Ruined my life for a prime JB

D

Deleted member 23516

Iron
It's over. I think it's truly over.
Never trust a soul
I spent years prettyboy maxing only to find the most ideal cute virgin jb who falls in love with me instantly. She was perfect.
She planned to live with me even.
I break up with my 22 yr old gf of 2 years.
Then I made the mistake that same night of telling my best and only friend of years who I trusted with everything that she was 16. He flips out and blocks me on everything. And him and my ex make the jb not like me anymore. My ex even contacts police. Shes now a homeless fentanyl addict. Good riddance maybe. Then I lose my job in the same week. My kpins take a month to arrive and I'm in w/ds and can't even work. I lose my apartment. I check my bank today and I have half the amount I expected. Maybe for a one way ticket and a year of rent/food so I can go slay as much east asians as possible and see all the cool skyscrapers as I can before I leave this existence. I seriously hate this fucking gay ass society.All because I thought I could tell one single person about the jbpill. Now I am all alone. Goodbye, looksmax.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: shalomnigga, zeshama, piec and 13 others
see you, i guess

Illegal man

Ragefuel if not LARP

Illegal man
It wasn't even illegal unless you actually have sex which i obviously never did with her. And it shouldn't be illegal anyway. Highschoolers have sex all the time

Ragefuel if not LARP
Wish it was larp. I wouldn't post this if I wasn't about to buy tickets to a non extradition country in a week

Wish it was larp. I wouldn't post this if I wasn't about to buy tickets to a non extradition country in a week
What can you even be charged with if you didn't have sex with her?

What can you even be charged with if you didn't have sex with her?
Probably nothing at all. But I hate police interactions. And I been arrested 2x already in my city

Fuck feminism. This would have been acceptable half a few decades ago

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: The Antichrist, sportsmogger, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
My ex was 22. The hotter woman I left her for was 16
Why would u do that tho. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it, but you know how the cucked sjws and law enforcement would feel about it.

How old are you OP ?

Jfl at this entire post.

@ReadBooksEveryday say something witty

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Ricky212 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Ricky212, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Tales from the jailcel

IF there is one thing in if that I could tell you which is even more important to you as an incel is to never tell anyone too much information. Keep as much as you can as secret as possible.

"Ugly guys will be the first to be thrown under the bus"

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
It's over. I think it's truly over.
Never trust a soul
I spent years prettyboy maxing only to find the most ideal cute virgin jb who falls in love with me instantly. She was perfect.
She planned to live with me even.
I break up with my 22 yr old gf of 2 years.
Then I made the mistake that same night of telling my best and only friend of years who I trusted with everything that she was 16. He flips out and blocks me on everything. And him and my ex make the jb not like me anymore. My ex even contacts police. Shes now a homeless fentanyl addict. Good riddance maybe. Then I lose my job in the same week. My kpins take a month to arrive and I'm in w/ds and can't even work. I lose my apartment. I check my bank today and I have half the amount I expected. Maybe for a one way ticket and a year of rent/food so I can go slay as much east asians as possible and see all the cool skyscrapers as I can before I leave this existence. I seriously hate this fucking gay ass society.All because I thought I could tell one single person about the jbpill. Now I am all alone. Goodbye, looksmax.
is that u in pfp?

ye ive thought similar if lose all hope just spend savings SEAmaxxing before rope.

unfortunate stuff, gl man hope it gets better. you can makea comeback from this, dont give up its not the end yet is my advice probs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23516
Clearly your ideal jb gf wasn't that loyal if it was that easy to lose her.

• +1
So your friend cucked you?

Ur messed up, I'm glad you got fucked

• WTF
Reactions: The Antichrist
is that u in pfp?

ye ive thought similar if lose all hope just spend savings SEAmaxxing before rope.

unfortunate stuff, gl man hope it gets better. you can makea comeback from this, dont give up its not the end yet is my advice probs
Not south east Asia tho I like Shanghai or somewhere cooler, and yes

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Not south east Asia tho I like Shanghai or somewhere cooler, and yes
u look mogger what i can see from zygo, jaw, skin, hair. u got good potentiql

• +1