RONALDO vs MESSI

who MOGS who

• Total voters
Lmao. Messi was so clearly the best from 2009-2013 (his whole career actually). To say he didn't deserve 2010 ballon dor is Indian Instagram tier
Messi scored 4 pens at WC, 3 non penalty goals and 3 assists. Mbappe literally scored 2 penalties in the final. Also haaland scored more pens than Messi last season.

How was Ronaldo robbed if Messi had more goals than him, and more assists than him? And Barca beat real Madrid by 19 points in the league?
4 penalties in the final

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill
  • +1
show me 1 40 meter messi freekick
show me 1 messi bicycle kick
Holy cope. Just use 1 goal as an example theorem

Show me 1 goal where Ronaldo has dribbled from his own half.
Show me one goal where Ronaldo has dribbled past 5 players
Messi ran past 4 real Madrid players and scored in UCL semi final lol
Messi has more free kick goals and goals outside the box too

Holy cope. Just use 1 goal as an example theorem

Show me 1 goal where Ronaldo has dribbled from his own half.
Show me one goal where Ronaldo has dribbled past 5 players
Messi ran past 4 real Madrid players and scored in UCL semi final lol
Messi has more free kick goals and goals outside the box too
ronaldo can do all the things that messi can do but messi cant do half the things ronaldo can do

• +1
How? I've just debunked every possible penaldo fan cope in this thread

? 1 penalty for Messi, 2 for mbappe
ARGENTINA NO TIENE NINGUNA CUALIDAD
MAS QUE EL SOCCER
SIN PESSI
MARADONA
NO SON NADA
NADA DE GASTRONOMIA
NINGUNA FRONTERA IMPORTANTE?
CIERTO REINO UNIDO LAS MALVINAS INGLESAS
PAIS DEVALUADO CUANTO LES CUESTA 1 DOLLAR?
EN MEXICO 17 PESOS
NINGUNA MARAVILLA DEL MUNDO
SUS ACTORES CANTANTES
SON LOCALES
NO INTERNACIONALES
PREMIOS NOBEL?
EN LA ÉPOCA DE LA PRIMERA GUERRA MUNDIAL
CORTES DE CARNE?
EN TODO EL MUNDO HAY RES Y VACAS
ES UN PAIS INSIPIDO
LO UNICO BUENO SE LLAMA
PEONEL PESSI
ARMANDO MARADONA

NADA DE CULTURA NADA TIPICO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and funkyflamingo
ronaldo can do all the things that messi can do but messi cant do half the things ronaldo can do
Are you Indian? Cos your dumbass arguments are the same I see on Instagram.
Is that so? Then why does Messi have more goals per game, more non penalty goals, more assists, more goals outside the box, more free kick goals, more successful dribbles? Messi is the better goalscorer and better at dribbling, passing, assisting and literally everything except heading and penalties

Is that so? Then why does Messi have more goals per game, more non penalty goals, more assists, more goals outside the box, more free kick goals, more successful dribbles? Messi is the better goalscorer and better at dribbling, passing, assisting and literally everything except heading and penalties
Ronaldo has a better weak foot

nigga all youve been doing all is assuming that im indian when im not and I probably mog the shit out of you step outside and youll see that only low testosterones femboys support messi

nigga all youve been doing all is assuming that im indian when im not and I probably mog the shit out of you step outside and youll see that only low testosterones femboys support messi
Cope harder. Everyone knows Messi is the goat. Only kids and Indians and arabs think Ronaldo is, based off of reels and ronaldos abs rather than actual football.
Anyway I'm not getting rep off you so I'm done here

• Ugh..
Cope harder. Everyone knows Messi is the goat. Only kids and Indians and arabs think Ronaldo is, based off of reels and ronaldos abs rather than actual football.
you are such a fucking virgin bro you care about rep and shit 100% a subhuman or ltm with cheeto fingers typing in the dark

ARGENTINA DOES NOT HAVE ANY QUALITY
MORE THAN SOCCER
WITHOUT PESSI
MARADONA
THEY ARE NOTHING
NOTHING GASTRONOMY
NO IMPORTANT BORDER?
A CERTAIN UNITED KINGDOM THE ENGLISH FALKLANDS
DEVALUATED COUNTRY HOW MUCH DOES 1 DOLLAR COST YOU?
IN MEXICO 17 PESOS
NO WONDER IN THE WORLD
ITS SINGING ACTORS
THEY ARE LOCAL
NOT INTERNATIONAL
NOBEL PRIZES?
AT THE TIME OF THE FIRST WORLD WAR
MEAT CUTS?
THERE ARE BEEF AND COWS ALL OVER THE WORLD
IT IS A INSIPIPITE COUNTRY
THE ONLY GOOD THING IS CALLED
PEONEL PESSI
ARMANDO MARADONA

NOTHING CULTURE NOTHING TYPICAL
View attachment 2522833View attachment 2522832
@optimisticzoomer Oi negro, responde a mi mensaje. Sé que tienes miedo.

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
@optimisticzoomer Oi negro, responde a mi mensaje. Sé que tienes miedo.
I don't speak Spanish, and cba to translate your nonsense. I guarantee it will just be another waste of my time

I don't speak Spanish, and cba to translate your nonsense. I guarantee it will just be another waste of my time
Muy grosero de, tu parte ahora estoy triste

Pissi is a better player
No
He isnt

Most protected fraud wins his 4th fraudon d’or after Fifa basically give it to him when he played like shit all year

If you get a ballondor just for winning the world cup then why didnt mbappe or iniesta or lahm win it 2010,2014.2018? Because fraudessi gets given every award on a plate because its better for the jews. Idk how its better for them, but they’re obviously making it happen

Maxi gomez (argentina player) has been proven to be on roids and qatar got in trouble for trying to match fix.

Fraudessi is a fraud

No
He isnt

Most protected fraud wins his 4th fraudon d’or after Fifa basically give it to him when he played like shit all year

If you get a ballondor just for winning the world cup then why didnt mbappe or iniesta or lahm win it 2010,2014.2018? Because fraudessi gets given every award on a plate because its better for the jews. Idk how its better for them, but they’re obviously making it happen

Maxi gomez (argentina player) has been proven to be on roids and qatar got in trouble for trying to match fix.

Fraudessi is a fraud
Idgaf about balloon Doors. Ive seen them play countless times and pissi mogs simple as, hes a better player

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
Makes no sense how people say Ronaldo is better especially given the fact that Messi won the WC.

Makes no sense how people say Ronaldo is better especially given the fact that Messi won the WC.
world cup is a team award nigga not individual

I'm not getting into a retarded argument, but Ronaldo's only better than Messi lookswise :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
ronaldo better individual player carried every team he was ever in 2008 united and juventus

imagine thinking an autist that was all his life in one club and can't perform outside that club is better than Cristiano

stupid antifa british your prime minister is indian

indians rule you fag

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo and optimisticzoomer
Legitimately 0 ball knowledge, respectfully.
2010: 60 goals and 17 assists in 64 games
2020/21 season: 38 goals and 12 assists in 47 games
22/23 season: 38 goals, 25 assists, WC golden ball, WC. Modric and R9 only won ballon dor for world cup despite having much worse stats

Haalands goals are all in 6 yard box.
Btw Messi was robbed in 2018 with most goals itw, most assists itw, la Liga, but finished 5th only because of WC
No ballon d'or for sneijder, xavi or iniesta in 2010 for their performances in the WC, so how does Messi winning the WC enable him to win it over haaland

No ballon d'or for sneijder, xavi or iniesta in 2010 for their performances in the WC, so how does Messi winning the WC enable him to win it over haaland
Because did any of them get 10 g+a in the WC? Golden ball? 38 goals and 25 assists outside of WC? Messi matched haalands goal contribution stats, he's not a striker unlike haaland. Football is more than just goals, and Messi runs the game