Ruined online footprint means speaking my mind.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

My only goal is to ascend and fight back

This video is fully public and available for everyone and anyone on the internet to watch it.

If I died today, that video would be the only thing my life is represented by.

My life is over, so I don't care about hiding anymore.

"If you make videos online, it will ruin your online footprint" :soy:

Being publicly humilated in front of millions online means my online footprint is nonexistent.

My life is fucked, I'm tired of cowering around, so I'm going to speak my mind and post on all platforms, youtube, youtube shorts, tiktok, instagram, and rumble.

I'm not hiding, instead I'm going to mass post content to try to become as famous as possible. Because if I hide, I'll be a public humilation anyways so there's no point of hiding.

And I'll escape the 9 - 5 rat race

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: onskibidi, twojei, mightbecooked123 and 1 other person
I will watch your videos to help you escape the matrix😍

Jfl the video only has 113k views. You wanna be famous from this video so bad.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
It would actually benefit me if there was something that made me feel I have nothing to lose by speaking my mind across all internet platforms with my face exposed but alas I remain in the shadows only revealing my true self behind this alias

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air

This video is fully public and available for everyone and anyone on the internet to watch it.

If I died today, that video would be the only thing my life is represented by.

My life is over, so I don't care about hiding anymore.

"If you make videos online, it will ruin your online footprint" :soy:

Being publicly humilated in front of millions online means my online footprint is nonexistent.

My life is fucked, I'm tired of cowering around, so I'm going to speak my mind and post on all platforms, youtube, youtube shorts, tiktok, instagram, and rumble.

I'm not hiding, instead I'm going to mass post content to try to become as famous as possible. Because if I hide, I'll be a public humilation anyways so there's no point of hiding.

And I'll escape the 9 - 5 rat race

Are you fitx or the guy being interviewed?

Jfl the video only has 113k views. You wanna be famous from this video so bad.
The video's youtube short has 772k views. The tiktok has 1.6 million views. The instagram reel had around 400k views last time I checked.

Some reposts got 40k likes. With the combined views of the shorts and the reposts, it's around 4 - 5 million total views.

If I don't become famous, do I just live as a public humiliation for the rest of my life?

There's no point in that. I should say what I want, because my reputation is ruined anyways. Not just my digital reputation, but irl one as well. Every single classmate I had, and my brother even told me his middle school teacher saw the video.

The best move in my situation would be to say something, instead of hiding.

Because if I hide for the rest of my life, then all of my classmates will see me as a eternal lolcow humilation.

I should try to grow on social media because it's my best option of "fixing" my reputation, although I realize that my life is permanently fucked because of that video.

It would actually benefit me if there was something that made me feel I have nothing to lose by speaking my mind across all internet platforms with my face exposed but alas I remain in the shadows only revealing my true self behind this alias
I know you're being sarcastic but I legitimately ruined my life in 5 minutes.

If I don't speak my mind across different platforms, I would be known as a public humiliation. If I do, then I'll be a public humilation but people will at least know what I stand for.

I don't want to hide, I want to become as famous as possible.

The more famous I become, the more my reputation is "fixed" although it can never be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back