If the average male height was 6'4 and the average female height was 5'0, feminism never would've taken hold

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
The problem we have is that there's a percentage of men who are equal height to or shorter than women
By virtue of this fact they treat women as their equals whether consciously or subconsciously
When you heightmog the average girl by 10-12 inches and some by 16 inches it's impossible to view them as anything other than children
Taking any form of instruction from one feels nonsensical

If you created an aritficial society where the average male was 6'4 and the average female was 5'0 the prosperity of this society would be insane because foids would have no way of hijacking things or manage a co-opted hijack with subhuman male influence (jews) because no 6'4 male would begin to take a 5'0 foid seriously

We need a breeding program that facilitates a greater height differential between the sexes

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Alt, Pride and 3 others
And if I was olive instead of light brown I’d be in Hollywood

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
stupid cope thread i dont wanna date a midget and i am nowhere near your height

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
amazing thread tbh, Its almost farcical to have seen my 6'5 friend getting scoled by a 5'0 feminoid roastie in HS. Thats when I knew some things in 21st century life were seriously fucked up. Also i think psychology behind manlets not wanting short foids is that they have been a cuckold in social environments far too long (a bit due to manletism among other males and a bit due to the current gynocracy), and so slowly get off to the idea of having an equal height or even taller female partner as they enjoy being dominated.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4