Rules and Laws are Not morals

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,513
Reputation
78,476
I have my own morals

I DONT need any stinker telling me whats right and wrong

I especially dont need the quran
 
  • +1
Reactions: Brava and Mogmo
I have my own morals

I DONT need any stinker telling me whats right and wrong

I especially dont need the quran
its so obvious, if they were all of the politicians in the world wouldn't be child rapists, but there is nothing bad in the quran
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I have my own morals

I DONT need any stinker telling me whats right and wrong

I especially dont need the quran
Ur an idiot and I iq mog you

Just bend knee little guy
 

Similar threads

iamnothing
Replies
26
Views
152
africel
africel
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
13
Views
45
6ft8sub5
6ft8sub5
mogdog
Replies
4
Views
64
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top