Ronaldo agepill forced me to take action

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
a few years ago i was a narc like all of you and took looksmaxing too literally

then i saw ronaldo, who is def a massive narc, how he looks repulsive now compared to how he looked when younger, it hit me soon it will actually be over

ronaldo is a billionaire and has ideal everything, yet still he looks like a overgroomed rice farmer now, apparently none of his teammates ever wanted to go to his house for dinner becasue he used to give them boiled chicken and broccoli

i moved town, got a flat, got a job, joined clubs and societies, met women, started social media (got model scouted LOL)

started going out in the evenings, started drinking again but not yolo style, started going on dates, holidays with others (going to the seaside with a girl im seeing soon) and my looks have improved DRASTICALLY compared to when i was full time looksmaxing

then i realised the power of self fufilment, the power of laughing, being appreciated by others, balance, harmony

they improved so much that when i visited my hometown people asked me if i had plastic surgery, they were quizzing me on my diet, if i went to the gym (LOL) etc

rn im on the brink of actual ascension, i was on the local radio last week :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, TheChosenChad and oldcell
Ye sure
Tomorrow gonna read someone say their face changed from PSL3 to PSL7 by breathing fresh mountain air

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBoy
Ye sure
Tomorrow gonna read someone say their face changed from PSL3 to PSL7 by breathing fresh mountain air

ive been top 10% looks my entire life, all i did was fix my skin and improve my health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
every year that passes your options get ridiculously restricted is all im saying

even ronaldo is getting rape claims now, he looks like a freak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and oldcell
every year that passes your options get ridiculously restricted is all im saying

even ronaldo is getting rape claims now, he looks like a freak
LEgit
i think he descended hard because he is normie looksmaxer, he dont know how bad is overly tanning and other shit..dunno

you give a great message but it also seems like you're just trying to humbebrag

he was always overgroomed. he just has aged due to collagen and facial fat reduction, it happens to anyone. i doubt it was due to "taking looksmaxxing too serious" jfl if anything it probably was sun damage as @oldcell said

• +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus, Deleted member 656 and BigBoy
you give a great message but it also seems like you're just trying to humbebrag

he was always overgroomed. he just has aged due to collagen and facial fat reduction, it happens to anyone. i doubt it was due to "taking looksmaxxing too serious" jfl if anything it probably was sun damage as @oldcell said

missing the entire point, no matter how badly you try to prevent againg you will always look your age, especially to younger people

you start looking creepy, ronaldos body is that of someone in his mid late 20s, he is peak physical condition and spent hundreds of thousands on best skincare/ recovery etc

the point is you got to enjoy life to your maximum capacity NOW

especially if you are GL

i am a big believer your face tells everytthing about your lifestyle; the amount of friends, your job, your sex count, etc etc

looksmaxing is not even the tip of the iceberg
LEgit
i think he descended hard because he is normie looksmaxer, he dont know how bad is overly tanning and other shit..dunno

becasue he trys to look younger instead of embracing being oldcell

it makes you look creepy like a peadophile

young girls will always prefer a handsome man who looks his age vs some overgroomed tryhard antiager

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 206
Pics pics pics bra.Show us your male model Face

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
ronaldo doesnt even look bad u baboon

ronaldo doesnt even look bad u baboon

went from being a 8 to being 5.5-6

there are wrinkly bearded dad bod men his age who mogg him hard

my mum says she cant even look at him anymore, looks plastic and fake she says

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
a few years ago i was a narc like all of you and took looksmaxing too literally

then i saw ronaldo, who is def a massive narc, how he looks repulsive now compared to how he looked when younger, it hit me soon it will actually be over

ronaldo is a billionaire and has ideal everything, yet still he looks like a overgroomed rice farmer now, apparently none of his teammates ever wanted to go to his house for dinner becasue he used to give them boiled chicken and broccoli

View attachment 123749

View attachment 123751

i moved town, got a flat, got a job, joined clubs and societies, met women, started social media (got model scouted LOL)

started going out in the evenings, started drinking again but not yolo style, started going on dates, holidays with others (going to the seaside with a girl im seeing soon) and my looks have improved DRASTICALLY compared to when i was full time looksmaxing

then i realised the power of self fufilment, the power of laughing, being appreciated by others, balance, harmony

they improved so much that when i visited my hometown people asked me if i had plastic surgery, they were quizzing me on my diet, if i went to the gym (LOL) etc

rn im on the brink of actual ascension, i was on the local radio last week :lul:
I agree totally with the self fulfillment/balance/harmony bit. And everything else tbh.

Good stuff