Roman Nose Gvng

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
fuck that stupid darwin gang shit this is some elitist whole lotta gang shit, a two man gang with more influence on this forum than that whole cope darwin trash
@Nibba
@future chadlite
are the only members, its literally over for all of you, @Nibba is the leader of the whites and I am the leader of the ethnics,

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ok

Do u rep tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Ok

Do u rep tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Fuck yeah finally an ally in my war against darwin gvng
These fake ass nvggas took the V from gvng and dont even rep like i do

I rep to the public
0123191403 HDR

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite and Deleted member 443
Fuck yeah finally an ally in my war against darwin gvng
trash gang it will be destroyed when @Nibba is back, the whole cult will be dismantled.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
  • +1
trash gang it will be destroyed when @Nibba is back, the whole cult will be dismantled.
Hate to break it to you but uh.... Nibba is literally the commander of Darwin Gvng

• +1
Nibba is my ally he's just using u bicch
me and nibba share some powerful tool you dont have, its literally over for you.
Hate to break it to you but uh.... Nibba is literally the commander of Darwin Gvng
this nose gang was formed behind the curtains, the takeover is literally happening now

me and nibba share some powerful tool you dont have, its literally over for you.

this nose gang was formed behind the curtains, the takeover is literally happening now
Leaked pic of nibba sucking my peepee
Screenshot 2019 01 23 23 37 292

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
see that beautiful NOSE, none of you autists have that, notice HOW THE BIGGEST CHADS IN THE UNIVERSE GANDY AND OPRY AND MARLON BRANDO HAVE THAT NOSE?
Show me your nose then future chadlite:ogre:

see that beautiful NOSE, none of you autists have that, notice HOW THE BIGGEST CHADS IN THE UNIVERSE GANDY AND OPRY AND MARLON BRANDO HAVE THAT NOSE?
The very sight of it makes me fall to my knees in submission, my inferior african nose and I.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: future chadlite
Salam. Are we having tagine and m'semen?
salam man, i got you some moroccan msemen and some chebakiya, what are these copers even trying to do with the darwin gvng?
Are you letting this quq insult you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
salam man, i got you some moroccan msemen and some chebakiya, what are these copers even trying to do with the darwin gvng?
Are you letting this quq insult you?
Nah he is good. Casablanca trash but is tolerable. I also brought some hashish and medjool dates
You bitch, you're on my side. Im the qt here arent I. Listen to your dick not your thoughts
I crave you ???

Nah he is good. Casablanca trash but is tolerable. I also brought some hashish and medjool dates
I can not let anyone in my vicinity raise to power, this gang must be broken down, no one should be in power, it ruins the balance. USE YOUR BRAINS FOOLS! HE IS USING DARWIN GANG TO GAIN MAXIMUM INFLUENCE BY USING YOUR EMOTIONS SO HE CAN RISE TO POWER, HE TOOK THE MOST POWERFUL TOOL @Nibba

Bitch you forgot me. Ultimate Roman nose.

Screenshot 20190123 223226

• +1
50870264 237760440486691 7660620556680560640 n
@Psychonaut how are you gonna cope now?

Roman cope gvng

• +1
I don't know if my narcissism will allow me to agree with u on that
You already agreed by thinking about it. You already lost the moment I started this, I am a trained tactician, I never lose an argument because I never go into a war I can not win, It is okay to lose if you learn from it, I offer you a hand, we can merge and create a Roman nose Darwin Gvng where we cuck the whole forum and live in peace, this is an offer you can not refuse.
@Tony Is also part of the Nose gvng, Think about it and then come back.

• +1
You already agreed by thinking about it. You already lost the moment I started this, I am a trained tactician, I never lose an argument because I never go into a war I can not win, It is okay to lose if you learn from it, I offer you a hand, we can merge and create a Roman nose Darwin Gvng where we cuck the whole forum and live in peace, this is an offer you can not refuse.

@Psychonaut this is a clear admission of defeat. No merge with defeatedcels

• +1
Hmmmm, okay I will put that into consideration and maybe come up with some fair compromises

@Psychonaut this is a clear admission of defeat. No merge with defeatedcels
When men speak, kids shush, let me settle this with your master.
A real man offers help to his opponent when he knows he truly won. - Sun Tzu

• +1
lmao you seem mad

calm down

Is that some Confucius gvng shit

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite