• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • +1
  • +1

Fuck all the bluepilled cucks in the comments btw.

Roid or death.

Jfl wtf is this mutant op how can you be so delusional just look at him he has a baby face on a ogre deformed physique bro just look at his traps and on top of that he seems to be sick he´s shaking

Fucking retard you won’t be shut down forever if you do a few cycles, maybe for like half a year
You won’t look like him if you do a few cycles. 9/10

Looks severly mentally ill

Fuck all the bluepilled cucks in the comments btw.

Roid or death.

the way he throws the weights is so narcy and gay lol
keep pushing your head forward like you got severe scoliosis faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
Fucking retard you won’t be shut down forever if you do a few cycles, maybe for like half a year
what's the best roids to take where it leaves little to no damage and u can still regain some gains after stopping cycle, I'm planning on running a cycle, this natural game ain't it, I'll need 3 fucking years to look aesthetic, I'm 18 now, natural lifting for a year, my physique ain't shit, can't wait 3 more years man

what's the best roids to take where it leaves little to no damage and u can still regain some gains after stopping cycle, I'm planning on running a cycle, this natural game ain't it, I'll need 3 fucking years to look aesthetic, I'm 18 now, natural lifting for a year, my physique ain't shit, can't wait 3 more years man
Test

@curlyheadjames made it eventually