roids are fucking me up

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I hopped off anavar 2 weeks ago and am just pinning test rn
I still had 10 pills left and I am depressed so I decided to pop them all at once so I could get a big ass pump tomorrow
but now my heart is beating like a mf and my chest is aching like I'm gonna fall to the floor and be deprived of life
I am gonna fucking die
bcs of roids
the irony

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Frankiks2, ConfusedBolivian, JohnBaza and 6 others
keep roiding till you reach your goals man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chincel11, st.hamudi but 6‘5, NorwoodAscender and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I still had 10 pills left and I am depressed so I decided to pop them all at once so I could get a big ass pump tomorrow
but now my heart is beating like a mf and my chest is aching like I'm gonna fall to the floor and be deprived of life
I am gonna fucking die
bcs of roids
the irony
Increased heart rate and chest pains are common before a heart attack

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, zan, NotCarv and 4 others
I’d listen to Bojack on this one

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, NorwoodAscender and N1666
Retard go to the hospital or something before you experience heart failure
and say what? I am a young big man who took too many roids and while you're at it can you fix my dick so I can get it up again?
I'm gonna manifest that I'll be okay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, coispet, ascension and 1 other person
Oh no your actions have consequences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Clavicular and coispet
Oh no your actions have consequences
really??????????
oh no!!!!!!!!!!
Waving Stephen King GIF by Mr. Mercedes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, coispet and ascension
and say what? I am a young big man who took too many roids and while you're at it can you fix my dick so I can get it up again?
I'm gonna manifest that I'll be okay
That you irresponsibly took a chemical which has now had an effect on your heart. They'll do an ekg or something to determine if you've fucked yourself up or not. The heart isn't something to play with, take this from someone who has a family with a history of heart problems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Thebbcmaxxer, coispet and 1 other person
fym you popped 10 pills ?

• +1
Eeeeehhhhhh :ogre:

Hope you feel better soon son, I would recommend going to a doctor, who cares if they find out you inject synthetic hormones into your bumcheeks, better than dying from an excruciatingly painful heart attack, ya feel me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, NorwoodAscender and Clavicular
That you irresponsibly took a chemical which has now had an effect on your heart. They'll do an ekg or something to determine if you've fucked yourself up or not. The heart isn't something to play with, take this from someone who has a family with a history of heart problems.
yeah it's 2 at night here and I'm in a foreign country so can't do much rn. If this shit continues in the morning I'll go to the hospital

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and N1666
Eeeeehhhhhh :ogre:

Hope you feel better soon son, I would recommend going to a doctor, who cares if they find out you inject synthetic hormones into your bumcheeks, better than dying from an excruciatingly painful heart attack, ya feel me?
thanks dad, I'll go in the morning I promise

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and coispet
thanks dad, I'll go in the morning I promise
Good :ogre:

Tell your mother to come up to her room, my dick has finally started working again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet
can I join?
Sorry son, me and your mother will not go to jail just so we can have a taste of that erectile dysfunctional willy of yours

Find a girlfriend, and find one for @Michael Myers as well :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Thebbcmaxxer and PsychoDsk
Sorry son, me and your mother will not go to jail just so we can have a taste of that erectile dysfunctional willy of yours

Find a girlfriend, and find one for @Michael Myers as well :ogre:
b...b...but my erectile dysfunctional willy only gets up because of my moms lushious breasts :(
I want back in that womb, ya feel me?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, coispet and Thebbcmaxxer
I am gonna fucking die
bcs of roids
the irony
stay safe bro

I survived, I flew back home & went to the hospital and they said I'm fine and that I was just a stupid cuck and should stop shooting majestic amazing fluids in my body

I am gonna fucking die
bcs of roids
the irony
good shit. keep it up. start using anavar back btw anavar is life anavar give up. unironically yes hop on the anavar. u popped 10 anavar at once?

good shit. keep it up. start using anavar back btw anavar is life anavar give up. unironically yes hop on the anavar. u popped 10 anavar at once?
took 100mg at once and thought my organs would give up but it's aight, it's a sign I can probably handle more if I really tried my best

• +1
Reactions: asdvek