[RopeFuel] 90% of guys walking with girlfriends in my campus are 6+ psl.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
JFL if you think looks aren't important. :feelswhy: for sub 6 pslcels. Rope for me too.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Bluepill, RationalBrody and 4 others
Your avg guy must be 6psl. Most guys are 3-5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I think the average here is 4-5 psl from what I've seen until now.
In sweden its higher imo but idk where your from. Here its mostly 3-5psl with outliers

In sweden its higher imo but idk where your from. Here its mostly 3-5psl with outliers
Mines 2-3psl,bunch of poor ethnics and white trash.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt and FatmanO
Yes, I also notice only relatively tall and GL guys have foids around them being playful (so I understand they must be dating).
Other guys are without a foid, or betabuxed.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Blitz
JFL if you think looks aren't important. :feelswhy: for sub 6 pslcels. Rope for me too.
Legit, I notice this on Facebook, stalking friends of friends from my city. The majority of guys with girlfriend or that have pictures with girls have the following:
  • Height: usually at least 5ft10, some a bit shorter, but they compensate with a pretty face
  • Lower third: decent / good or great lower third.
    • No guys with a sharp jawline that have no girls around him.
    • None of them have a subhuman jawline
  • Chin: almost all of them have a good chin
    • 95%+ of guys with recessed chin have no GF
Jawline + Chin is Life. Most of these guys I've looked into that have qt girlfriends have these. If his jawline is average, his chin is great. If his chin is not impressive, his jawline is.

A subhuman lower third is a death sentence. Not even being ft 3 won't compensate for this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz, dodt and kobecel
This isn't true in my large Southern campus. Average guy is 4.5-5.5 PSL and they have girlfriends all the way from 5-7 PSL.

Status, such as being in a fraternity, are much more important than looks in college

This isn't true in my large Southern campus. Average guy is 4.5-5.5 PSL and they have girlfriends all the way from 5-7 PSL.

Status, such as being in a fraternity, are much more important than looks in college
In my country we don't have the fraternity thing. Everyone just minds his own business, so you can't really use status I don't think anyone cares about status here the only thing that might help you is connections.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Your avg guy must be 6psl. Most guys are 3-5 psl
He said most guys with girlfriends are 6psl+
and not: most guys are psl6+

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
He said most guys with girlfriends are 6psl+
and not: most guys are psl6+

hes just coping as always, trying to force the idea that his under average face is "not a problem"

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
So fucking true man, I still haven't seen an ugly guy with a girl in my campus. Even ugly girls walk arround decent looking guys. Life as a below average dude is life on hard mode.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
So fucking true man, I still haven't seen an ugly guy with a girl in my campus. Even ugly girls walk arround decent looking guys. Life as a below average dude is life on hard mode.
Man I've been rated here 5-5.5 psl on average and I get 0 attention JFL honestly.

Man I've been rated here 5-5.5 psl on average and I get 0 attention JFL honestly.
Average guys get no attention from Girls, you either go after them or stay an Incel, they won't lose their time for a random dude.