Roidcopers explain this shit

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Been considering starting rounds I joined Reddit even tho I fucking hate it just to learn about roids and I’ve seen many cuck redditors like this one of people saying TRT nuked there sex drive and stuff like that
TRT. https://reddit.com/r/trt/s/rlZRxi1xWi
I’ve seen lots of threads on Reddit just like this. If this shits gonna lower my sex drive or make me less of a man what’s the fucking point? Im already pretty high T natturally. I already mog a lot of roidcopers just from stature with my natty physique I wanna advance to the next level in the gym but if I gotta worry about this kinda shit it ain’t worth it.

why do you care so much about being high T? you only need average to live a happy life

high T looksmin you

They are just lying reddit loves to gatekeep gear for some reason. It can nuke your hair but sex drive? Nah.

why do you care so much about being high T? you only need average to live a happy life
I wanna be jacked and I like the feeling of being high T and mogging it’s like a drug being horny 24/7 getting sick workouts going to the club and mogging seeing sloots myrin high T is life.

They are just lying reddit loves to gatekeep gear for some reason. It can nuke your hair but sex drive? Nah.
You really think so? this crossed my mind but I don’t think the average redditor has the intelligence for something like this plus they like to see themselves as “nice guys” gatekeeping is more of a .org kinda thing

You really think so? this crossed my mind but I don’t think the average redditor has the intelligence for something like this plus they like to see themselves as “nice guys” gatekeeping is more of a .org kinda thing
It won’t nuke your sexdrive, when they say that they normally just hopped on. The first month or so your sex drive is nuked than it returns.

It won’t nuke your sexdrive, when they say that they normally just hopped on. The first month or so your sex drive is nuked than it returns.
I’ve heard the opposite from people irl they say at first it skyrocketed then it evens out

"already pretty high T natturally. I already mog a lot of roidcopers just from stature with my natty physique"

cope, otherwise you wouldnt be considering hopping on

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies