Roids are not worth it

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
Roids are not worth it.

some of you are not even working out and already considering taking roids?? wtf is wrong with you guys, i mean what is the point? first of all training 3x 4x times a week naturally increases T levels, i experienced it myself, i have proof of it, can upload pictures, i been training for 3 years and got in a very good shape. point where more of it was not nececery. i was exited like most of the gymcels about muscles but what? it is not everything, sure it is good to have aesthetic body which i did achived but more than that is completly unneccecery, i mean you have to eat like crazy 5 6 times a day to maintain size, you have to sleep and wake up at same time, always, do you really want to do that? i was doing all of that for months to maintain my size which was not very big around 170lb lean at 179cm and it got very boring after some time, i cant even imagine how it is like to have 200pouns because of roids, and trying to maintain that lol, it is very costly and not worth it if bodybuilding is not your lifestyle, if you are not competing it is pointless to even think about roids because, achieving decent body is possible without them and i did not even mentioned side effects of roids. bro just train naturally for 2 3 years and then decide if you want to take it or not, all of you starters who didnot even trained yet what are you smoking?

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd, Deleted member 1332, Over and 9 others
Good stuff. Only those high IQ enough to read this thread will reap the benefits and understand.

• +1
Reactions: Over and CrazyFitLover
I agree too many sides and after you get off low t high e

• +1
Reactions: Over and CrazyFitLover
I agree with you OP, it's just half the people on this forum are lazy bastards not willing to sacrifice all that time and effort for essentially similar results. You could look better, in less time, with less effort, with steroids. The sacrifice is potential balding and natural T levels, as well as collagen and gynecomastia. That's essentially it. In the short term it's a fucking blast though, but it's a long term trade off.

after all of this it does not even makes jaw bigger lol :d lot of women who have decent jaw dont even have 10mg t in their body lol, jaws are correlated with t but not entierly, either you have or not, roids will not make your jaw bigger
98204772 321707142147449 441986808029380608 n

this is me for those of you dont belive, good old days before corona, when i still had gains

Last edited:
Training has given me a prolapsed anus. I noticed that before, and then during the quarantine it went away. Now that gyms are open, my anus is sagging again

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Training has given me a prolapsed anus. I noticed that before, and then during the quarantine it went away. Now that gyms are open, my anus is sagging again
your using barbells wrongly!!

• JFL
Reactions: bruh3610
Roids grew my mandible

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and CrazyFitLover
Roids grew my mandible

Looool

in rats, not in humans, look at thi roided transformaations none of them grew their jaws

View attachment 412424
in rats, not in humans, look at thi roided transformaations none of them grew their jaws

Greycel you are retard

Look at bodybuilders in the 80s I think they all had huge mandibles

Rats usually correlate with humans, thats why we study them

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
They work if in puberty including bone

Test C is used for people with osteoporosis

Proviron, anavar, Winstrol are used for boys with delayed puberty aswell

Last edited:
there are lots of transformation with roids on youtube including underage guys, none of them have significantly bigger bones in face aarea
that is cope, girls who dont take roids have better face bone structure than most roided guys, bones are not entirely about testosterone

there are lots of transformation with roids on youtube including underage guys, none of them have significantly bigger bones in face aarea

that is cope, girls who dont take roids have better face bone structure than most roided guys, bones are not entirely about testosterone
Rich piana1

How do I look like this natty brah?

They have high prenatal T Those are out liers most women don't have massive jaws

Last edited:
the thing is lots of guys here are advising 14 old boys to take roids, im asking them how the fuck they know that much to give that kind of advice? if you looked at me when i was 14, you would laugh because how small and underdeveloped i was, but it chaanged naturally with working out and healty lifestyle, late puberty also and i didnot taken roids, and didnot fucked up my life lol, i m sure there are lots of guys like me who haave potential but never reveal it because they will fuck it up from shitty advice some of you are giving
View attachment 412432

How do I look like this natty brah?

They have high prenatal T Those are out liers most women don't have massive jaws
zero proof about prenatal t and jaw bone size causation

the thing is lots of guys here are advising 14 old boys to take roids, im asking them how the fuck they know that much to give that kind of advice? if you looked at me when i was 14, you would laugh because how small and underdeveloped i was, but it chaanged naturally with working out and healty lifestyle, late puberty also and i didnot taken roids, and didnot fucked up my life lol, i m sure there are lots of guys like me who haave potential but never reveal it because they will fuck it up from shitty advice some of you are giving

zero proof about prenatal t and jaw bone size causation
You have a good point but dont spew autism spread the facts why it is bad not reatded bullshit and yes T determine jaw growth in puberty and development your facts are really wrong'

Roids grew my mandible

you only forget to add that you had buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and CrazyFitLover
accordind to that this women have more testosterone than 99 percent of this forum
Images 1
Images 2
Images

there are other bigger factors in face bones than testosterone, test plays small role but most of you are overestimating it

Attachments

• images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 26
  • test.jpg
    test.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 30
no proof no care

keep crying for this jawmoggress
Jawmog1
Jawmog2
Jawmog3
Jawmog4

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and CrazyFitLover
Roids are not worth it.

some of you are not even working out and already considering taking roids?? wtf is wrong with you guys, i mean what is the point? first of all training 3x 4x times a week naturally increases T levels, i experienced it myself, i have proof of it, can upload pictures, i been training for 3 years and got in a very good shape. point where more of it was not nececery. i was exited like most of the gymcels about muscles but what? it is not everything, sure it is good to have aesthetic body which i did achived but more than that is completly unneccecery, i mean you have to eat like crazy 5 6 times a day to maintain size, you have to sleep and wake up at same time, always, do you really want to do that? i was doing all of that for months to maintain my size which was not very big around 170lb lean at 179cm and it got very boring after some time, i cant even imagine how it is like to have 200pouns because of roids, and trying to maintain that lol, it is very costly and not worth it if bodybuilding is not your lifestyle, if you are not competing it is pointless to even think about roids because, achieving decent body is possible without them and i did not even mentioned side effects of roids. bro just train naturally for 2 3 years and then decide if you want to take it or not, all of you starters who didnot even trained yet what are you smoking?
Send your body pics. I wanna see what its look like 2-3 years natty gymcelling

after all of this it does not even makes jaw bigger lol :d lot of women who have decent jaw dont even have 10mg t in their body lol, jaws are correlated with t but not entierly, either you have or not, roids will not make your jaw bigger
View attachment 412415
this is me for those of you dont belive, good old days before corona, when i still had gains
Mirin the qt

I'm considering a TRT for a long time now

is it worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I'm considering a TRT for a long time now

is it worth it?
yes, dont listen to OP he is trying to hold u back.

a lot of young men genuinely need to be on trt due to bad environment causing low t.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
View attachment 412415
JFL she is making fun of your small skull

Will steroids help you slay? I don’t think there’s a thing that can help you slay more than taking steroids due to body maxxing and also confidence from being super high test. But obviously has side effects main one being potentially messing up edndocrine system.

yes, dont listen to OP he is trying to hold u back.

a lot of young men genuinely need to be on trt due to bad environment causing low t.
like I don't need anything for my body to look better tbh, I think my body is good for a natural gymcel, but I have problems with libido, general anxiety and betaness, so maybe TRT can help with this? but first smart step would be to take some blood tests, amybe there is problem somewhere else.

like I don't need anything for my body to look better tbh, I think my body is good for a natural gymcel, but I have problems with libido, general anxiety and betaness, so maybe TRT can help with this? but first smart step would be to take some blood tests, amybe there is problem somewhere else.
yeah maybe

could be vit D deficiency also

Wanting to be the biggest guy in the room 24/7/365 is extremely neurotic tbh, dorian yates talks about it after doing DMT

like the effort of being beyond your natty limit seems aids as far as food consumption, shopping, gym time goes

now using roids to look more masculine I can put some respect behind, or using it to hit your natty limit faster. But fuck going beyond ur natty limit tbh just screams overcompensating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Over and Robocok
View attachment 412415
You look like a more attractive Elliot Rodger

Reading this thread and replies motivated me more to roid

If you’re going to roid, just remembe...PCT is a bitch. That’s why most roiders stay on test and never come off it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Wanting to be the biggest guy in the room 24/7/365 is extremely neurotic tbh, dorian yates talks about it after doing DMT

like the effort of being beyond your natty limit seems aids as far as food consumption, shopping, gym time goes

now using roids to look more masculine I can put some respect behind, or using it to hit your natty limit faster. But fuck going beyond ur natty limit tbh just screams overcompensating
Yes, extreme body dysmorphia screams insecurity and feelings of inadequacy and women can pick up on that. Looks DO matter but so does confidence. Lots of dude underestimate the importance of being comfortable in your own skin.

The need to go around and show the world that YOU'RE THE BIGGEST, THE STRONGEST, LOOK AT ME! It's not sustainable and it's not a good look.

That said, I'm tempted by the neurotrophic effects of test. A little enhancement can give you an edge, but I'm still not ready to pull the trigger. I think everything comes at a cost. Drink water, eat food, train hard, sleep enough. Most guys don't do this.

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Roids are not worth it.

post physique

Did someone say roids?
SmartSelect 20200212 140946 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd