[ ROIDCELS GTFI ] MAKE YOU OWN BAC WATER AND SAVE MONEY

tempelcat4

tempelcat4

I'll never stay a loser

Disclaimer:
Hormone therapy is done if a specialized doctor determines a deficiency only under professional medical supervision.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of the information you read in this guide.
Acting on any information provided here is done solely at your own risk and responsibility.

Preface:

Bacteriostatic water, or "bac water," is a sterile solution containing 0.9% benzyl alcohol.
It is used to dilute or dissolve injection medications, particularly those requiring multiple doses from a single vial.
The benzyl alcohol in bac water acts as a preservative, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, which allows the solution to remain sterile for a longer period.

While many sources sell bac water alongside peptides, medications, and other products, they often charge an excessive price.
The typical cost is usually around €1-€3 per ml.
While self-made BAC water can cost you €0,015 per ml JFL.

In this post, I’ll explain how you can easily make your own bac water at home, saving much money in the process.​

What you need to make Bacteriostatic water
1. Sterile Water for Injection:

This is the base for your Bac Water.
And also the part where you could stop reading this guide if this applies to you:

• If you plan to use the reconstituted solution within 1-2 days (e.g. 24-48 hours), sterile water is sufficient.
That would be ideal in terms of money and effort.
Because you can easily obtain sterile water ampoules from a pharmacy.
You can also buy it from amazon, or any other online shop for low prices;

• The cost of sterile water for injection can vary depending on the supplier and the quantity purchased.
    • If you look a bit you can find offers like this:
    • Capture
When purchasing Sterile Water make sure it's explicitly labeled for injection.
If you are thinking about switching from bac water to sterilized water, instead of buying large vials (e.g. 10-100+ml) you should use vials one use vials or small vials to minimize the chance of bacterial infection, even if you always use a new needle.
Use one sterile water vial at most two times.

Otherwise, make BAC water, then you can also easily use bigger sterilized water vials.

2. Benzyl Alcohol:

This is the preservative that you’ll add to the sterile water to prevent bacterial growth.
The standard concentration is 0.9% benzyl alcohol.

You can buy also buy Benzyl Alcohol easily online:

• The prices also vary, alike to sterile water but are generally low, a bit higher than for the sterile water.
    • If you look you can find offers like this:
    • Capture
Make sure the benzyl alcohol is suitable for medical use and meets the required purity standards.

3. Sterile Glass Vials:

These are used to store the final bacteriostatic water.
I recommend just making the BAC water in the vial of the sterile water, but if you want to make your BAC water in another vial you need to be properly sterilized, either through autoclaving or other methods.

4. Sterile Syringes and Needles:

You’ll need these to accurately measure and mix the sterile water and benzyl alcohol.

5. Alcohol Swabs:

To disinfect the rubber stoppers of the vials and any other surfaces before handling.

How to make Bacteriostatic water

1. Preparation

Wash you hands with soap, clean your workspace with alcohol swab and sterilize you equipment if necessary.

2. Prepare Sterile Vial

If you are using a extra vial for mixing clean it.
Clean the rubber stopper with an alcohol swab and allow it to dry to ensure the area is sterile.

3. Draw Benzyl Alcohol

You want to make a 0,9% benzyl alcohol solution in the final mixture, so calculate in advance how much benzyl alcohol you need based on the total volume of the sterile water.
  • For example, for a 50-ml vial of BAC Water, you need to add 0.45 ml of benzyl alcohol (0.9% of 50 ml).
Draw Benzyl Alcohol: Use a sterile syringe and needle to draw the calculated amount of benzyl alcohol.

4. Add Benzyl Alcohol to Sterile Water Vial and mix it

Inject the benzyl alcohol into the vial of sterile water and try not to introduce air bubbles.
Gently swirl the vial to mix the benzyl alcohol with the sterile water, don't vigorous shake to prevent introducing air bubbles.

5. Storing and how long you can use it

You now have BAC water which is suitable for prolonged use because it contains benzyl alcohol, which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
You can easily use it up to 28 days, with as much uses you want.

Store the Bacteriostatic Water in a refrigerator (2-8°C) to maintain its effectiveness.
Avoid keeping the water at room temperature or heating it repeatedly.

Label the vial clearly label the vial with the date of preparation, and any other relevant information.

Check the vial regularly for signs of contamination or changes in the solution.
If the solution becomes cloudy or deposits form, it should no longer be used.

Ending:

I highly recommend making your own BAC water if you're on a tight budget.
It can help you save a significant amount of money and it's fucking easy.

@167 @4lt.Real @AverageCurryEnjoyer @chaddyboi66 @C@chinkmax @Cointoss/Chad/Incel @cryptt @Eren @Gengar @highschoolmaxxer @iabsolvejordan @JordanBarrettMogg @justropemaxbro @klimo @lin1011 @MA_ascender @mogpending @NorwoodAscender @soontobechadlite @the MOUSE @thenext_chad @the_nextDavidLaid @Toddricus @trytoheightmaxx @Use1ess @VisageVirtuoso√ @walls @wastedspermcel @wikt0202 @5’6 Darktriad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, mlbmogger252, 167 and 10 others
bookmarked for later(y)

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
I wouldve found this interesting bro why not tag me 😿

• So Sad
With average genetics, you can build a great physique natty. With bad genetics also but with huge amounts of volume. I'm doing 15 weekly sets to grow my arms, it's not easy but it works.

• +1
With average genetics, you can build a great physique natty. With bad genetics also but with huge amounts of volume. I'm doing 15 weekly sets to grow my arms, it's not easy but it works.
I use it for heightmaxxing

Sounds good, Bookmarked

• +1
High Iq forum user. repped and bookmarked just in case.:love:

• +1
you make really good guides, keep going bhai (y)

• +1
Water

• +1
Bookmarked + appreciate the tag 👍

• +1