ROIDCELLS AND HIGH IQ CELLS GTFIH

Hexmask

Hexmask

Iron
Hello. I’ve swallowed the injecting test pill and since then started a cycle at the same time cause why not. I started on test and Anavar. I felt great at the start but not so great anymore. A couple questions:

1.surely if I feel like shit it would be correlated with my estrogen hence why I felt worse as the testosterone enanthate metabolized. I’m trying to dial in the right amount of anastrazole I’m using. I’m currently running 350mg a week because correct me if I’m wrong that mitigates bloat. Should I take the Ai as a scheduled dose and day with my pin, or take as needed? I honestly feel so up and down on this cycle so far. I hope things get better. I pin twice a week fyi

2.For this. Should I still be taking something to mitigate aldosterone? Such as telmisartin or the diuretic @Clavicular mentioned that does both. Can’t remember the name

Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Take AI daily for least fluctuation

bro
roids are dangerous as fuck
How long you been using?
Progesterone + Pregnenolone + DHEA
Aromasin is also the best AI you can use. Drop that shit AI you have right now, its prob causing the problems itself.
Testosterone is also better when you are applying it topically rather than injecting. Easier to recover from. Inject will shut you down longterm in a week