ruined my brain by making myself hallucinate on weed and edibles

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
2 days ago I smoked alot to become tired, i smoked so much that my heart began pounding and i started hallucinating and had dereliziation, i dont really remember alot of stuff and theres a weird static sensation/pain on my brain since then but it has gotten weaaker and weaker as the days go by

wtf do i do? just drink water and cope ? :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, vermillioncorefan and PseudoMaxxer
nothing will happen, one time I was so high I stood still looking at a bottle for like 2h with no thoughts in my mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, ZoomerSpicoid415, 5.5psl and 1 other person
i literally took a one month adderall subscription in one day and bit half my tongue off and i overdosed on fentanyl and had multiple back to back heart attacks and i’m still 99% there don’t worry about some weed

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i literally took a one month adderall subscription in one day and bit half my tongue off and i overdosed on fentanyl and had multiple back to back heart attacks and i’m still 99% there don’t worry about some weed
i took like 100 ssomething mg of adderall in a day and my eyes were working in like 5hz everything was slow motion, scary ass goyslop drug

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i took like 100 ssomething mg of adderall in a day and my eyes were working in like 5hz everything was slow motion, scary ass goyslop drug
i took 1 and my college homework looked like kindergarten so i took a couple more and down the rabbit hole i went bro