Rope situation

jonathan_will

jonathan_will

Silver
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Posts
664
Reputation
258
So everything used to be fine. I used to be passionate about basketball and generally a social guy but basketball got taken away from me due to an injury. After that I had nothing to do and decided to start looksmaxing. I became insecure and develop dysmporhpia and I can't do this anymore. I am 15 right now wasting my teenage years and high inhib. I get called gay and generally my looks are not it. I give myself one last chance to either ascend with steroids or if that fails i swear I will rope. But even if I ascend will it ever be enough? I have become extreme introverted and antisocial and I can't talk to girls and even if I do it will fail miserably because I am high inhib. I have like 8-9 months before my life even gets better or I rope.
 
So everything used to be fine. I used to be passionate about basketball and generally a social guy but basketball got taken away from me due to an injury. After that I had nothing to do and decided to start looksmaxing. I became insecure and develop dysmporhpia and I can't do this anymore. I am 15 right now wasting my teenage years and high inhib. I get called gay and generally my looks are not it. I give myself one last chance to either ascend with steroids or if that fails i swear I will rope. But even if I ascend will it ever be enough? I have become extreme introverted and antisocial and I can't talk to girls and even if I do it will fail miserably because I am high inhib. I have like 8-9 months before my life even gets better or I rope.
welcome to bp brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: foidbeater2
So everything used to be fine. I used to be passionate about basketball and generally a social guy but basketball got taken away from me due to an injury. After that I had nothing to do and decided to start looksmaxing. I became insecure and develop dysmporhpia and I can't do this anymore. I am 15 right now wasting my teenage years and high inhib. I get called gay and generally my looks are not it. I give myself one last chance to either ascend with steroids or if that fails i swear I will rope. But even if I ascend will it ever be enough? I have become extreme introverted and antisocial and I can't talk to girls and even if I do it will fail miserably because I am high inhib. I have like 8-9 months before my life even gets better or I rope.
noooo dont blame urself :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
 
Bro I don't care who's fault it is if my life doesn't get better it's over
its not, give it a few chances brah suicide wont help and it'll be horrible for ur family just focus on improvment dont be a doomer
 
its not, give it a few chances brah suicide wont help and it'll be horrible for ur family just focus on improvment dont be a doomer
Bro I don't know in terms of softmaxxing i do almost everything, gym good nutrition, sleep.
 
Bro I don't know in terms of softmaxxing i do almost everything, gym good nutrition, sleep.
if u do skincare hair facial hair and eyebrows and still chopped then wait till 18 get safe minor surgical fixes to the flaws u got wear bigger shoes if ur short and take meds or some beer for the inhibition what helps me be lower inhib is js laughing around with friends for like an hour and that's a nice lil boost idk if it works for everybody tho
 
if u do skincare hair facial hair and eyebrows and still chopped then wait till 18 get safe minor surgical fixes to the flaws u got wear bigger shoes if ur short and take meds or some beer for the inhibition what helps me be lower inhib is js laughing around with friends for like an hour and that's a nice lil boost idk if it works for everybody tho
This is my face i have some room for improvement with grooming etc and minoxidil for eyebrows but I just want to stop getting called gay
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-29-00-39-16-34_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-29-00-39-16-34_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 0
This is my face i have some room for improvement with grooming etc and minoxidil for eyebrows but I just want to stop getting called gay
bro ur not ugly first of all and secondly maybe use some minoxidil for bigger denser brows try growing out a goatee and stache if u can pretty sure it suits u and grow u r hair out and ur good bro ur a decent looking dude
 
bro ur not ugly first of all and secondly maybe use some minoxidil for bigger denser brows try growing out a goatee and stache if u can pretty sure it suits u and grow u r hair out and ur good bro ur a decent looking dude
Thanks bro you have no idea how much this means with all the negativity I receive
 
  • +1
Reactions: larpingfakecel

Similar threads

eliashnmsnv
Replies
9
Views
37
eliashnmsnv
eliashnmsnv
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
14
Views
58
FunnyVALENTINE
FunnyVALENTINE
vaylenvislays
Replies
1
Views
14
sonic55555
S
Sköll12
Replies
21
Views
135
Sköll12
Sköll12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top