routine of my life as a subhuman

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
sleep at 2 am
wake up at 6:30 am
wait for the bus at 7:30
I go to school at 8:00
get joked and insulted till 2 pm (edit if you don't understand basically bullying but not involving physical)
go home and play games or rot on .org
do my homework at 1 am(if I feel like it)
sleep again

if your asking for lunch and dinner I barely eat so
if you don't give a fuck either don't reply
rate my routine

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, OldRooster, Ascending2Tyrone and 18 others
a

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: beniman, Kaari and StarvedEpi
b

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
close to mine
sleep at 2-3 am
wake up at 7 am
go to school and studycel all alone for 6 hours
come home and studycel for 1-2 more hours
rot on .org and play video games
go to the gym at some point
come back home and rot some more

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, FUE Mogger, liberiangrimreaper and 5 others
close to mine
sleep at 2-3 am
wake up at 7 am
go to school and studycel all alone for 6 hours
come home and studycel for 1-2 more hours
rot on .org and play video games
go to the gym at some point
come back home and rot some more
Your More interesting and effective of me tho, better than nothing ig

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
you niggers get no sleep

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG, beniman, Kaari and 2 others
lack of sleep = low t trait

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, FUE Mogger, albe.ORG and 5 others
Height?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman, Kaari and PeakIncels
the reason your a low t cuck is cuz you probs ate goy slop and didnt sleep
chad sleeps 5 hour a day at most and clubs still slays

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, beniman, Kaari and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beniman, Kaari, moreplatesmoreweigh and 1 other person
Sleep 1 am
Wake up 7:40 am
School 8:40 - 3:20
get home 3:50 eat and shiet
Double scoop 5:25
Gym 6:00 till 7:20
Grocery shop for chicken and shiet 7:40
Get home 8:00 shower and eat
rot on .org and instagram reels in bed till I sleep 9:00:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, FUE Mogger, beniman and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air, beniman, Kaari and 1 other person
how old r u

• +1
  • So Sad
Sleep 1 am
Wake up 7:40 am
School 8:40 - 3:20
get home 3:50 eat and shiet
Double scoop 5:25
Gym 6:00 till 7:20
Grocery shop for chicken and shiet 7:40
Get home 8:00 shower and eat
rot on .org and instagram reels in bed till I sleep 9:00:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:
your life is interesting ig

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman, Kaari and moreplatesmoreweigh
we are twins then
Yep. I tried everything. I'm nt, and stuff yet still incel at 16 almost 17. It doesn't work and it's worse when I walk past women and they laugh and shit. It's so fucking over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, beniman, Kaari and 1 other person
Yep. I tried everything. I'm nt, and stuff yet still incel at 16 almost 17. It doesn't work and it's worse when I walk past women and they laugh and shit. It's so fucking over
life is not worth living as a subhuman I'm not dead because I'm too pussy n young to kms but the moment I grow older if shit stays the same nahh I'm not remaining here bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman, Kaari and looksmaxxing223
what your going to do is tell your parents and school is to go fuck themself and start sleeping 8+ hours of sleep while eating well. stop being such a whiny bitch your still 15

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, beniman, Kaari and 2 others
what your going to do is tell your parents and school is to go fuck themself and start sleeping 8+ hours of sleep while eating well. stop being such a whiny bitch your 15
whiny what my nigga you think I didn't already try that? I asked out girls I went out nothing worked, I was never like this, I used to eat well sleep well and nothing changed, sometime you just can't win, it's all genes and mine are terrible, no sleep and diet gonna have drastic effect on my outrageous recession

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: beniman and Kaari
Nigga ur 15 u should be trying ur hardest to do everything to ascend where’s ur childlike wonder if ascension

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, FUE Mogger, beniman and 3 others
it's a good thing you keep yourself occupied
Bhai I feel like ur wasting ur time on here, ur 15 and still have another inch or 2 to grow. Maybe start roids like me, I grew from 5’9 to 5’11 in 2 months (measured by my mummy:Comfy:) and I got a bigger pp now aswell, I still make cum, I’m strong af and always looking forward to the gym everyday while in class. You need to get a hobby

• +1
  • So Sad
Nigga ur 15 u should be trying ur hardest to do everything to ascend where’s ur childlike wonder if ascension
because I already tried everything and nothing worked and I was even younger when I tried it
???

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman, Kaari and workingondying
life is not worth living as a subhuman I'm not dead because I'm too pussy n young to kms but the moment I grow older if shit stays the same nahh I'm not remaining here bro
Yh. What's worse is the people who I thought were retarded aka smoking vaping etc. All ended up being taller better looking and way more successful with women than I was. Despite me eating clean and gymcelling. I'm going to give myself another year and if nothing changes, I'm going to rope a day before my birthday. I'm sick and tired of this. Always having these depressed episodes once every few months and realising I've missed out on teenage love. I've been depressed since I was like 13. Ascend or die trying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman, PeakIncels and Kaari
whiny what my nigga you think I didn't already try that? I asked out girls I went out nothing worked, I was never like this, I used to eat well sleep well and nothing changed, sometime you just can't win, it's all genes and mine are terrible, no sleep and diet gonna have drastic effect on my outrageous recession
nigger you have to do it for years to see results, also just becuase some girl rejected you dosent mean you have to moan and stay its over. also its more epigenetic then you think

• +1
  • So Sad
Bhai I feel like ur wasting ur time on here, ur 15 and still have another inch or 2 to grow. Maybe start roids like me, I grew from 5’9 to 5’11 in 2 months (measured by my mummy:Comfy:) and I got a bigger pp now aswell, I still make cum, I’m strong af and always looking forward to the gym everyday while in class. You need to get a hobby
no roids can save me from my subhuman recession, if you'd see Me irl you would laugh at me, roids can be good I don't doubt that but I dont have the conditions or even money to be able to get on a cycle
thanks for the motivation tho I appreciate it
😘

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
what your going to do is tell your parents and school is to go fuck themself and start sleeping 8+ hours of sleep while eating well. stop being such a whiny bitch your still 15
Exactly, 5’9 ain’t even a bad height and bro is still growing, he has the genes, he’s got tall parents, then admits to having shit habits and eating bad :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman, PeakIncels and Kaari
because I already tried everything and nothing worked and I was even younger when I tried it
???
Ur only 15 trust me u still have time 5’9 isn’t even a bad height at 15 ur too young to throw in the towel now just be patient at least wait until ur 18 to throw in the towel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger, beniman and Kaari
no roids can save me from my subhuman recession, if you'd see Me irl you would laugh at me, roids can be good I don't doubt that but I dont have the conditions or even money to be able to get on a cycle
thanks for the motivation tho I appreciate it
😘
Bro, the euphoria from roids is unimaginable, I look forward to gym before bed so intensely sometimes before bed that I can’t sleep. I blasted over summer and in class this high mtb said “op looks so different now:love:” she was mirin:feelshah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: beniman and Kaari
Exactly, 5’9 ain’t even a bad height and bro is still growing, he has the genes, he’s got tall parents, then admits to having shit habits and eating bad :lul:
like nigger if you have a recessed face that means you should try your hardest to get taller and wider

• +1
  • So Sad
nigger you have to do it for years to see results, also just becuase some girl rejected you dosent mean you have to moan and stay its over. also its more epigenetic then you think
my brother asking a girl out is exactly the best example to determine if I'm good looking or not and the bitch didn't even look at me in the eyes
whatever it is, I have to do what for years? run everyday in a hope my chin will be more forward and longer? eat meat everyday so maybe I can get more forward growth? let's not lie at ourselves some people are just that unlucky, and if I can't even vent here anymore, it proves that my ass can't even be normal online

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger, beniman and Kaari
School time was hell glad I'm out of it

• +1
  • So Sad
I haven't grew over 5 cms in the last year btw, just saying
I used to have good habits and nothing changed that's why I stopped, don't say I didn't try because I did and always tried to do my best, but stuff just doesn't work when it's not supposed to

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman, Kaari, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
sleep at 2 am
wake up at 6:30 am
wait for the bus at 7:30
I go to school at 8:00
get joked and insulted till 2 pm
go home and play games or rot on .org
do my homework at 1 am(if I feel like it)
sleep again

if your asking for lunch and dinner I barely eat so
if you don't give a fuck either don't reply
rate my routine
Stop waking up so early. I would rather die than get out of bed at that time.

• +1
  • So Sad
I'm really sorry to hear that you're getting bullied bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger, beniman, Kaari and 1 other person
Yh. What's worse is the people who I thought were retarded aka smoking vaping etc. All ended up being taller better looking and way more successful with women than I was. Despite me eating clean and gymcelling. I'm going to give myself another year and if nothing changes, I'm going to rope a day before my birthday. I'm sick and tired of this. Always having these depressed episodes once every few months and realising I've missed out on teenage love. I've been depressed since I was like 13. Ascend or die trying
same bro, I relate to you a lot, idk how to comfort you because I'm in the exact same situation, I have pretty much breakdowns every night because of this but ig it is what it is, what can one do rn? nothing, it's over, must accept it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman, Kaari and looksmaxxing223
I haven't grew over 5 cms in the last year btw, just saying
I used to have good habits and nothing changed that's why I stopped, don't say I didn't try because I did and always tried to do my best, but stuff just doesn't work when it's not supposed to
I guess some ppl are just not lucky, sorry bhai:confused:

• +1
  • So Sad
I'm really sorry to hear that you're getting bullied bro
man it used to be the same back then in middle and elementary school but it never got through me just this year in highschool it's really affecting me ngl idk why

• +1
  • So Sad
Stop waking up so early. I would rather die than get out of bed at that time.
the bus doesn't wait for me I don't make the rules

• +1
  • So Sad
man it used to be the same back then in middle and elementary school but it never got through me just this year in highschool it's really affecting me ngl idk why
where are you from

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, beniman, Kaari and 1 other person