rationalguy.xx
Cock mogger
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2026
- Posts
- 512
- Reputation
- 300
Is romulus nd? I cant actually tell
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
He is manNever heard of her.
He is a big ass fraud just like other looksmaxers but he looks goodIs romulus nd? I cant actually tell
I know he’s a guy, but it’s a joke I make whenever someone mentions a guy I don’t know. And if it’s a chick, then I say “Never heard of him.”He is man![]()
Looks good, yes. Talks like a normal human being, noHe is a big ass fraud just like other looksmaxers but he looks good
I thought u really didn't know himI know he’s a guy, but it’s a joke I make whenever someone mentions a guy I don’t know. And if it’s a chick, then I say “Never heard of him.”
Well, I don’t know the guy.I thought u really didn't know him
Cuz ur a grey![]()