at him. No gym for your face :lul:

Also he was loud as fuck, constantly grunting, breathing heavily, hitting plates, dropping dumbells and doing sex noises while he was benching like he's Eddie fucking Hall.

u sound jealous and insecure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Not sure how to take this tbh either you’re an incredibly aspie slayer who mogged the gymcel just by existing or you got brutally mogged by him and came here to vent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 4991 and Gazzamogga
larp ? brag ?
whatever @knajjd plz clean this

+ OP how much of a beta you must be to let your GF beeing approached or even stared by others men ?
he will fuck your gf one night while she drunk
Sounds like you got mogged by a bloatlord and you're just making this thread to cope with the mogging.
If your gf smiled at him, that's validation to him. Doesn't matter if she was laughing at him.
u sound jealous and insecure
Not sure how to take this tbh either you’re an incredibly aspie slayer who mogged the gymcel just by existing or you got brutally mogged by him and came here to vent

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Bechadish

lol he sounds like a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and Gazzamogga

Looksmaxing can’t fix your insecurities 😂

Amazing thread

• WTF
@OCDMaxxing spotted at the gym lol

• Love it
Tbh you sound like a bitch who didn't have enough balls to confront that guy in real life now you make forum thread about him and gossip in snapchat like a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back