Run telegram channel

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
Learn ukrainian or russian and then just run tg channel about war.
Make a following and then be like i need cash for drones for ukr/rus army and then just grab the money to your bitcoin wallet + you can sell ads. That's how i afforded my financial independence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor, HTN_Mentalcel, dalepilled and 5 others
can you elab in dms? im actually from ukraine so know some info too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
  • +1
Reactions: Roge
What drones? War drones to support a side or drones to film the warzones and keep bringing footages/news?

What drones? War drones to support a side or drones to film the warzones and keep bringing footages/news?
Fpv mavick . Drones that kill

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and Angutoid
bro where tf do you have this idea ??? :feelskek: :feelskek: how much can you get for how many user in the channel ?

bro where tf do you have this idea ??? :feelskek: :feelskek: how much can you get for how many user in the channel ?
You don get pai for users , you get paid for ads . If you have more users you can sell ads fo more money

You don get pai for users , you get paid for ads . If you have more users you can sell ads fo more money
yea ik but i was saying like for how much do you get paid for an ad for how bunch of user ? Like 100$/1k user ?

• +1
yea ik but i was saying like for how much do you get paid for an ad for how bunch of user ? Like 100$/1k user ?
I have 184.9 thousand subs and i post one ad for 250$

how many sponsor come to your dms ?
Tons . Biggest shit I got offered to throw shade at one guy by kadyrov guys for 15000 dollars and i refused

Just don't ban your subscribers for asking about your hairline.

• +1
I would lose my reputation and following in the end
yeah but you could just make another channel no ? and is it time consuming to post news etc ... ?

yeah but you could just make another channel no ? and is it time consuming to post news etc ... ?
Its hard to make following. Im not government supported and no t just a news channel. I have my own humor which went viral few times for bad reasons

How do you even get followers

lol normies unironically fall for this ?

• +1
Reactions: dalepilled
how much money did you accumulate ?

fuarrrrrrkkkkkk

125k+ in a year
this ammount of money would allow me to live like an emperor in my third world country.
do you have any tips how to start?

Make a following and then be like i need cash for drones for ukr/rus army and then just grab the money to your bitcoin wallet + you can sell ads. That's how i afforded my financial independence
Lol

Elab

very interesting. Do you take ad payments in crytpo as well?

• +1
i thought you were retired. you switched to redpill moneymaxing now? :lul:
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

• Love it
Money matter a lot tbh
all im doing now is moneymaxing through online hustles and after getting decent results will start maximizing looks. cant do anything without those papers nowadays 🫤

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
all im doing now is moneymaxing through online hustles and after getting decent results will start maximizing looks. cant do anything without those papers nowadays 🫤
On God

i love your mentality

• Love it
If you show proof of this I will drop everything I'm doing and become your disciple who will follow you into the gates of hell

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

"Just learn russian and do what everyone is doing bro"

125k+ in a year
can’t rely on this after the war is over/irrelevant. have u invested ur shablingbling for more shablingbling that you’ll also use for making for shablingbling?

Yeah dude just learn a language