rope fuel for the forum!

>Posts on an incel forum

>mogger

Pick one

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
You thought we wouldnt notice the nose and forehead uh ? Bro really tought he could mog Orb

You thought we wouldnt notice the nose and forehead uh ? Bro really tought he could mog Orb
my forehead is good dumb faggot

my forehead is good dumb faggot
Listen buddy you hide half your face and squint like theres no tomorrow and you gaslightes urself into thinking you were gandy step down a bit ayt ?

Listen buddy you hide half your face and squint like theres no tomorrow and you gaslightes urself into thinking you were gandy step down a bit ayt ?
i am gandy but better seethe

You can cope now bruh no problem
come to the west. motherfucker we will turn you into a human toilet. invisible to every single girl outside of india

Not aimed at you lol seeing how dumb you are I'd put my hand on fire that you are religious

Post a video from your selfie cam lol where you cant squint and hide half your face

Not aimed at you lol seeing how dumb you are I'd put my hand on fire that you are religious

Post a video from your selfie cam lol where you cant squint and hide half your face
mmm yes clearly im hiding my face

scared lol anyways you are about 5 on a good day
HAHAHA mirin cope whatever makes you feel better about yourself subhuman

HAHAHA mirin cope whatever makes you feel better about yourself subhuman
If you were above a 5 you wouldnt even be on this forum in the first place and you would have probably sent a video of you unfrauded

If you were above a 5 you wouldnt even be on this forum in the first place and you would have probably sent a video of you unfrauded
alot of people here are above a 5 youre just seething because ur sub5 and im a chad that randomly decided to make a brag thread

alot of people here are above a 5 youre just seething because ur sub5 and im a chad that randomly decided to make a brag thread
What ever makes you happy

Giga Dunning Krueger effect

When I think about it you look like if somebody got slapped by a fish and your face got stuck in the middle of the motion