Roping is the only way

LeftistFeminist

LeftistFeminist

satire name junkie
I meet up with a girl i previously did shit with and my friend she acts all nice and touchy and then out of the blue she and my friend (ltn) fucking dump me out of the like im fucking garbage and she goes to fuck a buff mid mtn .. i wouldnt mind expect this is the only girl who looked like she loved me in my life. im 30 minutes in to being alone in the street jfl i already jumped infront of a car 2 times they stopped just run over me already i want to be an uscel so i can get access to handguns and kill myself instantly on the spot. ill just hang myself if not jfl this stupid retarded life

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
What do you gain from making up stories about “slaying” to incels on the internet?

What do you gain from making up stories about “slaying” to incels on the internet?
According to multiple studies and personal experience sharing your thoughts to anyone helps feel one better my cope is sharing my thoughts to incels who could give me advice like what to overdose on

According to multiple studies and personal experience sharing your thoughts to anyone helps feel one better my cope is sharing my thoughts to incels who could give me advice like what to overdose on
Yeah sharing your actual thoughts not ur faggot wattpad stories

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
Yeah sharing your actual thoughts not ur faggot wattpad stories
youre such a stupid nigger what should i say i suffer crippling loneliness too common and broad i gotta share my day to day life

I meet up with a girl i previously did shit with and my friend she acts all nice and touchy and then out of the blue she and my friend (ltn) fucking dump me out of the like im fucking garbage and she goes to fuck a buff mid mtn .. i wouldnt mind expect this is the only girl who looked like she loved me in my life. im 30 minutes in to being alone in the street jfl i already jumped infront of a car 2 times they stopped just run over me already i want to be an uscel so i can get access to handguns and kill myself instantly on the spot. ill just hang myself if not jfl this stupid retarded life
don't kill ur self bro:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and LeftistFeminist
DNrd

Stopped reading after username

You’re in the street jumping in front of cars because some retard bitch broke up with you? Lmao get yourself together and stop wallowing in self pity, you’re acting like a child. This will have zero long term impact on your life.