room for height increase???

Mike141

Mike141

18yr old og heightmaxxer
i’ve been taking hgh for 6 months then stopped 4 months ago. I grew from 170 to 175-176ish depending on the time of the day.
I took ai’s and everything

protocol daily:
1 arimidex
3.3 uis of pharma hgh

now i’m off everything and trying to see if i still have more room for growth.

stats:
bone age: 15.6

MY height: 175-176cm
dads height: 182
moms height: 165
older brothers height: 175-176

am i still able to squeeze some cm to my height

photo of hand x ray:

F1CFE242 2D32 4C0B A769 1A2576320B8A

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww and litaz
@Growth Plate @FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
i’ve been taking hgh for 6 months then stopped 4 months ago. I grew from 170 to 175-176ish depending on the time of the day.

protocol daily:
1 arimidex
3.3 uis of pharma hgh

stats:

photo of hand x ray:

View attachment 2018916
YOu stupid man
Arimidex will cause estrogen rebound

Your bones age will be increased
Use exemestane dude what you did was extremely uncalculated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Growth Plate and User28823
How much did you grow per month?

On average, people grow two more inches after 15, then they stop growing. So you will prolly grow 1.5 inches to 2 inches, since you are off everything.

• +1
YOu stupid man

It's pretty rare to get a significant estrogen rebound, especially one big enough to heavily growth plates. If he was using letrozole this would be a whole different story though.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and Growth Plate
If you got ur growth plates open and hgh ur gonna grow. I would add animal protein to the stack

protocol daily:
1 arimidex
3.3 uis of pharma hgh

stats:

photo of hand x ray:

View attachment 2018916
yes you can still grow hop on EXEMESTANE and inject also do something against diabetes I would kill to be able to grow like u. 6 centimeters is godsent bro you can definetly get to 5 11 if you dont waste time

damn your parents are way taller than mine and ur shorter than me

brutal

• +1
On average, people grow two more inches after 15, then they stop growing. So you will prolly grow 1.5 inches to 2 inches, since you are off everything.
don’t you think it will be more since my bone age is still 15

YOu stupid man

bro my bone age didn’t increase by a single month since i got off 🤦

If you got ur growth plates open and hgh ur gonna grow. I would add animal protein to the stack
the thing is i don’t have access to hgh no more. ima try ordering mk to my house but i don’t want my parents to find out since everything i but they get a notification

the thing is i don’t have access to hgh no more. ima try ordering mk to my house but i don’t want my parents to find out since everything i but they get a notification
How did you get pharma grade HGH in the first place

You know the answer retard ur bone age is under 16 why did you post this

blackpilled doctor. but do you think i’ll get taller?
If you continue taking an aromatase inhibitor then your growth plates will remain open and you will continue growing. Without the HGH they'll grow slower though.

Still have room to grow maybe 2 inches keep taking AI’s switch to aromasin when you can to negate rebound

You know the answer retard ur bone age is under 16 why did you post this
bros talkin bout height when ur 5’5 sit down buddy

If you continue taking an aromatase inhibitor then your growth plates will remain open and you will continue growing. Without the HGH they'll grow slower though.
do you think i’ll at least reach my father? because i don’t rlly know why my brother didn’t reach my father’s height

bros talkin bout height when ur 5’5 sit down buddy
it would be hard for me to murder you. not because you would be hard to subdue, but because torturing you would make it far more to get difficult to get away with it, as your screaming and my continued stay in your home for the duration of the brutality could potentially arouse suspision. Say you're coworkers came to check on you, or your parents, cops could end up checking the house. It would be far more enjoyable for me to torture you so id definitely have to relocate your unconsious body to a second location

so if i were to murder you id likely just wait at your house to identify youre routine, as breaking in would give you an advantage. so i definitely wont come to your house and you definitely dont need to be concerned.

(in minecraft)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
don’t you think it will be more since my bone age is still 15
It could possibly, I'm just talking about the averages since your off.

do you think i’ll at least reach my father? because i don’t rlly know why my brother didn’t reach my father’s height
If you keep your growth plates open then yes.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
it would be hard for me to murder you. not because you would be hard to subdue, but because torturing you would make it far more to get difficult to get away with it, as your screaming and my continued stay in your home for the duration of the brutality could potentially arouse suspision. Say you're coworkers came to check on you, or your parents, cops could end up checking the house. It would be far more enjoyable for me to torture you so id definitely have to relocate your unconsious body to a second location

so if i were to murder you id likely just wait at your house to identify youre routine, as breaking in would give you an advantage. so i definitely wont come to your house and you definitely dont need to be concerned.

(in minecraft)
brotha ur indian u gonna kill me with that smelly hand and armpit of yours

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

protocol daily:
1 arimidex
3.3 uis of pharma hgh

stats:

photo of hand x ray:

View attachment 2018916
I’m 16. 3 should I take it because my dad is 6’ 3 and I’m 5’11 should I check my growth plates and how?

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
I’m 16. 3 should I take it because my dad is 6’ 3 and I’m 5’11 should I check my growth plates and how?
And who is the black pulled doctor?

brotha ur indian u gonna kill me with that smelly hand and armpit of yours
I quit weed the other day sorry for my schizo episode 👍

ye check it. x ray in wrists depending on country and city you don’t need a doc to write it for you but i needed it

I quit weed the other day sorry for my schizo episode 👍
weed= incel drug thank god u quit

weed makes u happy when ur supposed to be sad and depressed. it make su stay at home playin video games making you even more incel

I wish to be taller, could HGH help at age 17 (I'm 1,88m btw)?

protocol daily:
1 arimidex
3.3 uis of pharma hgh

stats:

photo of hand x ray:

View attachment 2018916
Judging by this X-ray. You’ll be around 180-183 By age 20. Maybe 185 if you grow after 20.

How do I know if they're open? I don't want Mr. X-ray to see me
X-ray is the only way to tell but If you grew in the past ~2 months then that would mean they’re open still.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
X-ray is the only way to tell but If you grew in the past ~2 months then that would mean they’re open still.
I see, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen

protocol daily:
1 arimidex
3.3 uis of pharma hgh

stats:

photo of hand x ray:

View attachment 2018916
I hope you know this was natural because your dad is 182 cm but ok Aromasin did nothing at all except nuke your hair and hormones but aight

I hope you know this was natural because your dad is 182 cm but ok Aromasin did nothing at all except nuke your hair and hormones but aight
no it wasn’t natural homie. i grew much more than a kid in puberty my brother is 175 hoe does that make sense

it also didn’t nuke my hormone as i took tests every 2 months with doctor and my hairline got better somehow?

it’s just stupidity to think it has a rebound effect in everyone, a lot of people don’t have that. You should do more research

I can see the open growth plate on your radius

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
3 ius is nothing, you probably would have grown to your manlet height naturally

You will grow like half an inch more max

hahahaha nice joke buddy. my dad is 6’2 and so is my brother. you can see the bone age is clearly 1 year younger and there is a big gap

ur literally a manlet too

hahahaha nice joke buddy. my dad is 6’2 and so is my brother. you can see the bone age is clearly 1 year younger and there is a big gap
Keep coping poor faggot

Fucking peasant