Was in the gym with my gf and some narcy subhuman tried to lift on our bench

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
So I was in the gym with my gf

And this narcy utter subhuman was mean eyeing us. I laughed thinking this guy browses this website and is probably cortisol spiked at the mog

Anyway my gf is an utter subhuman when it comes to the bench press. I was working out with her as a warm up and then we started talking about dinner.
Anyway then the subhuman comes and lifts my gf bench with ease. It was 125 pounds jfl
My gf was shocked. She said why did he do that
I reminded her we live in a Goyim society and she came to understand whilst realizing he definitely posts here

Anyway then the subhuman later hogged another bench and was benching 175. With ease when he got up I got in and did 175 x 10 reps.
Indeed he was brutally cortisol spiked

He went to the yoga room for 30 mins after that and came back :lul:. I legit started feeling bad, I thought maybe he was a real incel and I was just being mean for no reason
But it’s whatever

My biggest regret is that I did not get the chance to ask the incel what his user tag here was .

TLDR: incel tried to mog my gf’s subhuman lifts.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, owlofathena, Danish_Retard and 17 others
Stop harassing incels literally we are the lowest class of society

Empathy is to be shown to those who society as inferior and unworthy of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, CEO of Sex, fogdart and 5 others
so? youre still pathetically weak and cant bench 4 plates

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Anubis, Deleted member 18244 and 9 others
Stop harassing incels literally we are the lowest class of society

Empathy is to be shown to those who society as inferior and unworthy of it
I thought he would be able to take it since he can clearly dish it :lul:

stop bullying incels like me, we will be undesirable for women no matter what kind of surgeries we endure... it's over for me! 1 PSL subhuman :feelsohgod: fuckfjfjfjkekwkjejfjrlepdkcjekwkwkjrhwjshdjdjjdjwiwoowkdkdkdkdks aAaahahhajjhhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, the BULL, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
stop bullying incels like me, we will be undesirable for women no matter what kind of surgeries we endure... it's over for me! 1 PSL subhuman :feelsohgod: fuckfjfjfjkekwkjejfjrlepdkcjekwkwkjrhwjshdjdjjdjwiwoowkdkdkdkdks aAaahahhajjhhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I’m sorry Mr Goodman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Fyi: dinner was curry
I told her she better make some good ass curry or she ain’t getting no dick tonight

Indeed I will feast as my forum Brahmin mogger brothers do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16369 and LooksOrDeath
It was I.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, the BULL and ReadBooksEveryday
reality: op is the incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 18244, GetShrekt and 2 others

And this narcy utter subhuman was mean eyeing us. I laughed thinking this guy browses this website and is probably cortisol spiked at the mog

Anyway my gf is an utter subhuman when it comes to the bench press. I was working out with her as a warm up and then we started talking about dinner.
Anyway then the subhuman comes and lifts my gf bench with ease. It was 125 pounds jfl
I reminded her we live in a Goyim society and she came to understand whilst realizing he definitely posts here

Anyway then the subhuman later hogged another bench and was benching 175. With ease when he got up I got in and did 175 x 10 reps.

He went to the yoga room for 30 mins after that and came back :lul:. I legit started feeling bad, I thought maybe he was a real incel and I was just being mean for no reason
But it’s whatever

My biggest regret is that I did not get the chance to ask the incel what his user tag here was .

175 is like a little balloon, my benches max out at 320 and im full natty rn

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
175 is like a little balloon, my benches max out at 320 and im full natty rn
Slayer
I’m at 225 after 2 years of lifting

No fix for subhuman bad genes brother

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Slayer
I’m at 225 after 2 years of lifting

No fix for subhuman bad genes brother
okay well i am using creatine, l-carnitine, shit tons of protein, and i honestly look fat right now so my weight will probably drop off after i drop those natty supps but u should be at 275 at least dude

Fucking brutal, i do bench with 135 pounds 3×8 and thought that was good for 6 months of lifting

• Love it
Fucking brutal, i do bench with 135 pounds 3×8 and thought that was good for 6 months of lifting
are you eating in a surplus and progressive overloading

also it really depends where you started cause it could be great progress depending where you started
and 135 is when bench press numbers seem to start to explode

• +1

But it’s whatever

U shouldn't cortisol spike us incels, unless u know our tag u don't know our story.

Let the poor guy get his dopamine man, mogging ur gf.

There's always a bigger mogger out there, I may be ethnic and not white like u, but u never know when ill jump on your 175 bench and throw another 2 plates on and rep that.

• JFL
The karma is awaiting you

Next time you visit the gym with your gf this guy will enter and mog you too oblivion in front of your gf
54465C89 A222 4DC2 A697 33C180A5DDEA

Your relationship won’t be the same after that...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broly, Hero of the Imperium, owlofathena and 2 others
What the hell, Tom, aren't you married?

• JFL
Tales.org
gym fail GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Broly and ReadBooksEveryday
The karma is awaiting you

Next time you visit the gym with your gf this guy will enter and mog you too oblivion in front of your gf
View attachment 1811455
Your relationship won’t be the same after that...
imagine what this nigga would look like if he took steroids bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back