Roping at 3:00 Am

nah if this is real RIP to him, so brutal

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Nice rep farm faggot

I’m not going to sit here and act like he’s a Tyrone but I didn’t think it was over
ITs rare to see a black kid so self conscious about his looks. Internet ruined him 🥲 and he just needed jaw surgeru something like a chin wing

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Do roids before you do it

WISH ME LUCKY BUDDY BOYOS. tonight’s the night… at three am when my mom & family are sleeping I’m going to (attempt) to find somewhere tall to jump from. I have served gods invisible propose for me. I’m not a kid anymore time to go. Every day of this sub5, subhuman existence gets increasingly pointless. I’d live stream it but I deleted my TikTok & did not have live access anyways. Today has been a cruel reminder that my life will never go anywhere. I genuinely hope I don’t pussy out. If I fail I’ll obviously be back on .org & it’ll be hella embarrassing. There is a water tower behind a school I often go to I think that’s where I’ll do it. Foids ruined my life and genetics ruined it too
Hope he hindumaxxed before doing the deed so he unlocks reincarnation and has a hope of being 6’3 white chad with blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: vernier
I like that. Humans should die. Pollution wasn't a problem before we got here. And the evil they do is beyond comprehension. Every logical argument points to the positives of human extinction. I f you disagree then you're a speciesist. Keeping them here is just selfish because you're biologically wired to think your family matters when they're eating all the cows and disaffecting others for no justifiable reason.

Then kys next
Didn't say I wanted to die. You're a gay god coper too so I don't really have any reason to take what you say seriously.

Good job. Thank you for taking out the trash buddy.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and iblamechico
tonight’s the night

Dexter original sin 7bra

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stxtkla, Rhinoplastyordie, sigma ✰ and 2 others
>org when someone not jordan barret looking posts himself to get an advice and instead is getting bullied and told that he has to kill himself asap and that he will never find love
>org when the guy is actually gonna rope
NOOOO NOOOOOOO DO NOT ROPE :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

WISH ME LUCKY BUDDY BOYOS. tonight’s the night… at three am when my mom & family are sleeping I’m going to (attempt) to find somewhere tall to jump from. I have served gods invisible propose for me. I’m not a kid anymore time to go. Every day of this sub5, subhuman existence gets increasingly pointless. I’d live stream it but I deleted my TikTok & did not have live access anyways. Today has been a cruel reminder that my life will never go anywhere. I genuinely hope I don’t pussy out. If I fail I’ll obviously be back on .org & it’ll be hella embarrassing. There is a water tower behind a school I often go to I think that’s where I’ll do it. Foids ruined my life and genetics ruined it too
bro your not sub5, your like low mtn . hardmaxx asap

Crazy rep farming :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
ITs rare to see a black kid so self conscious about his looks. Internet ruined him 🥲 and he just needed jaw surgeru something like a chin wing
I’m another one :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
did he really rope now? 😢

I like that. Humans should die. Pollution wasn't a problem before we got here. And the evil they do is beyond comprehension. Every logical argument points to the positives of human extinction. I f you disagree then you're a speciesist. Keeping them here is just selfish because you're biologically wired to think your family matters when they're eating all the cows and disaffecting others for no justifiable reason.
Bro he killed himself because he thought he was ugly, it’s not like a brutal disease, he just could have greatly ascended with hardmaxxing this is just tragic

Blud died before GTA VI 😭😭😭:lul::lul::lul:

Lil bro couldn't wait one game release to go

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO