Roidmaxxing results

C

craven

Iron
17, late bloomer (14-15), plan to do 1 cycle test e mast proviron anavar (for collagen), thinking abt adding deca but may be too much (it is ik), hgh, hcg, bpc-157, tadalafil, telmisartan
pct: clomid hcg hgm (can someone tell me when to start taking hgm to keep my balls and hcg for penis growth)
i have tudca, accutane, ru (just in case but i am not prone to balding and already on minox and dht blocker shampoo)
want to know if someone actually roidmaxxed and had results from it because all i saw is people being called retarded for doing this
my goal is 188 cm (i am 183), bone mass (not bad bone bass but my gonial angles are average), penis gains (13,5 cm, aiming for 16-17), clavicle lenght gains (grew up drinking pasterised milk everyday since a kid, lead me to have wide pelvis+fat stored around so getting lean+clavicle and shoulders gains should even out my manlet body)
i feel retarded writing this but anything to ascend, will post pics if i do it
will gladly take advice on timings of injections etc since i am still clueless about it or even any advice to not die for dumb reasons

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and fezzz
dont take steroids - from experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and noahwillascend
you are not going to experience happiness in your entire life with your shitface better cut it short (in minecraft)

edit
just kidding dont do roid fuck that shit love yourself the way you are or dont idgaf

bro my shit takes 2 min to read
sorry, all u need is 150-250 test 4-8 iu hgh for face other dht derrivate shits doesnt need it just make ur penis and clavicle bigger (just do clavicle bigger in most case no penile growth for you at 17 yo)

you are not going to experience happiness in your entire life with your shitface better cut it short (in minecraft)

edit
just kidding dont do roid fuck that shit love yourself the way you are or dont idgaf
i like my face, i look good in pics and i am totally fine with it but i just wish my gonial angles would be wider, i wish i could be taller, i wish i could have a real cock, i am not loving my self like that

tell me more, seeing random people when i go out being way better than me drives me crazy i really want to hop on
first - doesnt change your face
second - ruins your skin
third - stunts your potential height

i like my face, i look good in pics and i am totally fine with it but i just wish my gonial angles would be wider, i wish i could be taller, i wish i could have a real cock, i am not loving my self like that
if thats what you want, then steroids will do the opposite

sorry, all u need is 150-250 test 4-8 iu hgh for face other dht derrivate shits doesnt need it just make ur penis and clavicle bigger (just do clavicle bigger in most case no penile growth for you at 17 yo)
some guy on discord said he just blasted 500mg test e for 20 weeks late 17 and got 4 cm growth, i am late bloomer i am sure i can get smth out of this fkin cycle i have fkin test fkin dht derivate fkin proviron fkin ghg and hcg
if i am not getting anything out with that shit i would rather rope

you are not fine with it and you wont. go get some help nigga tf are you talking about
OR DONT AS I SAID I DONT FIVE A SINGLE FUCKING FUCK GO INJECT SOME CHEMS IN YOUR ASS NIGGA

some guy on discord said he just blasted 500mg test e for 20 weeks late 17 and got 4 cm growth, i am late bloomer i am sure i can get smth out of this fkin cycle i have fkin test fkin dht derivate fkin proviron fkin ghg and hcg
if i am not getting anything out with that shit i would rather rope
500 can harmfull for ur liver u can add also t4 for faster height growth test just makes u faster growth end of all u will be same or sligtly tall

first - doesnt change your face
second - ruins your skin
third - stunts your potential height
skin is ruined when steroids is used for long period of time, steroids stop collagen synthesis and can ruin ur skin if ur deprived of collagen for a long period of time but anavar makes up for it + i plan doing only one cycle (yes its addicting but i wont have money anymore to buy shit so whatever)
growth is stunt because some % of test is turned into e2 and will lead to closure of growth plates, mast blocks e2 so no i am not stunting my growth and i still have AI just in case

500 can harmfull for ur liver u can add also t4 for faster height growth test just makes u faster growth end of all u will be same or sligtly tall
good to know for t4, will look into it
everyone says you should start with 500mg and 250 mg is waste of time

good to know for t4, will look into it
everyone says you should start with 500mg and 250 mg is waste of time
im also on 150 mg/week rn will increase 250 but not 500 for sure do 350 max

u need also aromatase inhibitor like arimidex

17, late bloomer (14-15), plan to do 1 cycle test e mast proviron anavar (for collagen), thinking abt adding deca but may be too much (it is ik), hgh, hcg, bpc-157, tadalafil, telmisartan
pct: clomid hcg hgm (can someone tell me when to start taking hgm to keep my balls and hcg for penis growth)
i have tudca, accutane, ru (just in case but i am not prone to balding and already on minox and dht blocker shampoo)
want to know if someone actually roidmaxxed and had results from it because all i saw is people being called retarded for doing this
my goal is 188 cm (i am 183), bone mass (not bad bone bass but my gonial angles are average), penis gains (13,5 cm, aiming for 16-17), clavicle lenght gains (grew up drinking pasterised milk everyday since a kid, lead me to have wide pelvis+fat stored around so getting lean+clavicle and shoulders gains should even out my manlet body)
will gladly take advice on timings of injections etc since i am still clueless about it or even any advice to not die for dumb reasons
Have an Aromatase inhibitor in case your estrogen gets fucked up. Look in the “good threads you might’ve missed.” And go into the steroid guide under that in the best of the best channel

• +1
Reactions: craven

Just read it, know most of it except syringes, still clueless abt this too this thread gonna be usefull
I am not scared of side effects or putting a syringue up my ass but i want to know if anyone actually ascended with roids thats the main reason why i made this post

• +1
Reactions: fezzz
Yeah man whatever i go on tiktok to turn my brain off since whats the point of it working if its consumed by bp and i get brutally mogged first tiktok, ropefuel
I have same bone mass as him in the first pic, except his gonial angles are slightly more outwards, did he roid or just fkin genetics diff once again, he said he did basic softmax and chewing (for sure he got that jaw with chewing jfl)

Attachments

• IMG_20240901_004405_072.jpg
    IMG_20240901_004405_072.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240901_004404_945.jpg
    IMG_20240901_004404_945.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 0
Every person here is a late bloomer JFLLL:lul:. One of the biggest copes on this forum

I had fkin 6 cm dick at 13 you faggot
Hard? Anyway I can't tell much from that because everyone's dick size is different and that's literally micropenis man

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Hard? Anyway I can't tell much from that because everyone's dick size is different and that's literally micropenis man
I am 13,5 now i am an actual late bloomer thats why you faggot, my problem is that i have high e2 so i will stop growing too, i need to hop on why did i even make this thread, even if someone said i was gonna get cancer i would have still hoped on

I am 13,5 now i am an actual late bloomer thats why you faggot, my problem is that i have high e2 so i will stop growing too, i need to hop on why did i even make this thread, even if someone said i was gonna get cancer i would have still hoped on
I have 34 ng/l of estradiol, over

The test/mast cycle will have masculinizing effects, if you’re still growing you might acrue some extra centimeters off it, and is good for framemaxxing.

yeah dont link the shit
Can't be assed to find it.

Well, there's something called

GENETICS.

And if it's not in your genetics, no matter how much test and dht you have, your frame/dick is not gonna grow.

Like some people grow up with low t and dht and end up with good frames and above average manhoods.

It has to be in your genetics. So if you don't have an already good frame right now, you never will even with roids, if you do, it was puberty not the roids you used. I can assure you that.

Plus any steroid other than testosterone is a stranger to your body so your body might not react well.

Can't be assed to find it.

Well, there's something called

GENETICS.

And if it's not in your genetics, no matter how much test and dht you have, your frame/dick is not gonna grow.

Like some people grow up with low t and dht and end up with good frames and above average manhoods.

It has to be in your genetics. So if you don't have an already good frame right now, you never will even with roids, if you do, it was puberty not the roids you used. I can assure you that.

Plus any steroid other than testosterone is a stranger to your body so your body might not react well.
how does genetics works ? idk how to explain it but isnt genetics just what determines how much hormones you are gonna make, but do they hav limits yk ? why would injecting test and gh wouldnt give me like a second puberty

how does genetics works ? idk how to explain it but isnt genetics just what determines how much hormones you are gonna make, but do they hav limits yk ? why would injecting test and gh wouldnt give me like a second puberty
Injecting exogenous test and gh will ruin your puberty my guy what the fuck are you talking about muh second puberty bro no genetics have a limit you are not getting over that no matter how much ratpiss you stick up your ass

Injecting exogenous test and gh will ruin your puberty my guy what the fuck are you talking about muh second puberty bro no genetics have a limit you are not getting over that no matter how much ratpiss you stick up your ass
my puberty is over bro i am not staying like that i would rather shoot my self u dont get it, you cant tell me using all that shit i mentioned wont give me results past my genetics potential

(can someone tell me when to start taking hgm to keep my balls and hcg for penis growth)
the only way for us to know when you should start is through a visual representation of the situation. Make sure to post pics everyday after cycle and we will tell you when you are ready.