Ronald Ead MSE before and after

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Banned

his palate was relatively wide before MSE anyway, I think his face looks better in the after picture, I can't pin point exactly why, it seems maxilla is more balanced with the mandible now

zygos got wider which matches his mandible more

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2227 and Traxanas
wider zygos, lips, nose. 1-2mm IPD increase as well, noticeable.

his jaw didn't change that much which explains why his upper arch overlaps the bottom causing issues. besides that, nice change

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
wider zygos, lips, nose. 1-2mm IPD increase as well, noticeable.

his jaw didn't change that much which explains why his upper arch overlaps the bottom causing issues. besides that, nice change
yeah, also those changes are due to the horizontal expansion alone, he didnt use a facemask

fuaaaaaaaaaaaaark i need that ASAP

but still will look shit on me because of female lower third fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mogs me narrow palatecel

yeah, also those changes are due to the horizontal expansion alone, he didnt use a facemask
thing is that his palate was already wide as fuark to begin with, yet he still got more noticeable increase in change, and personally, every bit of the changes are quite drastic. His molars are now at the side, not behind, JFL

I like to think that it was me who started this whole MSE debatte

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 439
I like to think so when it comes to just about any cool trend. Makes me feel a little better about myself.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
he was WAY better before than after

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Cope
he was WAY better before than after
This

I think threads like this just prove how little we understand facial proportions. His face is more harmonious after the MSE, but he just looks like an incel. The size of his mandible in the before is laughable, but he's more masc.

lol buddy boyo not to shit on you but it was soon to be discussed anyway, appliances were always talked about

has he done msdo?

fuaaaaaaaaaaaaark i need that ASAP

but still will look shit on me because of female lower third fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Cant u beard max ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Ekeoma_The_BBC

his side profile looks a bit worse though, you can also tell a subtle change in the lip position where the upper lip protrudes more very slightly

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Ead argues that AGGA only advances the alveloar bone. But the effects of his treatment clearly show enhanced jaw muscle growth/gonial angle growth. How is this explained?

His before is the poster child of why “you want your cheekbones to be slightly wider than your jaw” and not the other way around

Ead argues that AGGA only advances the alveloar bone. But the effects of his treatment clearly show enhanced jaw muscle growth/gonial angle growth. How is this explained?
Fagga is a normie solution for tmj problems. It grows the alveolar bones allowing the mandible to go a little bit forward(aka jutting your mandible forward without looking like a guy who is jutting and with a proper bite), it allows to decompress the TMJ and makes the mandible appear a little bit better, the submental tighter, opens up the lower airway and give you a bit more tongue space in the saggital plane.

This makes chewing a lot more comfortable and he started with his carnivore diet and autistic heavy chewing right during this period, which explains the masseters hypertrophy. He then decided to tone it down a little bit, hence the atrophied masseters after MSE (the slitght but noticable cheekbone expansion from MSE also makes them appear even smaller)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I like to think so when it comes to just about any cool trend. Makes me feel a little better about myself.
I will settle this soon

lookspilled and consulting for FM + (S)MARPE + MSDO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
No difference

After FAGGA he looks completely deformed and is very similar to men with masseter hypertrophy.
I would never undergo FAGGA as he did.

The picture below shows a man with masseter hypertrophy who undergoes a masseter reduction

View attachment 178893
Considering a masseter reduction based on a doctor's recommendation... but this forcing me to have some doubts.