Round earth theory is a religion

DW faggots.. i stand with you.. cant wait to scam dumb ppl to make money in the furute. If retards didnt exist then id have to work hard. but id rather not
le high iq :soy: :soy: :soy:

Le highschoolers with le basic soyience equipment :soy: :soy: :soy:

A glass of water and a laser pointer. Thats all you need foggot. Ur the cuck.. youre letting emotions and sense of im superior drive you to becoming a retard

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
A glass of water and a laser pointer. Thats all you need foggot. Ur the cuck.. youre letting emotions and sense of im superior drive you to becoming a retard
Laser pointer and glass of water prove that what mainstream says is wrong though ?

• +1
Says the one getting triggered over a flat earth thread

ur right tbh i kinda did.. im used to actual real out of the box thinkers at uni.. ppl that actually THINK out of the box..

Laser pointer and glass of water prove that what mainstream says is wrong though ?

No it proves that light refracts (bends) in different mediums (densities)... ie. putting finger in water.. when you have the horizon.. theres different densities of air .

ur right tbh i kinda did.. im used to actual real out of the box thinkers at uni.. ppl that actually THINK out of the box..
Le academia at uni :soy: :soy: :soy:

Le academia at uni :soy: :soy: :soy:

you stay in your basement spewing "out of the box" theories faggot
The Internet Can't Stop Trolling Flat-Earthers With 38 Hilarious ...

the reason you got shitty grades since gr 3 wasnt cuz you didnt get indoctrinated.. its cuz you never learned to think your yourself

No it proves that light refracts (bends) in different mediums (densities)... ie. putting finger in water.. when you have the horizon.. theres different densities of air .
If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference as NASA and modern astronomy claim, spherical trigonometry dictates the surface of all standing water must curve downward an easily measurable 8 inches per mile multiplied by the square of the distance. This means along a 6 mile channel of standing water, the Earth would dip 6 feet on either end from the central peak. Every time such experiments have been conducted, however, standing water has proven to be perfectly level.

So this is bullshit ?

you never learned to think your yourself
Projection tbh, you memorize all these facts and stroke your cock to how "high iq" you are because you know a bunch of man made theories. You then go into an autistic rage when they are challenged. Honestly just going to ignore you are not the kind of person that I like, sorry.

What did they use to measure the level of water 6 miles across u idiot.. a 6 mile long level from home depot???

light refracts so how did they measure it JFL .. stop copy pasting shit

Projection tbh, you memorize all these facts and stroke your cock to how "high iq" you are because you know a bunch of man made theories. You then go into an autistic rage when they are challenged. Honestly just going to ignore you are not the kind of person that I like, sorry.

not one thing i said in this thread was memmorized you idiot. it was observation and deduction. Light refracts.. test it with water, day here night across the globe.. video call someone across the globe.. easy shit but your thumb is too far up your own ass

Last edited:
Legit nearly joked.

done with you idiots.. fkers cant do nothing but make logic void arguments and copy paste conspiracy proofs from the internet.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Indeed, man.
I escaped the mainstream narrative/indoctrination/bluepill when I was 16.

And ever since that moment I've been down the rabbit hole tbh, learning about history being fake, news being fake, learning about Jews, freemasons, Jesuits, the new world order, cultural marxism, learning about God and Christianity, the redpill, war on men, the blackpill etc.

I've studied so many theories outside of the mainstream since awakening, I feel like I truly am a freethinker now.
And I've only met 3-4 people who are also like that in my entire life.
Yea all those others are fine but....
Do you actually believe the world is flat tho?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Nobody here believes the earth is flat, stop falling for the soy boy meme. We just entertain the possibility that it could be.

Nobody here believes the earth is flat, stop falling for the soy boy meme. We just entertain the possibility that it could be.
Yea but out of all of them it is the most retarded.
Physics equations mapping mechanical motion, buoyancy, tracking satellites, movement of constellations and stars all would be wrong if this was true.

• +1
Yea but out of all of them it is the most retarded.
Physics equations mapping mechanical motion, buoyancy, tracking satellites, movement of constellations and stars all would be wrong if this was true.
Science isn't true! The bible would all be wrong if this was true!

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Not entirely sure but from what I remember at the time, the flat earth model seemed more plausible to me than the round one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and SubhumanCurrycel