• +1
Reactions: thecel

just a matter of genetics bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deepraj7
Is it caused by bad neck posture ?
How is it treated ?
Will chintucking help it ?
It is a huge incel trait and curries like you have it mainly just rope if you have it tbh
I saw one guy at my uni who had rounded occupit and God damn he looked such a subhuman with fucked up teeth i doubt if he would get married he was at the same height as me though 6'3

It's caused by bad sleeping posture when you were between the ages of 0-4.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
It's caused by bad sleeping posture when you were between the ages of 0-4.
Yes my mother said i had bad posture back then , is there any way to solve it ? Neck training for a thicker neck can fraud it afaik

It is a huge incel trait and curries like you have it mainly just rope if you have it tbh
I saw one guy at my uni who had rounded occupit and God damn he looked such a subhuman with fucked up teeth i doubt if he would get married he was at the same height as me though 6'3
Any way to negate or make it minimal
Also it goes away when I chintuck , I think my jaws are recessed af for which my neck posture is bad

Yes my mother said i had bad posture back then , is there any way to solve it ? Neck training for a thicker neck can fraud it afaik
No. When you are around that age your skull is not fully fused yet, so the skull itself is still malleable to a degree.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deepraj7
can u send examples?