RU is a fuckin godsend

L

Lars2210

Habitual line-stepper
Idk why my retardedass waited this long to hop on it. Finasteride worked like magic but it fucked up my dick bad

RU I only need like 20 mg & it stops 80-90% of haurloss. Still experimenting with it but if I can lower the dose even more & take it EOD & still keep my hair loss halted i’d Be fucking grateful.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Yerico7, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
How long have you been on it

How long have you been on it
2 weeks

Shit works immediately

& I’m OCD about my hair. Went from 15-20 hairs in the shower to 4-5

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Preoximerianas, quakociaptockh and 1 other person
Do you use it on your whole scalp or only on the hairline?

Do you use it on your whole scalp or only on the hairline?
I’m diffusing so gotta use it on the whole scalp

2 ml is more than enough tho. Get the powder from anagenic & mix it weekly with stemox. 10 mg per ml

Started losing my temples back around March. & THEY ARE REGROWING AGAIN WITH THIS & MINOX thank sweet baby jesus. If I hop on oral minox I might get my full head of hair back

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Preoximerianas, MikeMew'sBitch and 3 others
I wanted to dedicate this thread as a formal fuck you to the Norwood reaper. I bet your Bitchass thought you got me hoe

just in case this shit gives me sides down the road. I’m sorry im jk pls don’t take my hair I know & respect your power:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 13626, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
what were your dose on fin ? also what state your body in ? skinny fat, fat etc.

what were your dose on fin ? also what state your body in ? skinny fat, fat etc.
Standard 1 mg dose. I didn’t play around much with the dosage but I tried splitting the pill. Wasn’t working as effectively & sides were there

I can’t fully tell you whether the sides were from low dht or high estrogen. But I did a blood panel & my Total T was out of range high but my estrogen was also high. The worst sides I got was when I was on MK677 as well. So you get low DHT, high E, elevated prolactin & random cortisol spikes. Can’t get worse than that. I think I was around 15-17% bf then.

So ya maybe if u control the dosage & all other variables finasteride might not be THAT detrimental. But it’s stil has a longass fuking half life & the neurosteroidal effects you can’t really mitigate them much. Plus it builds up in your system over time.

RU is in & out of it quick & if u manage to respond to low dosages then susceptibility of things like gyno or lower libido is VERY low.

It’s still sketchy so I don’t plan on using it forever. But the aspie scientists at Hairlosstalk are really making progress with all these new deugs they are trying. So I’m hoping either the SMI or ARV & whatever the fuck rhey’re Getting in the group-buys actuallly end up working. Theres also CB, Kintor & HMI all of which should pop up within the next 5 years. Some HT surgeon in Canada is also working on a nano delivery vehicle for minox & topical finasteride that’s apparejtly supposed to make em mores effective with no sides. So I’ll just stick to RU & pray at least one of those surfaces

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
what happened to your dick? also where so u order it

what happened to your dick? also where so u order it
Bad erections low libido watery semen zero morning wood

Need to foreplay for 15 min to get a half decent boner. Also made me feel like shit esp in the morning

Anagenic

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, xefo, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Bad erections low libido watery semen zero morning wood

Need to foreplay for 15 min to get a half decent boner. Also made me feel like shit esp in the morning

Anagenic
ok its over i wont touch fin @sytyl thoughts?

• Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl
If you’re really 14 don’t touch it

You can give it a try in your 20s. If you get sides then drop it. By then there should be waaaaay better alternatives anyways. Your lucky you’ll witness the golden age of hair loss medication

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
@John124 thoughts?

@John124 thoughts?
My general assumption was that it takes about 3 months to notice the effects of new hairloss treatments but if it's stopping it cold that's pretty interesting.

It works by crowding out DHT from your scalp androgen receptors. If it works without sides by all means.

I am considering trying oral minoxidil right now to try to regrow some lost ground in my temples because from what I'm seeing that + fin/dut may actually be a long term oral-only cure for hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: TeamPunishment
My general assumption was that it takes about 3 months to notice the effects of new hairloss treatments but if it's stopping it cold that's pretty interesting.

It works by crowding out DHT from your scalp androgen receptors. If it works without sides by all means.

I am considering trying oral minoxidil right now to try to regrow some lost ground in my temples because from what I'm seeing that + fin/dut may actually be a long term oral-only cure for hairloss.
disclaimer that im a super hyper responder to these drugs. both efficacy wise and side effects wise. finasteride literally gave me hair like a prepubescent twink and i know for a fact that my right temple is coming back cause i been monitoring it meticulously.
man man man

let me rephrase. 2 weeks on this dosage. overall 3 months. but ive started as high up as 120 mg per day. i think somewhere at 60-70 mg i got sides but that can also be from the fact that i blew up my CNS deadlifting on the same week. actually that is probably the reason.

anyways, AAs are not like 5AR inhibtors. you should feel the systemic effects right away. you might not see a cosmetic difference until 3 months. but whether it works or not and whether it gives you sides or not you;ll find it p quick. The annoying thing about finasteride side effects is they creep up on you out of nowhere because the drug progressively builds up in your system. plus the fact that the DHT drop can cause a temorary test spike masks it temporarily.

With AA the only progressive side-effect you really need to worry about is gyno. But if u maintain relatively low bodyfat it shouldnt be a major issue (im not low bf at all rn btw).

Anyways, im still experimenting. next week im dropping it to 15% and planning to go down as low as 5%. if i can maintain the same effect on those doses i will stabilize the 5% dose and start applying it 3x a week instead of 7. If it doesnt work ill work my way up in increments of 5 and as long as i dont exceed the 25% threshold then that it be great. I know 100% that it works now. all i need is find the lowest effective dose at the most infrequent effectvie dosing frequency so really bring down any risk of sides. and if all of this doesnt work i will come and update this thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and eduardkoopman
Wasnt that super bad for heart?

i got it also, been using it for 2 days now, and I think it's working tbh

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Fear, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
2 days and you know it's working?
well obviously not, but hair is definitely ain't falling out as it used to, only problem is the cost tbh no side effects so far

Regrowth?
temples coming back and mid-scalp is filling up. i microneedle and use minox tho so i dont think RU is doing anything as far as regrowth besides stopping hairloss

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
source? i hear a lot of fake shit is sold

thank god for fin ngl all I have to do is pop a pill couple times a week and it's cheap af. eventually I'll get a small HT to improve hairline and that's it regarding hair. :Comfy:

The worst sides I got was when I was on MK677 as well.
what dose did you use? 10mg? 25mg?

let me rephrase. 2 weeks on this dosage. overall 3 months. but ive started as high up as 120 mg per day. i think somewhere at 60-70 mg i got sides but that can also be from the fact that i blew up my CNS deadlifting on the same week. actually that is probably the reason.

anyways, AAs are not like 5AR inhibtors. you should feel the systemic effects right away. you might not see a cosmetic difference until 3 months. but whether it works or not and whether it gives you sides or not you;ll find it p quick. The annoying thing about finasteride side effects is they creep up on you out of nowhere because the drug progressively builds up in your system. plus the fact that the DHT drop can cause a temorary test spike masks it temporarily.

With AA the only progressive side-effect you really need to worry about is gyno. But if u maintain relatively low bodyfat it shouldnt be a major issue (im not low bf at all rn btw).

Anyways, im still experimenting. next week im dropping it to 15% and planning to go down as low as 5%. if i can maintain the same effect on those doses i will stabilize the 5% dose and start applying it 3x a week instead of 7. If it doesnt work ill work my way up in increments of 5 and as long as i dont exceed the 25% threshold then that it be great. I know 100% that it works now. all i need is find the lowest effective dose at the most infrequent effectvie dosing frequency so really bring down any risk of sides. and if all of this doesnt work i will come and update this thread
Ueah, I know.

RU87987927952957; looks very promising from the limited studies that been done so far.
Ver promising actually, I saw.
potentially mogging fina significantly.

I got fina and minox in muh current stack.
And I am contemplating adding RU to it, since it works in a different pathway, it should not mess with fina or minox when used simultaniously.

I goot go full out.

BECAUSE
HAIR = LIFE

Last edited:
BRB using research chems which trials stopped without any reason known to the public

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
BRB using research chems which trials stopped without any reason known to the public
But fin has a 3% chance of side effects ;)

Either i live bald or with a limp dick

I chose neither t(-_-t)

• So Sad
Reactions: Loko88
UPDATE:

I luuuv this shit. temples coming back, dick fully functional

petition to take fin out the market and put this shit up

EDIT: and i only need 20 mg 5 times a week :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
damn, not bad. Where do you buy it from, is it expensive compared to fin

Lol.

You realize RU has been dumped by lab after lab and had its rights to development resold multiple times without ever, ever being brought to market, correct?

Imagine why that might be, especially given how greedy the pharmaceutical industry is. I mean, do you know how truly ravenously money-grubbing these fuckers are?

Then combine their unyielding profit motive with the state of the market for hair loss drugs. All solutions are shit and all men are desperate. Anything that worked safely, even to halt shedding, would rake in billions.

So with all that at stake - again, literally billions of dollars - don't you think that if RU were 1. acceptably safe and 2. effective, all the different companies that experimented with it would have pursued it instead of shelving it, reselling the rights at a loss, or letting the patents lapse?

Seriously. Really think about it. If it were worth anyone's time, someone would have capitalized on it years ago. (Someone besides Kane, who's been caught cutting Anagen/Chemyo's products by 50% with talc and other bullshit.) Instead, Big Pharma reliably lets RU collect dust. Yes, every once and while, another lab comes along and purchases the IP behind it, then wastes 5 years on early-stage clinical trials until the drug disappears from literature again. You need to be smart and ask yourself why.

The answer? Because antiandrogens cause cardiac issues and insomnia. That's what you're signing up for with a failed drug like RU. Big Pharma knew they couldn't slip something that causes heart arrhythmia and halves your sleep time under regulators' noses without getting caught. Regulators are certainly willing to let a lot of nasty shit slide, but with antiandrogens, it's too obvious. That's why all the pharma companies gave up on it.

Don't believe me? Look at another antiandrogen, Breezula/CB-03-01, which you mentioned. A 7.5% solution once daily is required just to reduce shed. Meanwhile, the 1% formulation alone, the strength indicated for acne, has been confirmed by Cassiopeia's own reporting to cause HPA axis issues. A mounting and already hefty stack of anecdotal reports by hair loss experimenters experiencing recalcitrant insomnia back this up. Not only that, but its release to market keeps getting delayed. So much so that it's the butt of jokes on HLT and similar communities because it's been "coming out" for years. Think about why.

Again I understand the desperation to regrow or just save your hair. But be sensible and cautious.

Finally for what it's worth, WAY, ARV, SMI, and the like are utter cope or outright dangerous. I've talked to the people in the HLT private Discords and been shocked at their astonishing ignorance to even the rudiments of biochemistry. One person waves around some chemical, some new, shiny, poor approximant of a drug they read about that gew hair on macaques, and all the other people jump off the cliff after it like lemmings. People liken pharma companies' drug candidate discovery process to throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks; the Discord group-buy idiots, by comparison, aren't even close to hitting the wall. Fair warning.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, sytyl, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Lol.

You realize RU has been dumped by lab after lab and had its rights to development resold multiple times without ever, ever being brought to market, correct?

Imagine why that might be, especially given how greedy the pharmaceutical industry is. I mean, do you know how truly ravenously money-grubbing these fuckers are?

Then combine their unyielding profit motive with the state of the market for hair loss drugs. All solutions are shit and all men are desperate. Anything that worked safely, even to halt shedding, would rake in billions.

So with all that at stake - again, literally billions of dollars - don't you think that if RU were 1. acceptably safe and 2. effective, all the different companies that experimented with it would have pursued it instead of shelving it, reselling the rights at a loss, or letting the patents lapse?

Seriously. Really think about it. If it were worth anyone's time, someone would have capitalized on it years ago. (Someone besides Kane, who's been caught cutting Anagen/Chemyo's products by 50% with talc and other bullshit.) Instead, Big Pharma reliably lets RU collect dust. Yes, every once and while, another lab comes along and purchases the IP behind it, then wastes 5 years on early-stage clinical trials until the drug disappears from literature again. You need to be smart and ask yourself why.

The answer? Because antiandrogens cause cardiac issues and insomnia. That's what you're signing up for with a failed drug like RU. Big Pharma knew they couldn't slip something that causes heart arrhythmia and halves your sleep time under regulators' noses without getting caught. Regulators are certainly willing to let a lot of nasty shit slide, but with antiandrogens, it's too obvious. That's why all the pharma companies gave up on it.

Don't believe me? Look at another antiandrogen, Breezula/CB-03-01, which you mentioned. A 7.5% solution once daily is required just to reduce shed. Meanwhile, the 1% formulation alone, the strength indicated for acne, has been confirmed by Cassiopeia's own reporting to cause HPA axis issues. A mounting and already hefty stack of anecdotal reports by hair loss experimenters experiencing recalcitrant insomnia back this up. Not only that, but its release to market keeps getting delayed. So much so that it's the butt of jokes on HLT and similar communities because it's been "coming out" for years. Think about why.

Again I understand the desperation to regrow or just save your hair. But be sensible and cautious.

Finally for what it's worth, WAY, ARV, SMI, and the like are utter cope or outright dangerous. I've talked to the people in the HLT private Discords and been shocked at their astonishing ignorance to even the rudiments of biochemistry. One person waves around some chemical, some new, shiny, poor approximant of a drug they read about that gew hair on macaques, and all the other people jump off the cliff after it like lemmings. People liken pharma companies' drug candidate discovery process to throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks; the Discord group-buy idiots, by comparison, aren't even close to hitting the wall. Fair warning.
I've been saying the same for ages. Add in the, admittedly anecdotal but frequent, reports of people having chest pains, unexplained tachycardia and even heart failure.

It's none of my business but for the sake of your families please don't gamble with your immediate and long term health.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Fear and Deleted member 3828
I've been saying the same for ages. Add in the, admittedly anecdotal but frequent, reports of people having chest pains, unexplained tachycardia and even heart failure.

It's none of my business but for the sake of your families please don't gamble with your immediate and long term health.

Worth adding that just because you aren't getting immediate symptoms doesn't mean that you aren't doing damage internally. A lot of guys use RU and celebrate because they aren't immediately keeling over from a heart attack but 10 years down the road you could have done any amount of damage to your internal organs. Which is counterproductive to looksmaxing because that really ages you.

Not worth the risk but each to their own I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Fear
Lol.

Thanks for the biblical text Jeffery

I’ve been taking this shit for 3 months at less than half the experimental doses. Sleep is fine, I do HIIT 3x a week no problem & most importantly NO MORE SHEDDING.

Oh ya & my deadlift went up 45 lbs & bench yo 20 lbs since I started

This>>>>>>>>>>the limp divk & anxiety I get from fin

Disclamar tho I’m a hyper responder to literally everything I put in my body

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
“Muh but RU is cope there’s no proof it works on the interwebs” :soy:

Less than 3 months
6740328B CD23 489A 8339 B0920980DE5A

6A78DD13 98AC 435C 9474 059A7C0BFEEE

any sides?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Lol.

Holy shit this is brutal. So wtf is safe and effective ?

Crazy that sub 20 year olds would go on fin. Your an absolute retard if you do that. DHT is THE male hormone