ROSEHIP OIL - The natural alternative to retinoids and SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Serum ?

D

Deleted member 22354

What is rosehip oil? 🤔
It's a cold-pressed oil (or C02) extracted from the seeds (or fruit) of the wild rose bush (Rosa Canina or Rosa Moschata). Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants. It maked your skin healthy and glowing

Rosehip oil benefits:
  • Hydrating and moisturizing
    • deeply nourishing oil that penetrates the skin easily, providing long-lasting moisture. Its high fatty acid content helps to lock in hydration
  • Reducing inflammation
    • linoleic acid in rosehip oil makes it a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. It can help soothe irritated skin, reduce redness, and calm conditions like acne, eczema, and rosacea.
  • Promoting skin regeneration
    • it is packed with vitamins A and C, which work together to promote cell regeneration and collagen production. This can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars, giving you a more youthful appearance
  • Fading scars and dark spots and balancing skin tone
    • ability to even out skin tone and fade hyperpigmentation. Its high vitamin C content can help brighten the skin, while its retinoic acid (a natural form of vitamin A) helps to exfoliate and renew the skin
  • Improving skin elasticity
    • The essential fatty acids in rosehip oil help maintain and improve skin elasticity. This can result in a more youthful and supple appearance
  • Fighting free radicals
    • The antioxidants in rosehip oil, such as vitamins A, C, and E, help protect the skin from environmental stressors and free radicals. This can prevent premature aging and keep your skin looking healthy and radiant.

How to use rosehip oil? 🧐
Apply a few drops directly (3 is enough in my exp) to your face after cleansing. You can also mix it with your moisturizer or serum for an extra nourishing boost (i just cleanse, moisturizer is cope imo)

Good products:

Pai Skincare ROSEHIP BIOREGENERATE

• Blend of rosehip seed oil and rosehip fruit oil (co2 extracted)
  • Contains concentrated fruit extract with high levels of antioxidants
  • Enhanced with vitamin E
  • more potent and with more antioxidiant benefits than trilogy
  • higher in vitamin A than trilogy

Trilogy Cert. Organic Rosehip Oil

• 100% pure, cold-pressed rosehip oil
  • Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants
  • better for sensitive skin bc of singke-ingridient formula
  • (also available as antioxidant+ with more ingridients)
Why natural alternative to retinol and SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Serum
Retinol is a derivative of vitamin A, known for its powerful anti-aging and skin renewal properties. However, it can be irritating for some people, especially those with sensitive skin. Rosehip oil, which contains a natural form of vitamin A (retinoic acid), can offer similar benefits without the harsh side effects. Unlike retinol, rosehip oil is gentle on the skin, making it suitable for all skin types. It helps promote cell regeneration, collagen production, and skin elasticity, while minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars.

SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Serum is a highly regarded antioxidant serum, known for its ability to protect the skin from environmental stressors and brighten the complexion. Its main ingredients are vitamin C, vitamin E, and ferulic acid. Rosehip oil contains high levels of vitamin C, which is known for its brightening and antioxidant properties. It also contains vitamin E, another powerful antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from damage. While rosehip oil may not contain ferulic acid, its other antioxidant components make it a strong contender as a natural alternative.

Additionally, rosehip oil's fatty acid content helps to hydrate and nourish the skin, providing a radiant and healthy appearance.

Opinions? I think its on par with adapalene. I get the same benefits without the dryness

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 25938, GalacticHero and 3 others
@Cope @AscendingHero @Ada Mustang @Seth Walsh @Prettyboy thoughts?

bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
gpt?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354