Roidcels are the most delusional when it comes what women find attractive

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
Now let's compare Chico (natty) and Zyzz (juicer). Men would find Zyzz attractive but foids say otherwise; meanwhile Chico is attractive for foids but not for men. Why?

FROM MALE PERSPECTIVE:
> Zyzz worked hard for his body therefore worth admiring. It displays strength and has a function for himself and others but only in the present.

FROM FOID PERSPECTIVE:
> Zyzz cheated his genetics. It's a crime worth calling out him for. Zyzz mentioned to be constantly called by foids a "roids mucher" which he coped by trolling with his crazy dancing.

I know a lot of you will cope by saying "At least Zyzz lived a better life than most men." This is just utter cope, only one of his gf was attractive, and what's the point of comparing your life with the bottom of the barrel anyway? Would you be happy with a 6in dick because 5in is the average? Would you be happy making 2x minimum wage because most people just make 1x minimum wage?

Chads have an infinitely better life than he ever did and they will still be enjoying life for many years, even decades.

This whole zyzz shit is so pathetic, I remember when there was a dude at my gym that was pretty much Zyzz size, then when a woman would ask me my goal I'd point to him, and they would always cringe and say it was too much/looked bad

> CONCLUSION:
I’m not saying gym is cope but point is a natty is and will always be more attractive for foids because it shows the untouched potential state. It's easier for her to imagine your offsprings whether it comes as a boy or a girl. Using the juice sets off her instincts as you attempt to cheat genetics. Also the the image of a muscular foid offspring isn't exactly ideal. It's all about potential, not necessarily your present state.

73E67C10 1D95 44E6 8B10 3D686BEC810A

BC9C6E63 1406 46E6 828F 83027CA64B58

7076100C 795C 43A3 BA33 023D2F15ADBA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, VINIC, Boxingfan and 10 others
steroids are not cheating nor are they magic.

I've used tren before, made no gains because didn't know what I was doing.

people that have never injected don't know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, Mouthbreath, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
retards like you who focus on the women perspective are the ones who dont make it

gws

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 16090, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
100 true, my cousin told me that i should stop working out and that my body is attractive enough and i'm not even big

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
never work out

• WTF
Reactions: gamma
Dn care dn ask + cope

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite

yeah it's not magic, you still need to go to the gym and eat in a caloric surplus to grow, especially people with subhuman genetics or those who lack androgen receptors and don't see anything from roids, retards who have never injected don't understand this

you still have to go and make the work count

just because there are studies that show lean body mass goes up doesn't mean that u grow muscle while sitting on ur ass, lean body mass =/= muscle, it's water weight

so many retards don't know shit about roids and haven't done their research/have any experience with them

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and DharkDC
most people don't even have chico's body, even the ones that go gym. Keep deluding yourself into thinking ur chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Warlow, Deleted member 16384 and 7 others

Are you trolling? You can make a fucking year+ of progress in one 3 month TEST cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 15099
Stupid post
Of course chico is extremely attractive even without muscles. But does this mean zyzz should have just accepted his body/not looking like chico and rot at home??
Everyone should focus on what they can change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Warlow, Need2Ascend and 7 others
most people don't even have chico's body, even the ones that go gym. Keep deluding yourself into thinking ur chico
Only takes 3 months to look like chico. 6 tops. What kind of gym are you going to bruh? Maybe the regulars aren't as lean as Chico but they definitely have more muscle.

• +1
I hope you realise that the biggest fans of male models like Chico and O'pry are bisexual teenage aspies on PSL forums. Zyzz is the kind of guy that slays IRL in a club setting. There are more than enough photos with him with sloots at music festivals to know that he was getting his dick wet all the time. This post is a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, leloucheREBORN, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Are you trolling? You can make a fucking year+ of progress in one 3 month TEST cycle.
assuming optimal training, diet, non-subhuman genetics and having the willpower to go the gym everyday

nobody is trolling u are just retarded

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
@loox

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
assuming optimal training, diet, non-subhuman genetics and having the willpower to go the gym everyday

nobody is trolling u are just retarded
Not even "optimal" you will make some gains even natty if you half-ass the gym and don't eat enough protein. A caloric surplus is non negotiable though. Steroids will triple or quadruple the amount you would have gained natty using the same sort of training/diet scheme.

You would have to be a complete retard to inject yourself with tren and somehow not make any gains. I just couldn't imagine wasting your time, money and years off your life and not having the motivation to go to the gym lol. That's why I thought this guy is trolling

You need gym to become lean in the face. OP is a retard. :lul:

You need a ruggedly handsome face to body max in that way:

The clown you posted in that OP didn't have that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16262 and 2 others
zyzz is chad
idc what this forum says jfl
literally slayed
had proof too
no one here is gonna look liek chico too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 16090
  • +1
You just need a little sixpack and toned arms
Nothing too crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Slob, the next o'pry and 1 other person
bro he was talkgin about rouds
not gym

Roids without gym = Fat lump of shit

Don't even debate this with someone who did a degree in sports science because it won't end well for you

chico is not even natty limit lol
plus women lie all the time

uh intimidating
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
fat chubby whores only say this shit

Yo we need a bandaras react on here

Some guy tried to disassociate the gym from steroids lmao

yea body is sooo cope bro just be a 8psl tera chad:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
This freshie explains it well, try and stomach the accent

zyzz is chad
idc what this forum says jfl
literally slayed
had proof too
no one here is gonna look liek chico too
zyzz face wasnt chad. aesthetics were godtier but face wasnt chad

he got p00si because of overly flamboyant arrogance

• +1
Reactions: Slob and MakinItHappenReturn
Not even "optimal" you will make some gains even natty if you half-ass the gym and don't eat enough protein. A caloric surplus is non negotiable though. Steroids will triple or quadruple the amount you would have gained natty using the same sort of training/diet scheme.

You would have to be a complete retard to inject yourself with tren and somehow not make any gains. I just couldn't imagine wasting your time, money and years off your life and not having the motivation to go to the gym lol. That's why I thought this guy is trolling
ye ur right

Only takes 3 months to look like chico. 6 tops. What kind of gym are you going to bruh? Maybe the regulars aren't as lean as Chico but they definitely have more muscle.
no it doesn't lmao, that nigga got decent amount of muscle n he really lean

• +1
Reactions: Slob
just make it effortless to them foids, make it seem like you never lifted a single weight in your life, that you don't care about getting in shape or eating "healthy",more generally, just make it look like you don't give a fuck about anything related to improving yourself physically at all to them,

eat like crap in front of them and shame them and their crappy fad diets, while staying leaner than them all day every day, they'll be hating you for it aha (disclaimer: be atleast 5/10 or above for this lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698, Slob and Deleted member 15099
zyzz face wasnt chad. aesthetics were godtier but face wasnt chad

he got p00si because of overly flamboyant arrogance

Correct and body halo and spunky hairstyle

He was high tier normie facially. Could argue Chadlite

He had Chad sex appeal

a moderate level of steroids results in 2 pounds of muscle a month.

something like deca or NPP puts on a lot of water weight which all drops once off.

so, you're not adding on 30 pounds of muscle even in a year on a moderate level of steroids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
yeah it's not magic, you still need to go to the gym and eat in a caloric surplus to grow, especially people with subhuman genetics or those who lack androgen receptors and don't see anything from roids, retards who have never injected don't understand this

you still have to go and make the work count

just because there are studies that show lean body mass goes up doesn't mean that u grow muscle while sitting on ur ass, lean body mass =/= muscle, it's water weight

so many retards don't know shit about roids and haven't done their research/have any experience with them
honestly for me, I desperately need adderall or some kind of amphetamine to help me focus... really hurts my quality of life. but doctors in America and scared of losing their license by writing scripts for shit like that...

steroids requires = really good concentration when lifting, be very diligent with your diet (whether it's eating a bunch of junk + protein or clean food + protein and as we know it's not easy to slam 150 grams+ of protein a day (it's a lot of force feeding)...

amphetamines / meth (next best thing) would help a lot of us more than steroids would

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
Correct and body halo and spunky hairstyle

He was high tier normie facially. Could argue Chadlite

He had Chad sex appeal
the zyzzz guy was ugly. he was around before Tinder, hard to say how he would compete now

Im convinced gymcelling is cope. I was thinking of doing it, but I realized that there would be little to no benefit. Also jfl at the dumbass saying that gym goers don't have chico's body :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Slob
honestly for me, I desperately need adderall or some kind of amphetamine to help me focus... really hurts my quality of life. but doctors in America and scared of losing their license by writing scripts for shit like that...

steroids requires = really good concentration when lifting, be very diligent with your diet (whether it's eating a bunch of junk + protein or clean food + protein and as we know it's not easy to slam 150 grams+ of protein a day (it's a lot of force feeding)...

amphetamines / meth (next best thing) would help a lot of us more than steroids would
how is adderall for your appetite? if you don't get hungry then ig its good for getting shredded but for gaining mass it must be hard bro

Im convinced gymcelling is cope. I was thinking of doing it, but I realized that there would be little to no benefit. Also jfl at the dumbass saying that gym goers don't have chico's body :forcedsmile:
@ me pussy

Roid physiques can attract a certain type of woman very much, those into hyper-masculinity. If you look at the insta of lifting-chicks they will often date roiders. But just because you pin test isn't going to put you in that camp. If you're an otherwise normal guy with no huge failos and a normal or better frame then roids can make you attractive to those kinds of women but supermanlets or guys with bad failos, or guys who don't know what they're doing and aren't committed to training are just wasting their time. As someone else said roids aren't magic, a lot of people do a cycle of roids, make pathetic gains and then pretend they never did it. My first cycle (oral only) I must have only gained like 5-10lbs and no one would have told the difference with my shirt on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, spark and the next o'pry
I roided and got the most IOIs of my life, even from jailbaits way below my age, im an hyper responder though, just saying.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and the next o'pry
testosterone is indeed redpill cope, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't inject DHT into your ass :)

forget about it making you a sex magnet, the stuff just improves wellbeing and quality of life, so i recommend to anyone who knows what they're doing.

No

What you need(ed)? A good father

Just comparea 10/10 one in a million face with a guy who's upper tier normie. Zyzz body mogs chicos to the moon and back.

Now let's compare Chico (natty) and Zyzz (juicer). Men would find Zyzz attractive but foids say otherwise; meanwhile Chico is attractive for foids but not for men. Why?

FROM MALE PERSPECTIVE:
> Zyzz worked hard for his body therefore worth admiring. It displays strength and has a function for himself and others but only in the present.

FROM FOID PERSPECTIVE:
> Zyzz cheated his genetics. It's a crime worth calling out him for. Zyzz mentioned to be constantly called by foids a "roids mucher" which he coped by trolling with his crazy dancing.

I know a lot of you will cope by saying "At least Zyzz lived a better life than most men." This is just utter cope, only one of his gf was attractive, and what's the point of comparing your life with the bottom of the barrel anyway? Would you be happy with a 6in dick because 5in is the average? Would you be happy making 2x minimum wage because most people just make 1x minimum wage?

Chads have an infinitely better life than he ever did and they will still be enjoying life for many years, even decades.

This whole zyzz shit is so pathetic, I remember when there was a dude at my gym that was pretty much Zyzz size, then when a woman would ask me my goal I'd point to him, and they would always cringe and say it was too much/looked bad

> CONCLUSION:
I’m not saying gym is cope but point is a natty is and will always be more attractive for foids because it shows the untouched potential state. It's easier for her to imagine your offsprings whether it comes as a boy or a girl. Using the juice sets off her instincts as you attempt to cheat genetics. Also the the image of a muscular foid offspring isn't exactly ideal. It's all about potential, not necessarily your present state.

View attachment 1428772
View attachment 1428773
View attachment 1428775

Allot are but also your delusional if you think average girls over age of early 20s prefer chico over somebody like this. They usually gain more masculine taste as they age but still most girls who's preference is for the full roidcel look ( fake tanned, tren etc) are the bimbo type of girls in my observation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453