Roping at 3:00 Am

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Silver
WISH ME LUCKY BUDDY BOYOS. tonight’s the night… at three am when my mom & family are sleeping I’m going to (attempt) to find somewhere tall to jump from. I have served gods invisible propose for me. I’m not a kid anymore time to go. Every day of this sub5, subhuman existence gets increasingly pointless. I’d live stream it but I deleted my TikTok & did not have live access anyways. Today has been a cruel reminder that my life will never go anywhere. I genuinely hope I don’t pussy out. If I fail I’ll obviously be back on .org & it’ll be hella embarrassing. There is a water tower behind a school I often go to I think that’s where I’ll do it. Foids ruined my life and genetics ruined it too

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 14vic, Autismcel, vrilmaxxer and 22 others
See you at 4:00AM

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RickysNotCool, Hyperborean Citizen, scrunchables and 42 others
Bro you look okay dont do anything to yourself

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, liberiangrimreaper, BoredPrince and 10 others
@Schery6 's ghost will stop you when you try to jump.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RickysNotCool, cromagnon, scrunchables and 11 others
WISH ME LUCKY BUDDY BOYOS. tonight’s the night… at three am when my mom & family are sleeping I’m going to (attempt) to find somewhere tall to jump from. I have served gods invisible propose for me. I’m not a kid anymore time to go. Every day of this sub5, subhuman existence gets increasingly pointless. I’d live stream it but I deleted my TikTok & did not have live access anyways. Today has been a cruel reminder that my life will never go anywhere. I genuinely hope I don’t pussy out. If I fail I’ll obviously be back on .org & it’ll be hella embarrassing. There is a water tower behind a school I often go to I think that’s where I’ll do it. Foids ruined my life and genetics ruined it too
you're just gaining traction for what i thought was satire beliefs on tiktok an now i see you are roping. Brootal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, ey88, h111 and 3 others
film it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and truthhurts
Don't be an idiot. Weak men take the easy way out.
Just think of all the ninjers in chad, they'd trade anything to be in your shoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, geenk worg, drimprovement and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
you don't even have a rope

• +1
Don’t kill urself bro

• +1
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, Kroker, sigma ✰ and 3 others
Imagine how gay and embarrassing it would be if they found your search history on why you died. ATLEAST wait until GTA 6 comes out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, scrunchables, yuyu and 9 others
[IMG alt="Iblameelijah"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/81/81063.jpg?1722707192[/IMG]

Iblameelijah

Bronze
Joined Jul 11, 2024
Last seen 16 minutes ago ·Viewing forum list
Posts389Reputation392

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and truthhurts
p
please dont do it bhai your post make my day

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Kaari and truthhurts
Do not kill urself. Moneymaker and ascend via surgeries

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, geenk worg, givemeheight and 6 others
See you tomorrow (don't do it bhai :feelswah:).

• +1
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, sigma ✰, Kaari and 2 others
Unlike most people I’m just gonna be honest and say it’s up to you but if you’re under 20 it’s not worth it cuz you haven’t had enough time to have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, sigma ✰ and truthhurts
Chill you're still young & I believe didn't do 10% of what work should be done in your case

Don't be ungrateful & take life recklessly

Put in work first...

Man I swear most users except pillars are mentally capped before looks

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, sigma ✰, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
Moneymaxx :feelswhat:
I'm telling you he's gaining traction on a social platform by being slightly satire and now he's roping, a possible path to his life has opened an BP ruined it....

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, Kaari and truthhurts
I'm telling you he's gaining traction on a social platform by being slightly satire and now he's roping, a possible path to his life has opened an BP ruined it....
Was he tok tok famous or what?:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Schizotypalcel
Don’t do it Saar 😢😢

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I told you dude what would be the end result, that it would all unravel in a very nasty way. Now you’re suicidal. I warned you nigga.
orangutan GIF

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Wtf does this shit mean? Soz ain't too familiar with TT, elab :feelsping:
He has a small following of people from Bp an Nt groups on TT he posts satire or what i thought was satire shit on tiktok an people either relate or say dumb shit. Regardless i think he had a path to something on TT if he sustained a image an tried making money, but he deleted said Tiktok account supposedly an threw away something that could've had meaning other then looks regardless if it was surrounded by it.

• +1
Reactions: h111, truthhurts and Kroker
Bro got rejected once.

bro you are weak asf if you kill yourself

Man up

• +1
Reactions: ss07, diditeverbegin, truthhurts and 1 other person
come to brazil first ill get you a 1st class hooker for 100 USD plus my cut

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, twojei, bakpaokukus and 5 others
Dont do it bro you look normal as fuck and you just got caught by the “looksmax” trend

• +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Hottaco34, diditeverbegin and 3 others
Wtf does this shit mean? Soz ain't too familiar with TT, elab :feelsping:
He just did TikTok for fun, didn’t make much if any money

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, Kroker and truthhurts
Are u good?

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook and ey88
3AC067DA DED1 4F6A BCA7 F2685850FC76

• So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked, diditeverbegin and cooldude1231
Before you do something, remember that there are BILLIONS of people that would love to be in your shoes. Save your money and geomax before you decide that it’s truly over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook, _MVP_ and 6PSLcel
natural selection

• +1
Reactions: mug
U ruined ur own life

There’s hella suicide threads now, i think it’s cause of school coming back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, geenk worg, RICHCELDOM and 2 others
Roping before GTA 6 and PS5 Pro is CRAZYYYYY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, cannotbeasked, widdi and 2 others
Swallow the dog pill bro

Is this nigga dead?

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
😢😢😢😢

Attachments

• IMG_0161.jpeg
    IMG_0161.jpeg
    563.9 KB · Views: 0
I Really wonder how he looks. If its really over or nah.
I’m not going to sit here and act like he’s a Tyrone but I didn’t think it was over

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpeg
    IMG_0163.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0162.jpeg
    IMG_0162.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, mug and notsocommonthumb