Round earth theory is a religion

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
No other opinions allowed or discussed, we were told by the jews that the earth is round and not flat like our eyes tell us. Just ignore your senses theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6997, johncruz12345 and 9 others
Im sorry bro... but from a sandler to a sandler...

Best Uncut Gems I Disagree GIFs | Gfycat

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 5683 and 9 others
Im sorry bro... but from a sandler to a sandler...

Best Uncut Gems I Disagree GIFs | Gfycat
You only disagree because you are so brainwashed. You are the type of person to disagree that god does not exist 500 years ago.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
No other opinions allowed or discussed, we were told by the jews that the earth is round and not flat like our eyes tell us. Just ignore your senses theory.

You can check the theories with observations... flat earthers are absolutely fking nuts and retarted.

• +1
You only disagree because you are so brainwashed. You are the type of person to disagree that god does not exist 500 years ago.

give me one proof... just one..

Are you dumb?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 4430 and NarcyChadlite
Are you dumb?

rhetorical qs bro.. he'll say that its cuz were reiterating shit someone told us.. but this is one of the easiest theories to debunk with basic observation and deduction

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Tbh idc if the earth is flat, or round for that matter.

What matters is that people just blindly following the mainstream narrative without applying critical thinking, most aren't even bothered to take arguments from the other side into consideration, because they are totally brainwashed themselves and can only comprehend 1 vision.

The same people who ridicule those who believe in the flat earth theory are the same people who would believe the earth to be flat if education, the media etc. told them so. And if that were to be the case, they would ridicule 'round earthers' in the same fashion they are ridiculing flat earthers nowadays.

It's all about the information you were fed from a young age, most people can't escape the propaganda they were fed and are stuck with their mainstream worldview forever.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 5522
bro....
giphy-downsized-large-3.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and NarcyChadlite
Tbh idc if the earth is flat, or round for that matter.

What matters is that people just blindly following the mainstream narrative without applying critical thinking, most aren't even bothered to take arguments from the other side into consideration, because they are totally brainwashed themselves and can only comprehend 1 vision.

The same people who ridicule those who believe in the flat earth theory are the same people who would believe the earth to be flat if education, the media etc. told them so. And if that were to be the case, they would ridicule 'round earthers' in the same fashion they are ridiculing flat earthers nowadays.

It's all about the information you were fed from a young age, most people can't escape the propaganda they were fed and are stuck with their mainstream worldview forever.
This tbh. The cult of indoctrination is showing in this thread.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Gargantuan

You idiot hes talking about YOU.. jfll.. no critical thinking. Literally explain difference in sunrise sunset one latiture to another. NO consensus flat earth model exisits NONE.

Its literally the easiest shit to prove with basic 'non indoctrinated' info.

Has a plane ever flown off the earth flying parrallel to the ground? NO like JFL @ ur iq bro wtf

Back then there was no facetime... you couldnt tell that its day here and night in china... you couldnt fly planes and double check..

Last edited:
  • +1
You idiot hes talking about YOU.. jfll.. no critical thinking. Literally explain difference in sunrise sunset one latiture to another. NO consensus flat earth model exisits NONE.

Has a plane ever flown off the earth flying parrallel to the ground? NO like JFL @ ur iq bro wtf
just ignore we traveling to the space theorem

• Love it
  • +1

Back then there was no facetime... you couldnt tell that its day here and night in china... you couldnt fly planes and double check..
Soy boy is mad

just ignore we traveling to the space theorem

Hes got a mole rat tier iq... the space one is theyre fav cuz theyll argue lens distortion.

The faggots will use "muh advance tech" to argue lens distortion but cant use their phones to video call another retard across the globe to see if the time of day is the same

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Hes got a mole rat tier iq... the space one is theyre fav cuz theyll argue lens distortion.

The faggots will use "muh advance tech" to argue lens distortion but cant use their phones to video call another retard across the globe to see if the time of day is the same
You can just look with your own eyes

And what flat earth theory do you believe in ?

You can just look with your own eyes

show me how to look across the globe with my own eyes faggot :feelskek: :feelskek: .

The earth aint a small golf ball... you cant judge the horizons curve no matter how far you look

• +1
show me how to look across the globe with my own eyes faggot :feelskek: :feelskek: .

The earth aint a small golf ball... you cant judge the horizons curve no matter how far you look
Imagine getting a rage boner over a different opinion. I honestly believe flat earthers are philosophers and out of the box thinkers.

• JFL
show me how to look across the globe with my own eyes faggot
A powerful telescope allows you to see much further then what the mainstream "scientists" say would be possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Imagine getting a rage boner over a different opinion. I honestly believe flat earthers are philosophers and out of the box thinkers.

Theyre not thinkers at all... they ignore piling evidence... not ONE idea of theirs is plausible name one bitch i dare you

• +1
A powerful telescope allows you to see much further then what the mainstream "scientists" say would be possible.

Do you know what light refraction is??? you can test it with a glass of water and a laser pointer.. no indoctrination required... and good luck showing me the port of shanghai from california.

• +1
Indeed, man.
I escaped the mainstream narrative/indoctrination/bluepill when I was 16.

And ever since that moment I've been down the rabbit hole tbh, learning about history being fake, news being fake, learning about Jews, freemasons, Jesuits, the new world order, cultural marxism, learning about God and Christianity, the redpill, war on men, the blackpill etc.

I've studied so many theories outside of the mainstream since awakening, I feel like I truly am a freethinker now.
And I've only met 3-4 people who are also like that in my entire life.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5522
Indeed, man.

And ever since that moment I've been down the rabbit hole tbh, learning about history being fake, news being fake, learning about Jews, freemasons, Jesuits, the new world order, cultural marxism, learning about God and Christianity, the redpill, war on men, the blackpill etc.

I've studied so many theories outside of the mainstream since awakening, I feel like I truly am a freethinker now.
Christianity is also a hoax

• +1

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Indeed, man.

Christianity is also a hoax

History totally be bs i agree... you can write whatever you want and say whatever you want.. and the next generation wont know whats true and whats not... just what theyre exposed to

not the same as science where you use ur iq to see things and scrutinize urself...

I cant tell if ur criticizing me or OP bro.. explain jfl
i memeing that post, when he wrote this: I honestly believe flat earthers are philosophers and out of the box thinkers.

• +1
  • Love it
I cant tell if ur criticizing me or OP bro.. explain jfl
There's some good points about flat earth. However, after going down the rabbit hole I think it's most likely a hoax as well. I think it's a way to distract from real conspiracies but even more so a way to misguide people looking into the truth. I defiantly think the earth is not what we're told it is but who knows to real truth to be honest.

• +1
There's some good points about flat earth. However, after going down the rabbit hole I think it's most likely a hoax as well. I think it's a way to distract from real conspiracies but even more so a way to misguide people looking into the truth. I defiantly think the earth is not what we're told it is but who knows to real truth to be honest.
We are not even allowed to go too far into the South Pole, hmmm I wonder why

dude anyones yet to quote me one... and ill do yall a favour and use simple basic shit to explain.. nothing that can be disqualifyed as "indoctrinated"

• WTF
dude anyones yet to quote me one... and ill do yall a favour and use simple basic shit to explain.. nothing that can be disqualifyed as "indoctrinated"
For those who want to look into this for themselves, do not be deceived by Google’s answer to “curvature of the Earth”:

google

As you can see above, Google (just like many other mainstream sources) tries to deceive you by telling you that the curvature is 8 inches per mile… which conveniently leaves out the fact that one needs to square the distance in miles for curvature on a ball:

(8 inches) x (distance in miles)² = drop height (in inches)

Not squaring means that you would be calculating a linear drop, which is exemplified in the graph below.

Note that the graph below is only a visual example of a linear drop – and is not to scale…

… Nonetheless, what I have tried to illustrate is this:

If the y-axis represents drop height in inches, and the x-axis represents distance in miles (with 100 on the x-axis being 1 mile), then a drop of 8 inches per mile would be a straight line… and not a curve (as on a ball)…

gfds

Thus, the formula given to you by Google is clearly wrong and misleading.

• +1
We are not even allowed to go too far into the South Pole, hmmm I wonder why

The size of the antarctica is half of africa you idiot .. but lets assume its false cuz of muh indoctrination.

What kinda faggots in the general population would wanna travel deep into a -20- -60 celcius barren land with no supplies, civilization etc... theres reserchers that have but they must all be indoctrinated too huh :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
The size of the antarctica is half of africa you idiot .. but lets assume its false cuz of muh indoctrination.

What kinda faggots in the general population would wanna travel deep into a -20- -60 celcius barren land with no supplies, civilization etc... theres reserchers that have but they must all be indoctrinated too huh :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just believe the government funded researchers bro!

Just believe the government funded researchers bro!

im done with you bro.. you cant even make anything logical.. i can guarantee looks aint your biggest problem

• WTF
You can only go to Antarctica if you get certified by THE GOVERNMENT... The masses can go to only a small "domesticated" part of Antarctica. You can not explore or go outside of the governments supervision. If you turn up to Antarctica without approval you'll be met with navy telling you to fuck off.

• Love it
im done with you bro.. you cant even make anything logical.. i can guarantee looks aint your biggest problem
Anyone who challenges the mainstream narrative is stupid theory
You can only go to Antarctica if you get certified by THE GOVERNMENT... The masses can go to only a small "domesticated" part of Antarctica. You can not explore or go outside of the governments supervision. If you turn up to Antarctica without approval you'll be met with navy telling you to fuck off.

For those who want to look into this for themselves, do not be deceived by Google’s answer to “curvature of the Earth”:

google

As you can see above, Google (just like many other mainstream sources) tries to deceive you by telling you that the curvature is 8 inches per mile… which conveniently leaves out the fact that one needs to square the distance in miles for curvature on a ball:

(8 inches) x (distance in miles)² = drop height (in inches)

Not squaring means that you would be calculating a linear drop, which is exemplified in the graph below.

Note that the graph below is only a visual example of a linear drop – and is not to scale…

… Nonetheless, what I have tried to illustrate is this:

If the y-axis represents drop height in inches, and the x-axis represents distance in miles (with 100 on the x-axis being 1 mile), then a drop of 8 inches per mile would be a straight line… and not a curve (as on a ball)…

gfds

Thus, the formula given to you by Google is clearly wrong and misleading.

That makes no sense... the curvature PER MILE displaced from starting point is indeed ~8 and is calculated by a simle thorem.. ill prove it if you want its grade 9 shit

Anyone who challenges the mainstream narrative is stupid theory

Youre not challenging.. your pulling shit out of your ass and having no evidence to show for it

Youre not challenging.. your pulling shit out of your ass and having no evidence to show for it
There is evidence that you are not allowed to travel too far into the South Pole. This is a fact.

That makes no sense... the curvature PER MILE displaced from starting point is indeed ~8 and is calculated by a simle thorem.. ill prove it if you want its grade 9 shit
drop_chart.jpg

Do you read bucko? I said I think flat earth is indeed a hoax but the government/mainstream media is lying. I was showing how google is misguiding the public NOT that flat earth is true.

• +1
There is evidence that you are not allowed to travel too far into the South Pole. This is a fact.

its a hoax faggot... what happened to challenging the mainstream narrative now?

@OOGABOOGA believes that the earth is flat fyi.

• Love it
drop_chart.jpg

View attachment 603851

View attachment 603850

Do you read bucko? I said I think flat earth is indeed a hoax but the government/mainstream media is lying. I was showing how google is misguiding the public NOT that flat earth is true.

surprise for you.. light bends and refreacts through a medium.. different densities (b/c of temp) of air .. test it out with water. ALLL THIS SHIT IS DISPROVED BY Highschoolers with basic tools

• WTF
DW faggots.. i stand with you.. cant wait to scam dumb ppl to make money in the furute. If retards didnt exist then id have to work hard. but id rather not