jkpl11
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2026
- Posts
- 23
- Reputation
- 10
Is it true that if I hop on roids/test my body will stop producing that hormone?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yes broIs it true that if I hop on roids/test my body will stop producing that hormone?
Some SARMS aren't too supressive. Just run pct you'll be okay.Is it true that if I hop on roids/test my body will stop producing that hormone?
yes bro ur body stops function of the HPTA which stops FSH and LH which stimulate testosterone in the testes mark as solution. Make sure to PCT which Hcg and a SERMIs it true that if I hop on roids/test my body will stop producing that hormone?
I’ve been thinking about hoping on test, bc I’m 17 and my test levels are currently 488 ng/dL, I don’t really know if that’s good or bad for my age, I gotta do my research (if u know if it’s good or bad it would be great if u told me). I wanted to hop on test mainly because of bone development, but I’m scared because if testosterone actually stops producing that would be too bad and tbh I don’t really know the consequences of that but I guess they’re really badIt's true but depends on how much it's suppressing
You know whenever i ponder regarding blasting something to throw my hormones off balance, I always feel like doing it only after my puberty ends otherwise the natural hormones will be disrupted but you can research by yourself as I'm not much knowledgeable regarding this (rep me)I’ve been thinking about hoping on test, bc I’m 17 and my test levels are currently 488 ng/dL, I don’t really know if that’s good or bad for my age, I gotta do my research (if u know if it’s good or bad it would be great if u told me). I wanted to hop on test mainly because of bone development, but I’m scared because if testosterone actually stops producing that would be too bad and tbh I don’t really know the consequences of that but I guess they’re really bad