Roiding and dimorphism in pubety

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
I’m thinking of roiding once I get to 6ft with HGH, will it give me bigger jaw and cheekbones while increasing frame? Will it cause MPB? My father started norwooding at 50 and my mayernal grandfather at 40, my grandpa is nearly bald at 60 and my father is NW3 at 60 with major thinning. @Lev Peshkov @looxmakser49 tagging you since you Seem to be knowledgeable.

Also, will there be major changes when it comes to dimorphism naturally if I’m 15 as I get older? I have lots of pubic hair but it’s not beyond my thighs. No chest hair and some leg hair.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, joeveniro, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
Andrigens are known to cause dinorphism however your best bet is going long term crusing

You will definitely see changes in the brow. Fwhr. Mandible. You will see hollow cheeks develop and also zygos.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slendercel, Deleted member 5875, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
Andrigens are known to cause dinorphism however your best bet is going long term crusing

You will definitely see changes in the brow. Fwhr. Mandible. You will see hollow cheeks develop and also zygos.
Yes thank you I’m thinking about going cruising when I reach my target height I can’t cope with being a soyboy

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yes thank you I’m thinking about going cruising when I reach my target height I can’t cope with being a soyboy
Jfl OK bro good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892

what about just things that cause dht and not roids, because im thinking of blasting gh and masteron and proviron just for androgenic gains

• +1
what about just things that cause dht and not roids, because im thinking of blasting gh and masteron and proviron just for androgenic gains
Yes ofc this is elementary Jfl

But prov is a good one

I will be running test and prov long term with blasts of anadrol and halo test and m-1-t

This is ideal andrigens imo

Risky asf tho

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Yes ofc this is elementary Jfl

But prov is a good one

I will be running test and prov long term with blasts of anadrol and halo test and m-1-t

This is ideal andrigens imo

Risky asf tho
what about fucking up your hpta axis bro im worried that might happen if i go too hard on the roids

• +1
Natty T levels are a meme tbh, every man should be on a mandatory 200mg test e a were TRT dose. If ur gonna run provision etc I would recommend having test as well

• +1
Natty T levels are a meme tbh, every man should be on a mandatory 200mg test e a were TRT dose. If ur gonna run provision etc I would recommend having test as well
Hey its the bro xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 5818
Hey its the bro xD
Ayyyyy
this is with adults though? it might be worse as a teenager tbh
Honestly who cares if you’re suppressed, just stay on it forever man. Once you go on it you won’t turn back. Getting a taste of high T and then going back to low T would be torturous

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
My father is extremely dimorphic Russian ogre, he Has 90th percentile frame as well. Do you think roids will help me get close to him in dimorphism? I have wide face but my maxilla is downwsrd grown so it’s long as well and my brow ridge is very low set but doesnt have any projection

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
My father is extremely dimorphic Russian ogre, he Has 90th percentile frame as well. Do you think roids will help me get close to him in dimorphism? I have wide face but my maxilla is downwsrd grown so it’s long as well and my brow ridge is very low set but doesnt have any projection
Ye bro it will help like I say it wl max ur jaw, brow and zygos

• +1
Ye bro it will help like I say it wl max ur jaw, brow and zygos
Ok I’m pretty set on cruising then Idgaf if Ill have to cruise for life

• +1
  • +1
Or just take a break for 9 months
Yeah for now before I stop growing I decided I will use 6.25 E2D Aromasin To increase DHT but I’ll stop if I notice shedding like @xefo69 said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Lev Peshkov
https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/core_june_3.htm this looks interesting for not fucking up your hpta, and the hpta isnt fully developed until 25 so
They jsut say it as muh your developing muh if it doesn't work in puberty you're stunted however get off gear and take nolva and clomid

And take a dose like daily so you have natty levels then come off clomid after 9 months and ur back to baseline

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Deleted member 6892
They jsut say it as muh your developing muh if it doesn't work in puberty you're stunted however get off gear and take nolva and clomid

And take a dose like daily so you have natty levels then come off clomid after 9 months and ur back to baseline
i might make a thread on this article cause there are some interesting aromatase inhibitors and pct chems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 6892 and Lev Peshkov
i might make a thread on this article cause there are some interesting aromatase inhibitors and pct chems
Ye tbh bro

Tag me if you do

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Deleted member 5818
roid maxxing is legit ded srs

bump

• +1
can you explain what cruising means??