Ronald Ead Before/After MSE

spark

spark

Kraken
For some who have only seen the pics on his site, here are relatively comparable videos without any unnecessary frauding.

Before:

After:

I think there is a clear improvement but also the fact is that forward growth is way more important than lateral so his looks improved only slightly despite the 10mm lateral expansion.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 6403
Better fwhr
But still shit eyes flat face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 5912
He has a nerd pheno. Unattractive to girls.
Could ascend with upper eyelid fillers, gym, tan, colored contacts, tatts, fuckboy haircut and orbital rim&cheek implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 11770 and 6 others
Better fwhr
But still shit eyes flat face
The first video is from a lower angle but his undereyes have indeed improved slightly. It seems there isn't very much that could improve the eye area that isn't surgery. I am still coping with the possible upper eye area chewing improvement but I am not so sure how realistic that is,

He has a nerd pheno. Unattractive to girls.
Could ascend with upper eyelid fillers, gym, tan, colored contacts, tatts, fuckboy haircut and orbital rim&cheek implants.
he has a really shit nose tip, that messes with his harmony quite a bit

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
His problem is nct also his mouth looks sad, needs liplift cause long philtrum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
The first video is from a lower angle but his undereyes have indeed improved slightly. It seems there isn't very much that could improve the eye area that isn't surgery. I am still coping with the possible upper eye area chewing improvement but I am not so sure how realistic that is,
Maybe its legit especially for supraorbitals sińce you can't do anything with surgery about it.
Surgical methods are not always better than non- surgi

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and spark
pfl of death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
jfl on copers at this thread, he gives a shit about aesthetic. He did MSE because of health reasons and study dentist school

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8758 and ShineBright
jfl on copers at this thread, he gives a shit about aesthetic. He did MSE because of health reasons and study dentist school
What is the point of your post? Who cares what he did it for, there are not many well documented cases of MSE that is why he is always spoken about + he is aware of aesthetic benefits of the MSE or else he would not mention that every other video of his.

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright and Deleted member 5385
Gradient 2020 09 23 19 00 05 collage  01  01

Imagine defending this dental dysmorphia dork. He was fine post-AGGA, then he uses MSE so he can cosplay as the Cheshire cat and blames AGGA for wobbly teeth? JFL

Pic on left is unedited btw. It's really that bad.

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and forwardgrowth
View attachment 692777
Imagine defending this dental dysmorphia dork. He was fine post-AGGA, then he uses MSE so he can cosplay as the Cheshire cat and blames AGGA for wobbly teeth? JFL

No he wasn't. AGGA fucked him up. Also he expanded quite a bit too much. His intermolar width was 37mm pre-MSE. Even Mike Mew who keeps talking about wide faces tries to expand his child patients so they'd end up having 44mm as adult males. Btw you could easily find some shitty frame from his before MSE video to showcase how bad it was like this:
Which is also misleading (obvious lens distortion).

No he wasn't. AGGA fucked him up.
Retard. He only made that video after completing invisalign, completing AGGA, taking his CAB off way too early against his AGGA provider's orders, and after completing an overexpansion on MSE over the course of 2 years. Of course he fucked his teeth up, he's an autist addicted to dental procedures. For him to blame AGGA after all that is just laughable.

Screenshot 20200925 125056  01

Laterally expanding his zygos this disproportionately gaves his face a hyper feminine profile. It just makes his jaw look much smaller from a 3/4s view.
Screenshot 20200925 125113

You really gonna take dental advice from a guy missing his prefrontal cortex?

lets stop the coping guys lol. he is good looking adn girls think so too

Retard. He only made that video after completing invisalign, completing AGGA, taking his CAB off way too early against his AGGA provider's orders, and after completing an overexpansion on MSE over the course of 2 years. Of course he fucked his teeth up, he's an autist addicted to dental procedures. For him to blame AGGA after all that is just laughable.

View attachment 692906
Laterally expanding his zygos this disproportionately gaves his face a hyper feminine profile. It just makes his jaw look much smaller from a 3/4s view.
View attachment 692908
You really gonna take dental advice from a guy missing his prefrontal cortex?
AGGA is a joke you utter imbecile. Keep coping thinking you can achieve anything by pushing onto the teeth. Kill yourself you waste of space.

AGGA is a joke you utter imbecile. Keep coping thinking you can achieve anything by pushing onto the teeth. Kill yourself you waste of space.
Aw, someone's feeling attacked because he just goes & believes whatever his favorite autistic youtuber says. Clearly Ronnie's biggest facial improvement was after finishing AGGA, saying otherwise is massive cope. MSE was significant descension.

Before & after AGGA. Limp incel to Chad-lite.

H557FcP

Post-AGGA & Post-MSE. Suave ethnic to computer science virgin.

JFL why anyone would want this is beyond me. Do your own research before following the guidance of some aspie with like 2k views per youtube video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, DidntRead and Deleted member 8758
Aw, someone's feeling attacked because he just goes & believes whatever his favorite autistic youtuber says. Clearly Ronnie's biggest facial improvement was after finishing AGGA, saying otherwise is massive cope. MSE was significant descension.

View attachment 693452
Before & after AGGA. Limp incel to Chad-lite.

View attachment 693454
Post-AGGA & Post-MSE. Suave ethnic to computer science virgin.
View attachment 693459
JFL why anyone would want this is beyond me. Do your own research before following the guidance of some aspie with like 2k views per youtube video
Before after AGGA and you show an obviously heavily lens distorted image. Trolls like you should be banned from this site, you're not funny.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Zero difference in smv.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and PrisonMike
Before after AGGA and you show an obviously heavily lens distorted image.
Proceeds not to post what he considers a non-distorted image. Great job, sure backed up your point.

Trolls like you should be banned from this site, you're not funny.
I'm just not gonna come up with any evidence or counterarguments & I'll call him a troll, then I'll win! Retard Ronnie's never wrong!

are you being serious?
Okay, maybe he's never been suave looking. But could you honestly say that pic on the right looks better than pic on the left? He achieved the facial ideals of a woman, a higher ratio of cheekbone-width to mandible-width. Increased forward projection was non-existent, because MSE cannot achieve that. He merely achieved lateral expansion. However in some cases that could be desirable, particularly in horse-faced boneless men.

Okay, maybe he's never been suave looking. But could you honestly say that pic on the right looks better than pic on the left? He achieved the facial ideals of a woman, a higher ratio of cheekbone-width to mandible-width. Increased forward projection was non-existent, because MSE cannot achieve that. He merely achieved lateral expansion. However in some cases that could be desirable, particularly in horse-faced boneless men.
I legitimately think that he looks MUCH better with the laterally increased zygo expansion. In the before photo he has a flat face and literally ZERO ogee curve. Then in the after, his face is no longer flat, it actually has shape to it, and a noticeable ogee curve.

You say this looks “feminine” but I disagree 100% and that’s fine we can agree to disagree.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and ShineBright
View attachment 692777

stop with ur propagated agga scam faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
Proceeds not to post what he considers a non-distorted image. Great job, sure backed up your point.
Dude in the photo you posted his face is 30% wider (including his forehead) with an appliance which merely pushes the front teeth forward and merely creates an overjet.

stop with ur propagated agga scam faggot.
He probably got AGGA himself and now he's pissed after learning he wasted thousands of dollars on a scam.

I love PSL for arguments like this