[ROIDERS GTFIH] What are the best steroids to use if you're 17-18?

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
Nothing too harsh. Just something that accelerates muscle growth and doesn't nuke your endocrine system and possibly increase overall testosterone levels.

If you're going to say anything irrelevant or unfunny, keep it to yourself. Thank you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick and Meister!
Realistically a 17 to 18 year old should not be fucking with steroids if theres no need to, enjoy fucked up hormones and male baldness oh and cant forget the shrunken testicles

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, zura, Meister! and 2 others
Hop on steroids when your 25-30
People here condone steroids too much

dallas mccarver, rich piana, zyzz, joestetics, leo longevity

turkesterone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
SARMS were pretty much made for teenagers to get jacked with little to no consequences.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 23219 and Meister!
Nothing too harsh. Just something that accelerates muscle growth and doesn't nuke your endocrine system and possibly increase overall testosterone levels.

If you're going to say anything irrelevant or unfunny, keep it to yourself. Thank you.
If plates are open hgh and if ur still in puberty use test

If just for muscle which is a bad idea use rad 140

rad140 or LGD taken with Mk677

MK677 and cjc 1295

Don't let hobby-arnolds tell you that roids and sarms are safe at that age. They're not. You are way too inexperienced and will horribly fuck your endocrine system and or body up while injecting. Best thing you could do is stay natty and educate yourself for when you're significantly older.

SARMS were pretty much made for teenagers to get jacked with little to no consequences.
Sarms can lead to infertility and they have a whole bunch of side effects too, at you age (I am talking like an oldhead but I am just 1-2 years older than you) I would absolutely stay away from this sort of stuff and natty lift. If you choose to do otherwise you also will probably just end up getting scammed or getting some sort of snake oil like 50% of AI and HGH that got recommended here back in 21 and 22.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 30679
Stay natty ur test mogs 99.9% at this age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Where r u faggots even getting roids from? R u telling doctors ur trans and getting them how do roid plugs even supply this shit.

They all, without exception, nuke your endocrine system. The only thing you could take that would not do that is clomid and hgh. Hgh is not really worth it on its own especially since you are producing a shit ton of it already at your age. Clomid won't do much either and it could mess with other systems in your body such as your thyroid.

Honestly you are way too young. Steroid can mess with you even more so when you are under 25. You haven't fully developped yet. At your age proper nutrition and training can do a lot of good. I went from 175 to 220 in a year at 18-19 yrs old.

Please listen to me, if you don't get result in the gym beforehand, you might very well take roids and fuck up your health for no results. Its not muscle in a needle. It will double your progress at best. But if you have no clue on how to get results in the first place, then you won't get much out of roids.

Why don't you train seriously for a year and then re-evaluate?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Eat polar beer liver
You will ascend bro i promise