Runaway genes and Juggernaut genes

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
In a previous thread I briefly mentioned something referred to as a runaway gene, I will post the paragraph again:

The narrow skull, recessed maxilla pheno is often associated with high IQ because most geniuses tend to have the narrow skull recessed maxilla pheno

If I could hazard a guess, it's because men with this pheno needed to be smarter to find ways to reproduce since it was handicapping them compared to non recessed males, so the low IQ recessed maxilla, narrow skulls all died out and the smart ones kept getting smarter and smarter, it became a runaway gene.

Now this had me thinking about something else I'm coining "Juggernaut genes"

The idea behind juggernaut genes is that they are so powerful that even if a man who possesses them reproduces with a subpar foid they cannot be fully dampened or held back, they will just override the genes of the subpar foid when being passed to the offspring.

forevergymcelling once said that no matter how bad your dating app ELO is on your phone, the Maherfish still smashes through it and racks up an insane number of matches, no algorithm can hold him back.

In a similar vein, those who inherit and pass on juggernaut gene cannot be held back
I made a thread about why you should have more children for a greater chance of creating a mogger son since simple maths concludes that you have more chance of having a mogger son if you have 4 sons for example than if you have one son, and a mogger son justifies the entire process of reproduction far more than having normie offspring does.

My father was the biggest mogger in his family and he was 9th born, had they stopped at 8 children the juggernaut gene wouldn't have come into effect.
Despite him being the biggest mogger of the family he lived a normie boomer relatively bluepilled life and he settled for a hypergamous foid who is below average height and frame size and comes from a family that are generally below average in attractiveness, she comes from low quality stock.
Despite her small stature and her low IQ, due to me inheriting the juggernaut gene I managed to end up higher IQ, more sentient and more creative than my father, despite the theory that my mother's genes should act like an anchor that should drag down those traits in her offspring
I also managed to get to within 1-2cm of my fathers height whereas when I was young there was no indication I'd end up much taller than 6foot.
All of my male cousins that I'm aware of are in the 6' - 6'3 range but I dont think any of them were higher than MTN in their peak while I am HTN.

It wasn't all plain sailing for me however, I developed a brutal physical deformity which was an underbite.
In my adolescence it looked as if the bad genes had won out and I'd be destined for a life as a deformed, ectomorphic normie but I managed to overcome my failos and gymcel my way out of framecel curse and surgerymax my way out of facial deformity.
A guy without the juggernaut gene (also a large mental component to it) would've just accepted his lot and lived as a skinny guy with an underbite and settled with a MTB and had maximum 2 kids who potentially turn out worse looking in the LTN-MTN range.

However due to my physical ascension, I can now move onto my status ascension and once that is complete I will be able to select the foid I want and I will end up choosing a high IQ 5'5 staceylite who's features balance out my failos then impregnate her 10 times in order to have the best chance at creating a mogger son(s) who mogs my entire male lineage thus keeps the juggernaut gene alive and ready to thrive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gonion wanter, Suns9999, kaligula567 and 1 other person
Agree with most of this thread but why would you impregnate a 5'5 foid wouldn't that negate the physical aspect of your "juggernaut gene" bc ur kids would just end up shorter than you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and 6ft4
Agree with most of this thread but why would you impregnate a 5'5 foid wouldn't that negate the physical aspect of your "juggernaut gene" bc ur kids would just end up shorter than you?
If I impregnated a 5'5 foid my son would most likely turn out the same height as me because 5'5 is the average foid height in north-west europe.

I have a pretty simple formula for height prediction, your son's initial predicted height is the same height as you, then you adjust this based on how far the mother's height is from the white average of 5'5.
So if I had a son from a 5'3 mother the son would lose 2 inches and be 6'2, if I had a son from a 5'7 mother the child would gain 2 inches and be 6'6 (in theory obviously variance will come into play)

But since I plan on impregnating a Nordic foid, a 5'5 nordic foid may be more likely to carry height mogger genes from the mens side of her family than if I impregnated some 5'5 foid from shorter white countries and could give an extra inch height boost.
I spoke about this here

A while ago I took the position that the best height of foid to reproduce with in terms of pleasure when fucking her but also not nuking your sons height potential would be a 5'5 foid

Then this got me thinking, if you were to impregnate a random nordic foid and a random med foid who were both 5'5 (without knowing the height of any of their family members) would the nordic foid be more likely to be carrying solid height genes than the med foid?
For example the nordic foid may be carrying height genes through the males in her family that are somewhat dormant for her but she can still pass them on, whereas a med foid who's 5'5 may have not had any 6'+ males in her ancestral lineage.

If this is the case then maybe I could even impregnate a nordic womanlet of 5'3 and it wouldn't hinder the son's height potential

This then lead me to question if Nordic foids are more likely to carry the genes for large framed sons since tall Nordics tend to have large af frames.

This geezer says that there used to be a bigger difference in height between Nordic Men and women, but if this is true I would assume it's still present to a degree meaning shorter Nordic women can still carry the genes for tall sons

Brings me back to this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I said that good genes are unstoppable in a thread where people were trying to say that height is environmental. I was constantly in and out of the hospital as a teenager, wasn’t eating right until I was 28, yet I still grew to 6’2” with a big and robust skull. Not to mention stuff like all the NBA players who were raised in the ghetto by single mothers who couldn’t afford food.

With birth order, myself and my younger brother and other brothers I know, the older is one is usually taller but the younger one is more NT and has a better face. And then there’s a quality vs. quantity thing where the older taller one gets quality and the younger one gets quantity. Also a lot of the most attractive girls I know are the youngest sibling, that’s a pattern I’ve noticed forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, Suns9999 and Goth
Just don’t be born incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
mirin post to rep bhai :ogre:

@Kaari @PsychoH @scrunchables @Suns9999

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Kaari, scrunchables and 1 other person
  • JFL