Roids

TFDeveryday

TFDeveryday

We all gonna make it brah
Joined
Jul 2, 2026
Posts
64
Reputation
11
M 16, I want to get decently big in like a year I already got to the gym, if I do this I would do just one cycle max 2, I would like something that doesn't fuck with my height
 
M 16, I want to get decently big in like a year I already got to the gym, if I do this I would do just one cycle max 2, I would like something that doesn't fuck with my height
js know u gonna be bald and ur testicles are gonna shrink
 
Cool, so what?
js a reminder of the side effects u have to be careful abt roids cuz u can either look like jon skywalker or a 40 year old manlet with only muscles
 
js a reminder of the side effects u have to be careful abt roids cuz u can either look like jon skywalker or a 40 year old manlet with only muscles
Maybe if you run like 10 compounds at once r and use 0 accolades 😂
 

Similar threads

user39875
Replies
1
Views
42
justgoy
justgoy
aac21
Replies
0
Views
14
aac21
aac21
femoidannihilator
Replies
11
Views
44
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
favsub5
Replies
7
Views
71
Kayobee
Kayobee
harvikmogsu
Replies
4
Views
64
harvikmogsu
harvikmogsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top