Rotted away the whole summer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and JustAFewMM
"it wouldnt make sense for him to get invited now because he wasnt invited before" is essentially your point which is basically void of any understanding of what he said.
i know what he said, but that is pure cope
you cant drop off your subhumanity its like a shackle it burdens you for the rest of your life
first of all he probably has the same autist social skills, his social media profile is weak as well

you cant drop off your subhumanity its like a shackle it burdens you for the rest of your life
first of all he probably has the same autist social skills, his social media profile is weak as well
Subhumanity? He was talking about being autist and socially inept, which is something that can be changed?

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Subhumanity? He was talking about being autist and socially inept, which is something that can be changed?
hes retarded dont talk to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
same next year will be different. can't wait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate and lifestyle21873
How tf would you know my social media wtf, although its right idc about it
To be fair i wasnt an autist. Actually I was friends with every boy at school and had no problems there. But i didnt bother to talk to girls and just ignored them i didnt care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and lifestyle21873
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6217
I rot all the time but tbh I have no idea what else I could be doing. I have no decent social circle, no gf. over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and JustAFewMM
How tf w

To be fair i wasnt an autist. Actually I was friends with every boy at school and had no problems there. But i didnt bother to talk to girls and just ignored them i didnt care
Nono I get that, I was just referring to his logic that even if youre autist you can change that, he thinks that if you dont talk to girls let alone people it is a permanant thing

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
that was exactly my point, it can be changed, but it does not happen over night
university is not a place to train your autism away that should have happen a long time ago
his peers university will detect autism and his weak social media and they will be repulsed

• Hmm...
How tf would you know my social media wtf, although its right idc about it

social media means a lot, it cannot be ignored which is already a weak point i predicted

were you an actual friend tho? did you hang out with them outside of school or were you just chit chatting with them during class/recess

social media means a lot, it cannot be ignored which is already a weak point i predicted

were you an actual friend tho? did you hang out with them outside of school or were you just chit chatting with them during class/recess
I had a good amount of friends I also did stuff with them outside school. Only thing I didnt do is stuff with girls and parties. I dont want to post unless i look 6psl or smth because i find it cringe if you have nothing extraordonary to post.

The biggest meme is I was basically the most popular and famous boy from class 5-7 and many girls had crushes on me. Also did soo much with girls in these years. Then classes split and stuff and I didnt care anymore ended school as KV LMFAO

• +1
I had a good amount of friends I also did stuff with them outside school. Only thing I didnt do is stuff with girls and parties. I dont want to post unless i look 6psl or smth because i find it cringe if you have nothing extraordonary to post.

The biggest meme is I was basically the most popular and famous boy from class 5-7 and many girls had crushes on me. Also did soo much with girls in these years. Then classes split and stuff and I didnt care anymore ended school as KV LMFAO
brutal

Gigabrutal indeed now i suffer from the consequences of my retardness. I dont understand why I didnt care about partying girls n stuff from classes 7-12 and only care about it now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Thing is maybe because I saw no reason in Drinking with boys only and there were basically no girls at school i was attracted to

Gigabrutal indeed now i suffer from the consequences of my retardness. I dont understand why I didnt care about partying girls n stuff from classes 7-12 and only care about it now.
bad guidance from neglectful parents i believe
Thing is maybe because I saw no reason in Drinking with boys only and there were basically no girls at school i was attracted to
importance of socialmaxxing, nothing can be done with it now so not worth thinking about
u should just tindermaxx now though to build up your game

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
bad guidance from neglectful parents i believe

importance of socialmaxxing, nothing can be done with it now so not worth thinking about
u should just tindermaxx now though to build up your game
I grew up without a father, ruined me in some ways I think.

No tinder for me yet I look young af

• So Sad
Reactions: GamerCel
ye I dont know how you manage to keep going

Depression would have fucked me over long time if I did

you wasted ur whole life and I did more or less the same
I wanna rope but I don't have the balls

Partying? Travelling? I was rotting this whole summer too... lmao covids a bitch